Anyone taking anything to boost losses?

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi guys

was looking through last week an saw someone was taking tablets of some sort to boost weight loss - all legal obviously!

Just wondering if anyone knows anything we can take like thermobol etc to boost losses??

Thanks in advance xx

just wondering how much more of a boost you want when its over average losses per week anyway....im not sure a persons body could cope with much more than its being put through on a vlcd without taking 'boosting' pills as well. i wouldnt advise it myself. as it is with all the coldness, feeling dizzy and mind playing games you have to go through i wouldnt put yourself through anything else whilst on it, really i wouldnt.

whats wrong with a bit of exercise to help it along..natural and you get to enjoy it lol

but hey, who am i to say :)

h xx

I'm excercising every day and yes I'm enjoying it, iv got a 4
month deadline before my husband goes to Afghanistan and so an worried about reaching target. I am by no means cheating just read someone was takin something herbal to boost weight loss ad wondered what it was.

Thanks or your reply

Unless it was tea Lauren maybe, not sure tho if they would take you out of ketosis... i dont think the tabs would work tho cause your not eating.. they could make you feel a bit funny...

How you doing anyhow? good to see ye around? congrats on the baby, i would say she is a litte cutie... great losss by the way, well done, I started on Monday so will be back around and having a yap to everyone haha x

Hi sweet

she's an absolute angel! The most beautiful girl
in th world! Will try and put a piccie on my sig if poss!

I'm in a catch 22 couldt start sooner as alyssia is only 3 month old and want to look lovely for hubby at his leaving doo for afghan so i'm panicking!

I know there's not alot I can donother than what I'm doing now - I'm walking 6 miles a day ata rediculously fast pace up hill and down dales in Windsor ha as dr said I wasn't to run for a while as my stomach muscles havnt knitted back together properly yet!

And paging the pram all the way is deffinately doing
the bingo wings!

And yet I'm still panicking! Think the problem is I lost my weight card from pre pregnancy so can't remember how fast it came off!

Feeling great about the diet and hubby is away r 3 weeks at
the moment so can't wait for him to see me when he comes back!

Lovely to see u on here sweet can't wait to see how much u loose! Xx

Hi sweet

she's an absolute angel! The most beautiful girl
in th world! Will try and put a piccie on my sig if poss!

I'm in a catch 22 couldt start sooner as alyssia is only 3 month old and want to look lovely for hubby at his leaving doo for afghan so i'm panicking!

I know there's not alot I can donother than what I'm doing now - I'm walking 6 miles a day ata rediculously fast pace up hill and down dales in Windsor ha as dr said I wasn't to run for a while as my stomach muscles havnt knitted back together properly yet!

And paging the pram all the way is deffinately doing
the bingo wings!

And yet I'm still panicking! Think the problem is I lost my weight card from pre pregnancy so can't remember how fast it came off!

Feeling great about the diet and hubby is away r 3 weeks at
the moment so can't wait for him to see me when he comes back!

Lovely to see u on here sweet can't wait to see how much u loose! Xx

ah i would say she is lovely :) yea try get a pic up, would love to see her...

look dont be panicing, thats loads of time 16 weeks... dont over do it on the excersise for now either if the doctor is telling you not too, you would rather be healty and take your time... i have no patience either haha...

we will get there week by week, hopefully :eek::eek::eek:

Lauren how you doing??? x

Did you get my mail? not sure if it went through or not as it says 0 in sent box?

Hi hunni ye I did I can't reply on my phone so will email u tomorrow off laptop!

Put a piccie of my angel on for u!

Xx

awww lauren.... she is gorg, so cute... ah she is lovely :):) omg....

how old she now.. awww :)

Back