Step 1 Sole Source Anyone starting today? 5th Jan 15

Sorry ignore that I was sending a text to a friend and posted it instead. Lol bad multitasker xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all,

I'm back on plan after a Christmas break - I have about 1st to go now but am planning moving through the steps.

This time last year, I felt awful and fat and joined Slimming World - which just didn't work for me. I found CWP in August and haven't looked back since - this is the first January i've started in years where i've been able to hold my head up high (even if i'm not quite there yet!)

Good luck all of you, and stick with it! The first week is killer (i'm day 5 today and STARVING) but it gets better, I promise!

xx

Hey flic!!!! How are you chick? Missed your posts. I feel so so cold today but I know this is a good thing!! Ketosis here we come!!! Xxxxx

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me joining in a little late! I have been lurking around in the the shadows (god that sounded better in my head!) and thought it was time to join in!

I hadn't actually logged into my account for quite a while and realised that my signature had my start weight as 17st12lb, so I'm quite chuffed I have intervened before I ate myself back there! (which to be honest wouldn't take to long at the rate I was going at!).

I have done CD, probably more times that I would like to admit, but it is the only diet I have had any major success with - which is why I am back!

Sorry to bore you all with my waffle!

I also started on 5th so day 5 for me too. So far everyday has be 'meh'. Not sure why, most probably the come down from the 15kg of Quality Street I probably consumed of Christmas!

Cannot wait for weigh in 1 for a bit of a boost! So far I've been 100% on it and I hope (or pray to anyone that will listen) that I can keep it that way!

Ok I really am going to stop waffling now!

K x

Hi All, I hope you don't mind me joining in a little late! I have been lurking around in the the shadows (god that sounded better in my head!) and thought it was time to join in! I hadn't actually logged into my account for quite a while and realised that my signature had my start weight as 17st12lb, so I'm quite chuffed I have intervened before I ate myself back there! (which to be honest wouldn't take to long at the rate I was going at!). I have done CD, probably more times that I would like to admit, but it is the only diet I have had any major success with - which is why I am back! Sorry to bore you all with my waffle! I also started on 5th so day 5 for me too. So far everyday has be 'meh'. Not sure why, most probably the come down from the 15kg of Quality Street I probably consumed of Christmas! Cannot wait for weigh in 1 for a bit of a boost! So far I've been 100% on it and I hope (or pray to anyone that will listen) that I can keep it that way! Ok I really am going to stop waffling now! K x
I love trading everyone's waffle. It keeps me from eating. ;) xxxx

I love trading everyone's waffle. It keeps me from eating. ;) xxxx

I am exactly the same!

Although even the mention of 'waffle' is messing with my head today :( xxx

I am exactly the same! Although even the mention of 'waffle' is messing with my head today :( xxx
Ha ha I just thought that!!! I'm on my phone so I can't see what my bit days after my posts. Is it weekly weigh ins or something? I'll need to get on a comp to get it changed. My belly is proper rumbling. Have had 2 litres water and 4 peppermint teas and 1 product so far. Xxxxx

Ha ha I just thought that!!! I'm on my phone so I can't see what my bit days after my posts. Is it weekly weigh ins or something? I'll need to get on a comp to get it changed. My belly is proper rumbling. Have had 2 litres water and 4 peppermint teas and 1 product so far. Xxxxx

You are down for weekly weigh ins in your ticker, Its complete proof that it can be done!

You are doing so well, I'm on a one litre of water, one product and 5 coffees!

I can relate to the rumbles! Thank god I am in an office on my own today as my stomach sounds like its trying to take over the world! xxx

Today I ate lunch - rice pudding - and then my tummy started rumbling...weird?!

Almost another day down. I'm SS+ so tonight it's tuna, salad and boiled egg for tea...

You are down for weekly weigh ins in your ticker, Its complete proof that it can be done! You are doing so well, I'm on a one litre of water, one product and 5 coffees! I can relate to the rumbles! Thank god I am in an office on my own today as my stomach sounds like its trying to take over the world! xxx
Ooooo I'll need to go on my comp to see what it says. I try get at least 2 litres at work so anything above that is a bonus. Xxx

Today I ate lunch - rice pudding - and then my tummy started rumbling...weird?! Almost another day down. I'm SS+ so tonight it's tuna, salad and boiled egg for tea...
Oh yum!! I would kill got a boiled egg right now!!! Xxxxx

*Hallucinating about waffles*
Hallucinating about all food!!!! My friend just came in with toffee donuts and a pack of butteries. She works in a bakers!! Eeeeeps cxx

Hallucinating about all food!!!! My friend just came in with toffee donuts and a pack of butteries. She works in a bakers!! Eeeeeps cxx

I have no idea what butteries are but I bet I could eat a pack!! Your weight loss in 4 weeks is AMAZING!! Are you on SS? It's my first weigh in tomorrow, I started on Monday so it'll be the start of my sixth day when I get on them scales... I'm nervous! Friday nights are typically spent out either eating or drinking or more than likely both... Tonight I'm going to clean the flat for a distraction!! x

I have no idea what butteries are but I bet I could eat a pack!! Your weight loss in 4 weeks is AMAZING!! Are you on SS? It's my first weigh in tomorrow, I started on Monday so it'll be the start of my sixth day when I get on them scales... I'm nervous! Friday nights are typically spent out either eating or drinking or more than likely both... Tonight I'm going to clean the flat for a distraction!! x
They are basically a Scottish thing that screams heart attack!! Basically a flat bit of lard also known as a Rowie. I really need to change that weightloss thing as I think that was when I first did it 2 years ago. I only started again on Monday. Back then I was just under 19 stone and got down to about 14 stone in 5 months. I have put 1 and a bit back on again but I'm going full hog this time round!! I'm gunning for 11 stone to start with to see how I look and feel. I did ss back then and doing that now. Well done in the distraction. It's hard huh. But if it was easy everyone wouldn't have a weight problem. I always think losing weight is hard but being fat is hard. I would rather choose the losing weight as my hard! :) xxxx

I love that! Being fat is hard, this diet is nothing in comparison!! I can't wait to update my wardrobe and feel like a 28 year old instead of 50!! How tall are you? My goal is 11st too but I think I will try and push it too 10, that's such a long time away though!

I just got back from seeing my consultant and I've gone from 16.7 to 15.10!! I can't believe it! I make that 11 pounds but she's written down 12, am I being stupid?

Xx

I love that! Being fat is hard, this diet is nothing in comparison!! I can't wait to update my wardrobe and feel like a 28 year old instead of 50!! How tall are you? My goal is 11st too but I think I will try and push it too 10, that's such a long time away though!

I just got back from seeing my consultant and I've gone from 16.7 to 15.10!! I can't believe it! I make that 11 pounds but she's written down 12, am I being stupid?

Xx

I make it 11 too but fantastic!!!! Off to a flyer!!!

I always think losing weight is hard but being fat is hard. I would rather choose the losing weight as my hard! :) xxxx

Genius :D

Xx

What an AMAZING loss (you are totally right with the 11lbs!). Well done you must be beaming!:clap:

xxx

Thank you, feeling positive. Actually wishing away my weekend for the first time ever as I find it so much easier to do this during the week!! Eugh never thought I'd look forward to a Monday! X

Back