anyone there...... i really want a sarnie

I'm totally with you. I'm really irritable today because I want to eat!! Ugh! Trying to channel it into determination! Fortunately, the kitchen is currently full of people who will yell at me if I eat! Hurrah!

i know i should but its all i can focus on .... food. had half a pack of my veg soup as i do like that, and had a coffee. really struggling at the mo. this is day 3 of the ss, and as u know did the full prep week so havent really suffered any of the symptoms some of the others have.
i slipped yesterday with a half an apple when i took the kids apple picking ! cooked rooast dinner today and allways check their foods not too hot and shoved a spoon of mash pot in my mouth , realising what i was doing i spat it out ( and shame to waste it , stuck it on hubbys plate !!!!!!! lol).
i just cant get this thought of a sarnie out of my head. i know you guys are right. i am not hungry, it woyld be eating for the sake of it............ i am struggling with that !!!

I'm with you Sue. Totally right there.. YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!! Every time I feel like eating I come on here, and it's been working so far... I'm just incredibly grumpy. But you know what? I think I'm gonna treat myself to a hot bath when the rest of the family is having dinner, and read my book!!

Weekends are a killer!! I just keep reminding myself its not forever. I could kill for a plate of mash and gravy! Try this mantra:) head down, eyes on the prize!

i know i should but its all i can focus on .... food. had half a pack of my veg soup as i do like that, and had a coffee. really struggling at the mo. this is day 3 of the ss, and as u know did the full prep week so havent really suffered any of the symptoms some of the others have.
i slipped yesterday with a half an apple when i took the kids apple picking ! cooked rooast dinner today and allways check their foods not too hot and shoved a spoon of mash pot in my mouth , realising what i was doing i spat it out ( and shame to waste it , stuck it on hubbys plate !!!!!!! lol).
i just cant get this thought of a sarnie out of my head. i know you guys are right. i am not hungry, it woyld be eating for the sake of it............ i am struggling with that !!!

Hi Sue,

Well you know my history, but it isn't hunger you are feeling (well I don't think it is...) it is just your little voice in your head telling you to eat it... just think this is a short journey to where you want to be, when you are at goal you will be able to have that butty, just you can't have it right now... what is a few months between bread (sorry friends!!)..

Keep up the good work Sue, try and take your mind off it, I know it sounds strange but 1st time I did CD I used to bake for everyone (make them fat not me!!)!!!

Lots of positive vibes to you today...

Love

Back