Anyone starting this week want to support each other at the beginning?

sparklysunbeam

I always find the beginning of a diet the hardest....so much so that I've never stuck it out! So if anyone's starting this week and fancies trying to keep each other going (or you know, has already started, whatever!) let's go for it :)

sparklysunbeam said:
I always find the beginning of a diet the hardest....so much so that I've never stuck it out! So if anyone's starting this week and fancies trying to keep each other going (or you know, has already started, whatever!) let's go for it :)

I'm in!

Started last week!! X

Me too, i started a couple weeks ago and have lost 5.5lbs with about 5st still to lose. how about you?
my biggest hurdle is evening munchies and getting out the door to exercise, all the intention but never get there!

xxx

I'm considering re-joining on Saturday so I will probably be in as well.

Will be happy to lose 4 stone but realistically could do with about 6-7 stone.

I restarted last week :) lost 6.5lbs on my first wi. I want to lost at least another stone by the end of September x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I restarted last week :) lost 6.5lbs on my first wi. I want to lost at least another stone by the end of September x

Well done that's a fab loss!

awesome :) I'm calorie counting this week and starting on Monday night at WW hopefully. I actually don't really know what I'm aiming to lose- I'm thinking around 3 stone. Good luck all! Lx

I knowwww but I've been a member several times before and always lose BIG in the 1st week, I will NOT give in though!!! Here's to a fresh week!!! ;) xxx

Liveonce said:
Quite good thanks had a ww cottage pie tonite it was ok nothing special thou .. How about u ? X

'trying' lol. Just need to be organised and track track track! As I eat well and then realise foods are more points then I realise x

How's it going guys? Iv decided to put my monthly ww payment into a gym membership instead, Il be going to meetings until 17-08-2012 and then be doing it on my own. I feel like I'm not getting much from the classes now anyway, would be much more beneficial sweating it out in the gym ! Joined today and did 1hr 30 tonight, feeling good. Couldn't face the pool tho, worry everyone will be staring :( self confidence has hit rock bottom but feeling positive that I will turn things around :) plan on going minimum of 4 times a week. Mix of gym (both cardio and resistance) classes and the pool.
Iv been really good on points these past few days aswell :)
How are you guys doing?
Xx

Anahita_x said:
How's it going guys? Iv decided to put my monthly ww payment into a gym membership instead, Il be going to meetings until 17-08-2012 and then be doing it on my own. I feel like I'm not getting much from the classes now anyway, would be much more beneficial sweating it out in the gym ! Joined today and did 1hr 30 tonight, feeling good. Couldn't face the pool tho, worry everyone will be staring :( self confidence has hit rock bottom but feeling positive that I will turn things around :) plan on going minimum of 4 times a week. Mix of gym (both cardio and resistance) classes and the pool.
Iv been really good on points these past few days aswell :)
How are you guys doing?
Xx

Well done! I love the gym when I go x

Back