Anyone suffer from acid reflux on SW???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pudgy Panda, 14 March 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    hi what a day woke this morning feeling truely awful, nauseus and the runs - i was diagnosed with acid reflux 2 years ago and i onyl get it 2/3 times a year thankfully but when i get it i get it bad :(

so spent my mothers day in bed with tummy cramps and the runs, thankfully not being sick just feel ill.

i have recently moved from EE to red and i wonder if thie flared it up - anyone else suffer from this???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jessthecat

jessthecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    ♥ Slimming world ♥
    Well not that this is much help...but ive found the reverse...Ive suffered for years and now its vanished!! weird hope you feel better soon x x x

4. Pickle87

Pickle87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st13lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to say hun I found that my reflux cleared up a lot when moving over to SW. Do you eat many spicy foods or bread? Those were my triggers. x

5. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    as its relitively new i dont know what my triggers are, this is the first time i have done a week of red so it may be that before this i was doing EE - maybe too much mince???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.