anyone starting this week!!!!

Yeh i know wot u mean by headaches. I done a kinda of preparation week & cut out carbs and started drinking more water. Where do you get those sticks from? Do you think its a good idea to get them coz i was thinking about getting them?

Hi Akeli
I'd definitely recommend the ketostix - all chemists have them and they're usually £5 for a box of 50. I find it really helpful to convince me that I'm in ketosis - then I know I must be losing weight. The box lasts a while - you'll probably test obsessively for the first week - I test almost every time I pee for the first week or so, then I only test every few days.
How's your headaches? Mine are still pretty grim.

yeh i think i mite get them. im doing ok apart from the TOTM! im taking paracetamols if i need to thou, but i dont feel hungry.

x

Hi all. Can I join in too? I've started Lipotrim this morning and have had my one shake, will have another soon enough and am drinking lots of water. I need to do up my ticker but have 68lbs to lose - ideally by June this year (for my little girls 2nd birthday). Feeling quite focussed - need to be - ate my way through Xmas - every meal was like my last!!! But now I am all set to go ... this site is super for the motivation and support.

Will update as I go ...

weight.png

Last edited:
Hey Every1!

Im all new to this aswell, so this is my 1st post! Ive just started the Cambridge Diet, i thought if i dnt start now then i never will. Im sick of wasting time.

Ive got exactly 3 stone to loose. Anymore will be a bonus!! Also its my birthday in April so hopefully if i can stick to this then i will be @ my goal for my bday!!

xx

Hi akeli_uk,

I'm due to start either CD or LL on Jan 3rd. Weight wise I've also got 3 stone to lose, (though 3.5 would be better) my birthday is also in April, and I'm hoping to be a couple of dress sizes smaller by then. How have you found it so far?

Hi everyone, Im restarting and had decided tuesday was my first day back but after reading all your posts tomorrows looking a better idea.
I lost 5 stone early in the year on cd and have struggled on and off since and managed to put it all back on so here goes again!!! Sarahxx.

Hi!

I'm on day 4, I found the days easy but the nights hard - to the point where I've been arguing with my husband and gone to bed in tears thinking I'm going to give up and go back to weight watchers.

I'm trying my hardest at the moment. I've got a killer of a head ache and I'm very hungry. I also have the flu which isn't helping. I thought I was in ketosis as I felt great yesterday, but after today I don't really think I'm quite there yet.

Good Luck to everyone x

Hi akeli_uk,

I'm due to start either CD or LL on Jan 3rd. Weight wise I've also got 3 stone to lose, (though 3.5 would be better) my birthday is also in April, and I'm hoping to be a couple of dress sizes smaller by then. How have you found it so far?

Hi Gerri,
yeh so far its been ok, its day 3 for me and i havnt really felt hungry but its the TOTM for me & im craving sweets & carbs like mad as i usually do!! Ive been managin to hav bout 3-4 litres of water a day but i need to increase it. This evening, i was so so tempted in going in the fridge and eating all the new year party food but i stopped myself!

Ive been reading on here & there quite a few of us who hav recently started & want to loose 3 stone by April!! We should all keep in touch!! Good Luck hun!
x

I keep finding myself back here...

I'm restarting (again!) tomorrow so am back here with my tail between my legs and more than ever to lose. So tomorrow I'll be back on the shakes and the water. This weekend done what everyone does and I know shouldn't---stuffed myself silly with as much chocolate and biscuits as I possibly can.

Hey,

hows evry1 getting on?

x

Back