Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

How much water do you ladies drink? I am having 300ml in my shakes and 2 litres of water on top of that, I don't know if I can literally fit in anymore lol

Hi Lisa,

I have about 2ltrs, as i can't drink any more than that (not a water drinker:sigh:) and about just over 250mls in my shakes. I also had 1 mug of tea and 1 mug of bouillon as well. Don't listen to me though as you are supposed to have more, talk to Jax as she's the queen of the water drinkers lol :D she has about 4 ltrs :eek: lol

God I think Id wet the bed if I had 4.

I'll try and up to 3. I always get paranoid as I read about a man who actually died drinking too much but never knew how much was too much

same here lol. It says on numerous VLCD's that you should have at the minimum 2.25ltrs to up to 3-4ltrs, well i am sorry to say 2.25 ltrs is more than enough for me:D, only had about 5 mugs of tea a day before this with no water!!! I am still losing weight though, so i am happy lol, ( i go to the toilet (which is upstairs lol) enough as it is:D

Hello Lisa

This the water queen here. I do drink prob more than 4 litres a day but it is spread out over 12-13 hours. You would prob be ill or die if you consumed more in less time. That's why it works out 500 mls every two hours. It also gives your body time to adjust to the flow and within time adjust to loo going. Must admit it is not as bad now as the start but yay I did have roughly 2 litres in 2 hours and bursting to go. That's cos I went for long walk on a hot afternoon:)

X

Hi all, I've been busy today, trying to organise my life better! Bought a freezer of ebay and had to go pick it up. Can't wait to organise my freezers! We have one of those American fridge/freezers with ice etc, problem is you can't fit any food in the freezer! Fridge is great. Want to prepare low cal meals when I'm off the shakes.
It has been quiet today, maybe we were all busy! Cooked sausage and mash tonight, I was almost passing out! I wanted some! But was good( did lick spoon from mash!).
Still trying desperately to drink all my water,managing about 2litres ,but was drinking nearly 4!
hope you all have a good evening. X

Good for you Pink getting organised for future meal times. OMG mashed spuds yum yum. Am not hungry just fantasising ha ha :)

There are so many things that I want to eat but just for the sake of the taste not the actual food. Clyde had cod cauliflower and tomatoes what a combo but I really wanted to taste it but didn't. It's like the last meal on death row what will I die for!

Dnt worry to much bout the water there are days when enough is enough but do keep trying.

Night Pink x night all x

Hi everyone :)

1st weigh-in in the morning, excited although I have been weighing myself Everday lol! Just can't resist!

My new favourite shake is the chocolate one, with hot water. Tastes so much like hot chocolate. Yummy!
Im really liking all the flavours now apart from the vanilla :( & I actually look forward a shake.

really getting bored of drinking water constantly though, is a coke zero ok? It would just be nice to have something different, not everyday but just a little treat that wouldn't effect my weight loss. Let me know if anyone feels this way from time to time.

I feel progress, 1 week down :) still alot to go but I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere... At last!

Hi Melissa,
i drink coke zero that is fine,it's allowed as it doesn't have citric acid,this apparently stops you burning fat. Good luck with weigh in.
Morning to everyone, weather meant to be better today,but then a thunderstorm tonight!
im going to have a day in the garden and hopefully finish lots of jobs outside.
I'm feeling tired before I start,need to kick myself to get started,feel like going back to bed! Anyway hope you are all doing well with shakes and food! Have a good day . X

Morning all

Jeanette are you ok? I know it's Wednesday and you go out with the family. Let's know your ok thinny twinny x

Hope weigh in goes ok Melissa.

Pink it's still lush up here in sunderland. Tom said in Hereford they have had a few downpours yesterday and forecast for rain on Thursday.

We have only had one 10 min downpour in over a few weeks x

Whatever anyone is doing have a good one x

That's soo good for you Melissa. I di hope your over the first hurdle now. Are you now doing your 4 shakes?

Thank you :)

Yeah Jax I'm doing 4 most days as I'm having a chocolate one, with hot water at night :) feeling alot better now my 1st week is out the way. I'm hoping for 3/4lbs loss per week now hopefully, but I'll just need to wait & see lol

x

Hi everyone, that's marvelous Melissa, you must be feeling really chuffed?:D feels a lot better getting the first week under you belt lol.

Hi Jax, yes been to town today, been gorgeous here today:), but supposed to be really rainy tomorrow, :( had chicken and salad out, a bit of a change from my bar lol. only thing is, it really fills me up and didn't eat all of the chicken, only half? Do you mind me mentioning food? i don't want to make you hungry! won't do it if you don't want me too.

Been busy all day, very tired then son bought pizza in!!!!!! Had one piece,feel so bad! Jaz good luck for tomorrow.
i need to be good from now on ,just so difficult when everyone around me is eating!

I know what you mean, and me going on about adding food doesn't help, will stop it from now :eek:

Never mind put behind you, (and i don't mean on your behind :D) remember i went down my friends last week? i had a small bit of curry in a bowl with salad instead of rice, it didn't do me any harm, in fact before that i hadn't lost anything as was feeling bloated then lost 1.25 lb

Thanks for the support,it really is so hard! I so want to lose the weight I'm carrying,but to be honest I know I'm going away soon and the amount I can lose is marginal now. Just need to carry on!i could still lose 8lb before I go and that would make a difference. I know when I'm back in sept I will be aiming for Xmas and then have a bigger goal to aim for over a longer period of time. Sound a bit pathetic,but I so want to lose weight!

Last edited:
Back