Anyone suffer from acid reflux on SW???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pudgy Panda, 14 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    hi what a day woke this morning feeling truely awful, nauseus and the runs - i was diagnosed with acid reflux 2 years ago and i onyl get it 2/3 times a year thankfully but when i get it i get it bad :(

so spent my mothers day in bed with tummy cramps and the runs, thankfully not being sick just feel ill.

i have recently moved from EE to red and i wonder if thie flared it up - anyone else suffer from this???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jessthecat

jessthecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    ♥ Slimming world ♥
    Well not that this is much help...but ive found the reverse...Ive suffered for years and now its vanished!! weird hope you feel better soon x x x

4. Pickle87

Pickle87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st13lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to say hun I found that my reflux cleared up a lot when moving over to SW. Do you eat many spicy foods or bread? Those were my triggers. x

5. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    as its relitively new i dont know what my triggers are, this is the first time i have done a week of red so it may be that before this i was doing EE - maybe too much mince???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.