Step 1 Sole Source anyone starting today????????

Well here goes............. Today is day one of this diet. So far I've managed to drink 1ltr of water and one ready made choc shake. They are actually really nice. So far so good. I would like to.loose around 3 stone but most of all I want to feel comfortable in my clothes and in myself. I know I'm gonna have good days and bad days so it would be great to share this journey with people and possible help each other to stick to it.

Roll on tonight so I can feel a sense of achievement at completing day one........:)

Well done for taking the plunge! You seem to have a good attitude about the diet, we all have good and bad days sometimes. Good luck x

Hi there! Long time lurker first time poster. I have started SS today for the first time, sending you lots of good energy and lots of vanishing lb's xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck, no other diet can produce these losses, it's fab. Day 3 is tough but plough through and look forward to that 1st weigh in

Hi All - I am starting Cambridge today too... and finding it hard already... would love to have a little group to touch base with over the next few weeks and months... I have 79 pounds to loose... scary how it creeps up on your body after 15 years... but I really want to do this and have just booked a sun holiday for august this year and would love to feel slim and confident on the beach... anyhoo... hello everyone and here's to our collective success!

big hugs
lil miss s...

Hi, lil miss, don't worry that it feels hard, as I said in earlier post the first week is difficult, headaches hunger, but it really does get easier, I have done this diet 4 years ago and lost 7.5 stone in 6 months, I have put a couple back on so am back on it, just had my first weigh in and lost 13lb in a week, it becomes a habit and hopefully you will get support at home and from minimins, good luck with week 1 :)

Hi all, well day 1..........complete. yay

Have drank prob 3ltr of water and resisted eating everything in marks and spencers. Now that is a achievement in its self. Why is all the food in there so gorgeous and yummy. Anyway enough of that. Must keep a clear head. Lol. Can't wait to get to my first weigh in. Well I'm goin to say good night and looking forward to getting thru another day. Have a feeling tomorrow might be harder than today tho.

Well good morning all,
Day 2 has arrived. Now I know if I had caved yesterday and eaten something, I would of woke up thinking,
ve failed so I might aswell give in today. But seeing I made it thru, I feel positive. Trying to drink a bottle of water before i get out of bed. The water thing is hard. Feel like I'm drowning in the stuff. Well my baby daughter is up so the day has started. Hope everyone has a great second day.............we can do it,

Hi All - I am starting Cambridge today too... and finding it hard already... would love to have a little group to touch base with over the next few weeks and months... I have 79 pounds to loose... scary how it creeps up on your body after 15 years... but I really want to do this and have just booked a sun holiday for august this year and would love to feel slim and confident on the beach... anyhoo... hello everyone and here's to our collective success!

big hugs
lil miss s...

Hi i have around the sane weight to lise would u want to buddy up so we can keep each other motivated. And stop each other from craving

Well good morning all,
Day 2 has arrived. Now I know if I had caved yesterday and eaten something, I would of woke up thinking,
ve failed so I might aswell give in today. But seeing I made it thru, I feel positive. Trying to drink a bottle of water before i get out of bed. The water thing is hard. Feel like I'm drowning in the stuff. Well my baby daughter is up so the day has started. Hope everyone has a great second day.............we can do it,

Hi well done

I found that if u buddy up when u have craving ur buddy can stop u and try help u stay on track wana buddy up

Good morning :) today is day 2 for me too (again) I've done this diet before and lost about 2 stone but even though I still had lots to go, losing that 2 stone made me feel fantastic and so I stopped and it was a slippery slope back to weight gain. This time I'm determined to do it right!! Good luck everyone, always good to have a support :) xx

Hey can I join you girls -

Just goin from pillar to post at the mo. lol.

I also started yesterday - go on holiday in roughly 3 weeks. Need to lose a stone for then. Do u think its achievable?

I have a headache today

Last time I restarted, I lost a stone in 10 days :) it was amazing!! Xxx

Hi all, hey new people, it's definitely a help having people on here to share are highs and lows. I think it's when your at the point where your convincing yourself to eat and start another day as its ok cause you will promise to stick to it tomoryou're hat you can come on here and read people's struggles, you feel like your not on your own.

Well day 2 done, feeling a mixture of imotions really. Thinking how could I have allowed myself to get to this point where I'm having to do a drastic diet like this.......
proud of myself for getting thru today and also this breathe is becoming a nightmare. I want to keep brushing my teeth. I've managed 3ltr of water today and when I felt light headed I had my shake and kept sipping the water. Even went to town today and resisted giving in. How is everyone else feeling???????

Hi all I'm on day 7 first WI today my 2nd official attempt and I lost 11lbs I still have 5st 12 to go but I lost 5st last time in 14 weeks so know its achievable if I stick to it :) keep on at it ladies and be slim for summer

Totally feel ure pain - I was so angry with myself Aswell today. For me staying home is easier than goin out - just went to town and found it very difficult. Very nearly caved in. But so so glad I didn't coz then id feel like a total failure. Besides I've paid for these sachets and need to lose the weight. Here's to day 3

Yep day 3 is here and we should be proud. I'm having a nice hot bath before my little girl wakes up then off out for a walk. Cant wait til my weigh in, just want to see the results now. Positive thoughts lead to a positive day.

I KNOW I CAN DO THIS.......

Its my first day today, I know from doing it before once the first week is over it gets easier, really hope you do well for your first weigh in, xxx

Back