Anyone starting Saturday or just started

hello ive just started on day 3 feel good this mornin :) no headaches dont feel hungry at all good luck with urfirst day xx

Hi!

Thank you. Think I'm dreading all that water the most don't really like water. I fancy ordering the orange but reluctant to pay 5 quid postage just for that. Lol

Started this morning, bit desperate really.
Didn't tell anyone about exante... really hope for good results...
Whats your goal?

Im 167 cm and 74 kg (almost 12 stone). Never ever been that big! Even when pregnant....

Good luck for starting today. I'm on day 6 now and have found the hunger is starting to ease off a bit. The first 4 days were the hardest. Not really craving any foods but do keep dreaming about food...guess that's just me!!

Good luck! I'm on day 10, it as gone really fast, and I feel great!
Think thin ;)

Thanks day 2

Good luck! I'm on day 10, it as gone really fast, and I feel great!
Think thin ;)

Thanks everyone, yesterday was such a struggle got really hungry and the water I really struggle with plain water . Anyway day 2 hope it's a little easier.

Want to loose about 5 stone but trying to be realistic two stone would be nice

Hi all, I'm new too. I just started yesterday and as I've never done anything like it I thought I would check out the on line support. My first day wasn't too bad, by bed time I was really pleased with myself as i thought that i would have given up. Day 2 so far hasn't been too much of an ordeal either. I started my packs later in the day so that they last longer and I tried the ice in a blender with my shake and although i was a bit doubtful that it would make a difference, it was actually very thick and tasty. I blended in a teaspoon of coffee and it was almost like having a naughty iced latte! I had the thai chicken soup last night with added pepper and chilli flakes and it made it quite edible.

Reading everyone's stories and chats on here has made me quite excited about what I can acheive.

I tried coffee in my vanilla shake this morning and I have to say it is now my favourite!!

Day two

Hi all, I'm new too. I just started yesterday and as I've never done anything like it I thought I would check out the on line support. My first day wasn't too bad, by bed time I was really pleased with myself as i thought that i would have given up. Day 2 so far hasn't been too much of an ordeal either. I started my packs later in the day so that they last longer and I tried the ice in a blender with my shake and although i was a bit doubtful that it would make a difference, it was actually very thick and tasty. I blended in a teaspoon of coffee and it was almost like having a naughty iced latte! I had the thai chicken soup last night with added pepper and chilli flakes and it made it quite edible.

Reading everyone's stories and chats on here has made me quite excited about what I can acheive.

Day two had my meal replacements for the day I have struggled every now and again I feel so hungry and desperate for food. Poss go bed early tonight. Tummy is constantly rumbling. Just hope the weight is dropping off me . I thought the hunger goes after day 3 and yet some are saying day 6 .

I was sooo hungry all the time for the first 4 days. Day 5 improved and the last 2 days I haven't really felt hungry at all. It does get better if you can just stick it out a couple more days x

I was sooo hungry all the time for the first 4 days. Day 5 improved and the last 2 days I haven't really felt hungry at all. It does get better if you can just stick it out a couple more days x

Oh noooo didn't think I would have to wait that long for hunger to go. Sounds like your doing well can I ask what weight people have lost on first and second week

Just when I think I am coping i get a really crazy urge for something rotten like pie and chips! I was on a real high this morning, losing lots of weight already, have hit ketosis and was thinking that this is so easy I should have done it sooner......then the hunger hit.....then the strange cravings. I think it might be because I haven't drank as much water today so tomorrow i will make sure I carry my refillable bottle with me at all times. I've just discovered the tesco ultraslim bars that people have spoken about on this site..they are much nicer and less saltier than than the exante ones. I'll finish my exante ones but I don't think i'll order any more.

Stick with it Tunky we are not alone xx

Back