Step 1 Sole Source anyone starting today????????

So I nearly ate my daughters baby food. It looked so yummy and I could not stop smelling it. In need of some motivation. HELP.......

So I nearly ate my daughters baby food. It looked so yummy and I could not stop smelling it. In need of some motivation. HELP.......

Oh no stick at it - it is def harder when u have kids as they usually have leftover food - all I kno is if u cave in even if its a spoon of baby food, you'll really regret it. I heard they if u really can't cope u can have egg or piece of chicken. Question is wud u stop there? I kno I didn't so need to refrain fully

Keep at it - you'll be fine x

I'm still goin strong, really tough day actually. Very down and have a headache. Will have another early night as soon as I've bathed baby and settled her down. I know il feel better tomorrow. how is everyone getting on today?

Hey, hope you don't mind me joining this thread, i have just come to the end of day five and now just can't wait to get weighed but got to wait till 6pm on Friday :(
I have 85lbs to lose and want to do it by 1st August when I go to magaluf with my friend.
X

Hey, hope you don't mind me joining this thread, i have just come to the end of day five and now just can't wait to get weighed but got to wait till 6pm on Friday :(
I have 85lbs to lose and want to do it by 1st August when I go to magaluf with my friend.
X

Hi Lauren congrats on getting to day 5 hope u enjoying it I think if u stick to it anything is poss

Hiya, isnit possible if i could join too?

I am going on holiday to Miami on the 22nd of June 2013. I started my ss+ journey on Tuesday 12th march 2013, three months to the day of my 21st birthday, I am finding it hard because I'm very tired and have assignments to do. I could do with as much support as possible. Thank you

Start weight: 13stone 3pounds/ 84.3 kgc

First official diet that I have ever embarked on and I want it to be successful so I can maintain it for a long time. Always been bigger than everyone else and this is the case with the friends I go on holiday with. I want to look just as good as them and not the fat one. I'm a size 14 looking to be a small size 12 or a ten. Hopefully it can be done in three months HELP !!!

Hi fitness yes it can be done the first few days on the diet u do feel like crap but once u r in ketosis u will feel,so much better and after your first WI u wil know it is worth it :) good luck on your journey
I'm so jealous of umgoing Miami but know what u mean they all walk round in bikinis there :-( good luck xxx

Hi all well my first day ended badly I gave in, iv been good so far today but just put some fish in the oven im actually going to go and throw it in the bin now lol, its like I stand at the cupboard for ages taking things out then putting them bk in aggggg its driving me mad, help!!!

Thank you for the reply harassed, I'm so happy that there is a site like this where I can air my problems and get support. I think I'm in ketosis now my breath is making me sick I'm brushing every three hours lol

I can't wait till my weigh in on Tuesday, so u think its silly that I can already feel it working, I'm not hungry and I have no desire to gorge like I used to and it's only been a couple days. I know it's going to get much harder with Easter around the corner but I'm ready to make a positive change.

How are you what month or week are u in?

Hi fitness I'm on day 9 so far I did it last year almost lost 5 st then completely went off track so now back on it properly this time I will do it I don't think u r silly at all sometimes u can feel it yourself

Hi all,
Well day 4 is almost complete. And I have to say, I feel so much better than I did yesterday. I'm actually wanting to drink the water, rather than forcing it down my neck, I haven't been clock watching to see when I can have my next shake and feel very positive. So hang in there, those that are still on day 1,2,3.
My breathe however is getting right on my nerves, I've heard you can use the no sugar mouth sprays. If so I'm getting some. Anyone have any idea?. How is everyone else feeling?

Yep I've started today, this is hard!

my second day really hard :( we can do this...water has been my best friend bottle rather than glass when u want to eat just chug the water 1 we r getting it down us 2 u feel bloayed so dont want to eat... for ten mins or so lmao arghhh hard work just take each meal time as it comes and when u dont give in its a mini win an a step closer. iv taken a before pic n keep looking at it an reminding myself y im doing it. good luck hun
rach xx p.s be prepared to only think of food lol just stay strong n stay busy xx

my second day really hard :( we can do this...water has been my best friend bottle rather than glass when u want to eat just chug the water 1 we r getting it down us 2 u feel bloayed so dont want to eat... for ten mins or so lmao arghhh hard work just take each meal time as it comes and when u dont give in its a mini win an a step closer. iv taken a before pic n keep looking at it an reminding myself y im doing it. good luck hun
rach xx p.s be prepared to only think of food lol just stay strong n stay busy xx

It's difficult with a LO cause I just wanna eat all his food! & tonight I'm really craving pizza and chocolate which is driving me crazy... I've had two shakes which I love, but I'm having a chicken & mushroom soup now and I'm not too fussed.. I'm looking at clothes online to focus my mind on & distract me from food! Haha xx

Hi all! I did the Cambridge two years ago and lost a stone in 3 weeks. I'm going to Thailand in 4 weeks and just want to drop the weight I've put on since Christmas which is about 9lbs :( I'm really struggling and although it's not much to lose I'm craving bad things and wine :( I'm 5th 10" and I currently weigh 11st 11lbs I want to be 10st 7lbs really! Any inspirational advice??? It doesn't help my new partner loves chocolate!!

Just woke up, so happy day 1 is over. Drinking water really helped I think I drank 3 ltres in total to stop my cravings lol but I got through it. Taking this one step at a time. Anyone exercise while on sole source 1?

hi iv just woken up to day three so yday was harder than day one... prepare ur self u wil only think of food and struggle to stay in room when people are eating just drink water everytime u think of food. my bad brwath started on day 2 but fingers crossed u mite b later because it is awful lol. keep ur self busy when u wanna crack think y ur doin it n if u fail u did all that hard work on day 1 for nothin n uv wasted money. u can and will do this hunny. we all can its all about state of mind gud luck
rachel
p.s no no exercise xx

Hi all,
Well day 4 is almost complete. And I have to say, I feel so much better than I did yesterday. I'm actually wanting to drink the water, rather than forcing it down my neck, I haven't been clock watching to see when I can have my next shake and feel very positive. So hang in there, those that are still on day 1,2,3.
My breathe however is getting right on my nerves, I've heard you can use the no sugar mouth sprays. If so I'm getting some. Anyone have any idea?. How is everyone else feeling?

bad breath omg iv just woken up on day 3 but day 2 i keept saying to people can u smell dog poo making them check there shoes then noticed it was my breath ohh no. brushing my teeth every ten mins and my parter still gagging. going to get mouth spray today my cdc said there is one we can have and its in a pack of two in pound world long thin sprays that last so may stock up do u no how long this rotten breath lasts and when did urs start? day one was hard well done for getting to day 4. with me day two i wantd to cry i watched my daughter eat a cheese sandwich and i wanted to break down. but keeped reminding my self y im doin this. and drinking tje water when i think of food so hetting thrpugh about 4ltrs constatly in bathroom for a pee or to do my teeth might set up camp in there lol. like i said day 2 was hard but by the night i felt fantastic didnt.clock wach just made my soup when hungry wich was 8pm when at 2 i was thinkg noooo so long til tea yet i missed it n wasnt hungry til much later yay mini win! ran up stairs last night as always and wasnt out of breath cant belive i can feel like this already i no its gonna get harder but im ready!
rachel xx

Back