Step 1 Sole Source Anyone starting today? 5th Jan 15

Thank you, feeling positive. Actually wishing away my weekend for the first time ever as I find it so much easier to do this during the week!! Eugh never thought I'd look forward to a Monday! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I know exactly what you mean!

I am so prone to mess up at the weekend it is ridiculous. Plus I have WI 1 tomorrow and am praying for a motivational number tomorrow on the scales! xxx

I know exactly what you mean! I am so prone to mess up at the weekend it is ridiculous. Plus I have WI 1 tomorrow and am praying for a motivational number tomorrow on the scales! xxx
Oooooo good luck with weigh in!! Can't wait to see how you have done! :) xxxxx

Good luck klee!! X

Thank you so much! Why I am up this late on a school night downing water I do not know - every little helps though right!! Xxx

Omg slightly tmi but hey maybe you girls can help! My poo situation is pretty awful today!! I haven't been in days and then wow so constipated!! Are you suffering too? Have you taken anything for it?

Omg slightly tmi but hey maybe you girls can help! My poo situation is pretty awful today!! I haven't been in days and then wow so constipated!! Are you suffering too? Have you taken anything for it? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
I find drinking plenty water and peppermint tea sorts me out hunny. I know you do get cambridge stuff to help you go but I have never had to use it xxx

Omg slightly tmi but hey maybe you girls can help! My poo situation is pretty awful today!! I haven't been in days and then wow so constipated!! Are you suffering too? Have you taken anything for it?

Hi vbj,

unfortunately I know how you feel, luckily this time round I am not to bad, so far anyway.

Its the eventual needing to go, then all that effort for almost nothing that annoys me (really sorry if that was TMI).

I found a couple of strong black coffees help shift it :D xxx

A Slimmatee in the evening sorts me right out. I was fine when I started, but then kept having that sort of "issue" and have found this a real solution! You can get it from Holland and Barrett.

xx

Back