Step 1 Sole Source anyone starting today????????

My CDC told me yesterday that you're allowed sugar free mint chewing gum for the bad breath! She said for some people it can trigger cravings for food cause of the sweeteners and chewing, but for her it didn't & for me I find chewing gum helps curb my appetite!

Hi, cheeseymomma
Sounds like your doin really well. I think the worst days are the first few. I'm day six now and it just seems part of my normal routine now. Although I still feel like I'm missing out on something. Been to a playzone today and at one point I was staring at this man eating burger and chips. I think I made him feel awkward lol. I'm not hungry anymore, just miss eating I suppose. But weigh in Monday morning so I'm excited for that. I just bought no added sugar spray and use that a couple of times. Also people say we are allowed sweetner in our hot drinks. Only the tablet form. This will good as its a nice treat, a hot sweet drink. Sometimes i think this diet really plays with your mind. Today I was trying to convince myself I would be fine being this big and except it. But then I'm thinking, no I hate being fat and feeling low about myself. Silly but maybe its part of realizing food isn't the answer to, bad days, good days, rainy days and treat days. Well the toilets calling again, hope everyone has a good day.....

Hi, cheeseymomma
Sounds like your doin really well. I think the worst days are the first few. I'm day six now and it just seems part of my normal routine now. Although I still feel like I'm missing out on something. Been to a playzone today and at one point I was staring at this man eating burger and chips. I think I made him feel awkward lol. I'm not hungry anymore, just miss eating I suppose. But weigh in Monday morning so I'm excited for that. I just bought no added sugar spray and use that a couple of times. Also people say we are allowed sweetner in our hot drinks. Only the tablet form. This will good as its a nice treat, a hot sweet drink. Sometimes i think this diet really plays with your mind. Today I was trying to convince myself I would be fine being this big and except it. But then I'm thinking, no I hate being fat and feeling low about myself. Silly but maybe its part of realizing food isn't the answer to, bad days, good days, rainy days and treat days. Well the toilets calling again, hope everyone has a good day.....

you no u r so right i was thinking that last night too but if we was happy with our weight we wouldbt be doing such a gruling diet keep up the hard work. yh iv had the odd black coffee with sweeter one a day as advised by my cdc first one was awful cos im used to lots of full fat milk but u no i look forwud to them now. just went to town for my mouth spray and had to buy my familys easter eggs omg not ready for food shopping yet was making me doubt myself too but we can do this...gud luck monday let me know how u get on xx

Day 5 for me too, feeling positive today and starting to feel less bloated... Do you feel any different? X
I do feel less bloated and my face seems slimmer. Maybe not but I do feel better. Had to come have a bath before I ordered pizza. W.ends are hard.

I do feel less bloated and my face seems slimmer. Maybe not but I do feel better. Had to come have a bath before I ordered pizza. W.ends are hard.

If u can get thru the weekend u can do anything I do agree though weekend are hard

hi iv just woken up to day three so yday was harder than day one... prepare ur self u wil only think of food and struggle to stay in room when people are eating just drink water everytime u think of food. my bad brwath started on day 2 but fingers crossed u mite b later because it is awful lol. keep ur self busy when u wanna crack think y ur doin it n if u fail u did all that hard work on day 1 for nothin n uv wasted money. u can and will do this hunny. we all can its all about state of mind gud luck
rachel
p.s no no exercise xx

That's for the advice, feeling soooooooooo hungry today, I can see today being a challenge for me

Keep going! Am on day 3 now but not feeling too bad actually, but everybody is different. I just keep looking at before after photos and keeping an image of my pre pregnant figure in mind (am 5.5 stone heavier than was this time last year) It'll get easier and every day you'll feel slimmer and skin will start glowing so it'll be soooo worth it! Good luck xx

Hey all, well the w.end is almost over and I've nearly survived. I'm watching cooking shows on tv and I know I'm torturing myself but I'm feeling ok. Had a rotten tummy ths morning which isn't pleasant and I'm struggling with the water today but il plough on and hopefully drink enough. Day 7 and I'm pleased I've done so well. I do feel like I've lost weight and I hope I do well in my first weigh in.

Also wanted to ask about time of the month. I don't have periods as I'm on the pill since having my daughter which was 9 months ago. However this morning I have started to bleed. Not a lot and quite dark brown in colour. Has anyone else experienced this?. I will ask tomorrow at my weigh in.

hi iv just woken up to day three so yday was harder than day one... prepare ur self u wil only think of food and struggle to stay in room when people are eating just drink water everytime u think of food. my bad brwath started on day 2 but fingers crossed u mite b later because it is awful lol. keep ur self busy when u wanna crack think y ur doin it n if u fail u did all that hard work on day 1 for nothin n uv wasted money. u can and will do this hunny. we all can its all about state of mind gud luck
rachel
p.s no no exercise xx

Hi, thanks for the advice and motivation I woke up this morning soooooo hungry but I persevered and I'm feeling ok just trying to back down loads of water. I hope this is the worst day though because if its not I'm dreading the next few days. Oh yes I've experienced the bad breath too lol. Do you know if we are allowed smints? It's sugar free. Or sugar free mouth spray?

Hey all, well the w.end is almost over and I've nearly survived. I'm watching cooking shows on tv and I know I'm torturing myself but I'm feeling ok. Had a rotten tummy ths morning which isn't pleasant and I'm struggling with the water today but il plough on and hopefully drink enough. Day 7 and I'm pleased I've done so well. I do feel like I've lost weight and I hope I do well in my first weigh in.

Also wanted to ask about time of the month. I don't have periods as I'm on the pill since having my daughter which was 9 months ago. However this morning I have started to bleed. Not a lot and quite dark brown in colour. Has anyone else experienced this?. I will ask tomorrow at my weigh in.

Hi chewy I'm on the pill And last yr when I done this I was the same bled for about 4 days then nothing since good luck at WI first one so always the best one

Chewycheeks I am on day 7 (well early hours of 8 now!) and have found myself tonight watching cooking shoes...why the mental torture!?? Are you missing food less?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chewycheeks I am on day 7 (well early hours of 8 now!) and have found myself tonight watching cooking shoes...why the mental torture!?? Are you missing food less?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love watching man v food don't know why but I love it love watching him eating all the crap it's never healthy cooking shows I watch lol think I'm just jealous :)

Whoop whoop first weigh in...............12lbs lost very happy.

Really pleased with it being my first weigh in, 8 days today.

Thanks guys, really pleased, my next weigh in is on Fri, day 12 so will prob be 1 or 2lbs. But that would take it to a stone in 12 days so fingers crossed. Ive been drinking quite a lot of water. Prob about 3 and a half litres to 4. Sounds a lot but I keep a half litre bottle by my bed so as soon as I wake up I drink that before I get out of bed. Then I mix my tetra choc with hot water in a pint glass. And drink that. With the little bit left from that half litre I drink it and then that's a litre done already. Then I try and drink another litre before lunch. Then do the same with my tetra drink for lunch. I think as long as you get 2 1/2lts in min you will have a good weight loss.

Had a very long day today and I'm ready for sleep. Day 9 tomorrow. Take each day at a time.

Hi guys, I'm on day 1 today after so many failed starts. I hope so much that I get thru the dreaded first few days. I have 2 stone to lose and I can't wait to see it coming off. Just need to get bitten by the cd bug again. Hope you don't mind me joining your thread! Xxx

Last edited:
Back