Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Discussion in 'Shake That Weight' started by luckylola, 10 April 2013 Social URL.

1. luckylola

luckylola Active Member

hi ladies,

I am a vlcd returner, previously i did w8 for life, where i lost 3 stone, but over the last couple of years it has crept back on.

Just wondered if anyone has used shake that weight or is currently using it? I am on day 5 and thankfully in ketosis now, but would like a weight loss buddy if anyone is interested.

good luck all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. claire31373

claire31373 Member

Hi
    I've just started this, i'm at the end of day 3 & just gone into ketosis (i'm obsessed with the sticks!).
    I've lost 3 stone on CD before so thought i'd try these. They're nicer than i thought they'd be, so i've just ordered some more :)

4. luckylola

luckylola Active Member

hiya,
    Thanks for the reply :)
    i too have found these shakes really nice. i have been having my vanilla one as my last one, but making it hot and adding coffee yum!
    i am also obsesed with the sticks and keep checking lol.

What day are you weighing in?
    good luck with your first wk, let me know how u get on.
    xx

5. Toria 1

Toria 1 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear I am not the only stick obsessed one around lol

6. miss vlcd38

miss vlcd38 Well-Known Member

What do these taste like ? Are they simular to the other brands?

7. luckylola

luckylola Active Member

hiya,

i have to say compared to w8 for life these shakes are lovely, only snag is there are only 4 shakes to choose from, strawberry, choc, banana and vanilla (no meal packs,ect)

had my first weight in today and lost 6lb, so really pleased!! x

8. miss vlcd38

If you used them as total meal replacement do you go in ketosis with these?

9. luckylola

luckylola Active Member

yes, i do 4 packs a day and an currently in ketosis :)

10. miss vlcd38

Thats good then as im looking for cheap food packs

11. Miss daydream

Miss daydream New Member

Hi
    I'm starting up again on vlcd- previously lost 3 stone on CD. Has anyone tried prokee diet products before?Found them on Internet and are cheaper than CD...anyone used them?

12. claire31373

claire31373 Member

Hello

Had a busy week so not been updating much. I've just done my weigh in & lost 11lb :D

I'm also fully in ketosis & feel like i have loads of energy! Was tempted to cheat at weekend though as friends got take away but ended up having some chicken as i knew this wouldn't kick me out of ketosis. Think i might do this again as it didnt affect anything & saved me from being really naughty lol

Hope everyones loses are good. I've ordered more shakes due to arrive today :)

13. miss vlcd38

Fantastic weight loss and well done for surviving the weekend

14. claire31373

claire31373 Member

Thanks, i think the big weight losses on vlcd's really are the best incentive for me :)

15. miss vlcd38

Yes they are for me to as it doesnt stop u just keep losing

16. Jaxkar7

Jaxkar7 Well-Known Member

Hello I'm doing Shake T Weight is anyone else? I'm day 4. I've 7st to loose. Can anyone be my buddy?

17. Jaxkar7

Hi I'm looking for a shake the weight buddy. I'm at day 4. Are you still doing it?

18. jeanette78

jeanette78 Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I have just started on "shake that weight", i am on day 2. Finding it ok at the moment, ordered the mixed without chocolate, have enjoyed them all, but the strawberry and banana are better than the vanilla. i am having a slimfast meal replacement bar as part of the diet though, i had a look at the nutrition and it isn't that much different than the Cambridge diet bars.
    I have about the same to lose as you, but will have to see how it goes lol.

Jeanette

19. Jaxkar7

Hi thanks for answering. How are u managing all the water? I get to 2.5 litres then have a black coffee. Then I do drink flavoured water or a diet coke.

20. jeanette78

I am the same, never been a water drinker, so me getting to just over 2 litres is a miracle:D, i don't like coffee, so tried a black tea this afternoon:(, not fussy without milk.
    what flavoured water do you have? and where do you get it?
    Had a bit of a headache earlier, took paracetamol and its nearly gone now.

21. jeanette78

Hi just weighed on day 3, (i know u are not supposed to weigh till end of week but!!!) and have lost.......4.5lbs!!!!!!:D, whoo hoo, just hope that my W.W. scales are right lol