Anyone treating themselves once they reach goal weight?

I'm gonna treat myself to a lovely donner kebab!

Lol nah just kidding I hope. I'm gonna go clothes shopping with a pal. Will be nice to shop for things that I like rather than shopping for things that fit! :]

I really hope you are kidding Mr!!!

Aaron, I know exactly what you mean, having to buy what fits rather than what you like:(. You will be strutting your stuff in your gorgeous new clothes in no time!

Clair x

And by the look of things, you'll be strutting around New York in your new clothes sooner than you think! :D Not long to go now eh! 27lbs, you're so close! :O

Clair, New York sounds just the thing. I know it sounds naff but getting myself back to where I was ten years ago is treat enough for me. It feels so good to look in the mirror and not see this blubbery lump looking back at me any more!!!
On the material side, I have been getting a lot of new clothes as everything I had just looks ridiculous at this stage, they just hang off me!!

I've been putting in a savings account exactly how many pounds I am losing, like right now its got £28.00 in and when I get to goal I'm buying some new clothes/a dress for friends wedding in July with the money so when I get to goal I should have saved up £82.00 which I think is a good amount to spend on a fancy outfit.

Clair, New York sounds just the thing. I know it sounds naff but getting myself back to where I was ten years ago is treat enough for me. It feels so good to look in the mirror and not see this blubbery lump looking back at me any more!!!
On the material side, I have been getting a lot of new clothes as everything I had just looks ridiculous at this stage, they just hang off me!!

Molly, it doesn't sound naff at all. Being able to look at yourself in the mirror and like what you see is priceless!
I know what you mean clothes wise, I started this week wearing an okay looking, but slightly big pair of jeans, today I wore them & they look ridiculous!

Clair x

I've been putting in a savings account exactly how many pounds I am losing, like right now its got £28.00 in and when I get to goal I'm buying some new clothes/a dress for friends wedding in July with the money so when I get to goal I should have saved up £82.00 which I think is a good amount to spend on a fancy outfit.

Cathy, what a great idea saving £1 for each pound lost. I bet your friend is worried that you will outshine her on her big day!

Clair x

Clair x

Haha hope not bless her, but I'm looking forward to going as there will be a lot of old school friends there I havent seen in about 5 years when I was still this size so will be nice to surprise them and show off my new figure lol.

Definately reccommend the savings thing, or anything else to resemble lbs lost just so you can see a something physical what you have lost.

You will be bombarded with compliments from your school friends, I bet you really are looking forward to it. I would always dread anything like that because of my size and never being able to find anything nice to wear. You'll have so much choice of what to wear, that will be the only downside!

yes definitely going shopping (which I normally hate)...I am looking forward to walking into a shop and choosing clothes that I like rather than something that will cover me and I dont think I will buy another black item...I have been living in black for twenty years

I was intending to buy myself goals for each stone.. but money problems didnt allow that haha!!

Im going away for a mad weekend as my treat :D

I haven't thought of anything for when I get to goal yet, but at 1 stone off I got a tattoo on my foot, and at 2stone I'm thinking of going for a new hair cut, something quite different (but not TOO different) to what I have now :)

Back