Anyone starting tomorrow?

Thats my plan too!!! hopefully anyway! Definitely gotta stay away from the wine and the sugar I have a real bad sugary tea habit and it not good!!!

Sugar is very addictive there are some really good books out there ive read on it quite interesting

Sugar is very addictive there are some really good books out there ive read on it quite interesting

Ahhh any good pointers I really need to give it up it gets me down that I keep wanting it!!! It's like I can't control my urges!!! Xx

The one im reading now is called skinny chicks eat real food. Its very good im enjoying it. A paleo diet or paleo book would also help if you follow that aftet your weight loss to get rid of the cravings.

umm ok gonna download and have a read chick xx Your most helpful thanks x

Back from the gym and did some kettlebell work!! Didnt think id be able to walk back!!! My legs are wobbling so badly.x

Had a soup this morning (not a fan of the soups really) so gonna have something in a mo then a protein dinner before i go out!!!

Did I hear somewhere that the Paleo helps with spots as since I came of the pill!!! its doing my head in x

Paleo helps with everything as your cutting out the chemicals in foods and eating real food while i was following it had no headaches felt amazing no bad tummy no pms my skin was so soft and started to see fine lines disappearing new hair growth on my head. So all round great general health.

I love doing kettlebells damn good work out, youll be toned for summer :)

fingers crossed!!!

Well that went well. No Internet on holiday...so no support. Also as I was quite active and it was only 4/5 days I decided against going full on with the diet. I mean what's the point really with 4 days just enjoyed the holiday with everyone else.

Starting 100% ss today...... I am hungry but going to push through it :)

Well last night went better than expected had about three drinks then went onto water!!!! Can't believe it!!! It's a first for me and I'm loving the way I feel this morning zx

Well that went well. No Internet on holiday...so no support. Also as I was quite active and it was only 4/5 days I decided against going full on with the diet. I mean what's the point really with 4 days just enjoyed the holiday with everyone else.

Starting 100% ss today...... I am hungry but going to push through it :)

Drink lots and stay busy you can do it!!

Yeah I'm on water coke. Doing ok only had one pack. I need to do it as my clothes are getting tight and I binned all my 18+ clothes and I'm not about to buy anymore.

I'm a short funny shape, it takes 2st ish to drop a dress size, so only ever got down to a 14 at my healthy bmi.

Yeah I'm on water coke. Doing ok only had one pack. I need to do it as my clothes are getting tight and I binned all my 18+ clothes and I'm not about to buy anymore.

I'm a short funny shape, it takes 2st ish to drop a dress size, so only ever got down to a 14 at my healthy bmi.

Good luck and welcome back xxxx I'm so struggling today just wanna eat crisps or something...............may another pack of a bar!!!

Im on water and a coke zero the same going over the club to watch the grand national today. Ill take a shaker with me so I can have my shake at 4

Ive just completed day 5 100% very pleased with myself got a holiday now that im invited to in september so the challenge has changed im on this until im 10 stone or size 8-10 which ever comes first oh yeah.

With that in mind cooking a roast beef dinner tomorrow won't be so bad :)

Cor great incentive hub xxx that how excited I am too xxx found today really hard and slipped up but tomorrow back to it again x

Tomorrow is a new day you can do it

Good morning all hope we are all wide eyed and bushy tailed today ready for another 100% day :)

I'm on it had my shake already and am gonna kick arse today xxx

You sound full of the joys of spring :)

Yes im feeling good :) nothing or no ones going to get me down :)

First day of 100% today as I always start my first day having a few snacks, low fat, protein ones. As I find the journey into ketosis less painful that way. But I'm doing it 100% 4 packs so I should be in by Tuesday.

Back