Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Morning everyone, i have say this I Haven't weighed quite chuffed with myself lol :D, might have something to do with feeling really bloated with TOM and don't want to be disappointed :D

Feeling a little sorry for myself, as i feel that i should be still on shakes, so that i would have lost even more by the time i go away, but then i think how much weight i would put on if i went straight to food from shakes:confused:, sorry to be a pain lol.

Hi all, what a day! Woke up phone and Internet were off!!! Only just back on!
Jeanette you are doing the right thing, when you come back from hols you will start again.
Weighed in 2.5 lb of so lost the stone! Hooray.

That's great news pink, bet you did the happy dance :D

If you're like me you are lost without your internet, let alone the phone :D

Yes that's true, imagine what i would have put on :eek:.

I have bought more products, including porridge and soups/pasta, "exante", but will still be on this page, talking to you all, as i get such a lot of support from you all:)

Evening Ladies!

Another newbie joining you here from the wilds of Brum. My packs (mixed with no banana thanks) have been dispatched today so I'll be posting proper once they show up next week.

I'm an ex-Lighter Lifer - lost just over 5 stone on that back in 2008; has taken a while for it to creep back but some disruption with health (and laziness) over the last 12 months in particular has seen me inching back far too close to my old weight for comfort! Having done LL I'm hopeful that I'll get on ok with the shakes - it was the best diet I've ever done in terms of motivation with being able to see such quick results. Unfortunately costs an arm and a leg so there's no way I'm doing it again - heard about this from a relative who's doing really well and couldn't believe how much cheaper it is.

I'll be doing sole source (no meals, 4 shakes a day) for the first 3 weeks and then will see how I go. By the time I was in my last couple of months on LL, I drank nothing but chocolate shakes as I hated everything else, so I'm hoping these are a little nicer!

All of you are doing brilliantly and it's really nice that there's a group starting up for this as it doesn't seem to be one of the higher-profile diets yet.

Nice to meet you all!
Angela

Good evening ladies and welcome Angela.

Whoop whoop (moon walk backwards). How fantastic Pink x. Your hard work has paid off! :) :)

Big hi five Jeanette am well impressed NO scale dancing too! Bloody marvellous:)

Had a busy day. Walked 4 miles to dentist. The Long long route and sat 30 minutes for 2 minute check :(. Did some shopping in town. Then walked the long long way home. Today has been mostly overcast but v humid. Threatening rain all afternoon.

So I wanted to cut the lawn as there where more daisies than grass! Hauled out the mower while clouds got darker got it cut in time(front and back) and strummed and the heavens opened for 30 seconds of rain. Honestly!

So fed and watered the plants weeded and hoed. It's blinking glorious now sunshine :)

I've looked at my pedometer and I have done nearly 24,000 steps. And burned 647 calories today. Do think its time to chill before talking Clyde out for his last walk.

Oh pink how's the treadmill? Have you tried it out yet?

X

Angela won't be on anymore as she is on a VLCD that is not supported on here, her post was deleted, and then mine didn't make any sense lol, so was also deleted. i thought i was going nuts lol

8 miles????? Jax you had better watch it, as you will be telling me next you are training for marathon!!! no seriously, don't overdo it.

Jeanette I actually really like walking of I could start running again I would but that is a big no no from GP and hospital. But weight bearing exercise is fine

Pressed send dafty! It also breaks up my day into manageable chunks otherwise I will go la la (more than usual). Don't worry I take plenty of water and loo breaks:)

I can't sit still am up and down proper ants in pants. It is also helping me sleep better with fresh air.

Just wished Clyde could come but he does 20 mins morning and evening. He doesn't do the heat to well. More of a slug pug xxx

sounds like me, slug Jeanette :D

My mother is like that, or used to be, now 79, but you wouldn't think it, but has slowed down a lot. Where i would put a few things together before taking upstairs, she would go up each time lol:) I am more like my father, take car everywhere :eek:

Ha ha Jeanette that is Tom too! You walked where? Trying to encourage mr Stella belly to do exercise. If god wanted me to walk that far he wouldn't have invented cars or buses!

If we get bus into town it's roughly a fiver. To park the car it's roughly £6.
It's not that am mean but the amount if money I would have wasted to occupy myself would be phenomenal :)

When i go out i usually take my mother, and they both have a blue disabled badge, and if i can't use it in town, (where i go on a wed) it's £2 for 3-4 hours, and local, it's nothing. I thought you were quoting me lol, when you said that about god :D

Jeanette, I'm doing Shake That Weight, same as you? Not sure if the confusion is because I mentioned that I previously did Lighter Life a few years ago?
I'm definitely still here and I can see my post above?!
Now I'm really confused, and I haven't even started the diet yet!

Another bright day, I don't think!!!! Pouring down!
How are all today? Treadmill great, not been on much as kids keep wanting ago! Have a nice quiet day ,have been invited out this evening to dinner! She's making chicken ,so I'm going to have a little.
Jeanette I thought I was going mad yesterday! Read the post from Angela on mobile and then when Internet came back on I thought it was just missing of my computer!
Vintage harpy welcome,not you that has gone another lady. I have been having 4shakes a day and am doing fine just over a stone in 3 weeks. I like all the flavours and funnily enough banana is my favourite and I don't eat them! I have never tried any others but I think you will enjoy them.
Have a nice day all,speak later. X

Hi all, angela it wasn't you whose post was deleted, lol :D you must think we are nutcases, (i think you might be right, me anyway :D) and i can see your post ha ha, welcome anyway, i enjoy all the shakes except the chocolate ones, as i am not very fussy on chocolate in anything. I am on add a meal, for three week, as going on holiday in a fortnight. I lost 1st 4lb in 4 weeks, so very happy.

mixed weather here pink, showers off and on, not cold, though very windy. Glad its not just me re Angela's post :D enjoy your chicken tonight, eat slowly and savour every bite lol:D

Been shopping today, very exciting lol bought some granary bread today as introducing it this week, will have the odd slice every other day or so. really looking forward to that lol

Won't have it every day, thought to have 2 small boiled potatoes one day and the bread another, as it's my downfall, could live on it :(

Afternoon ladies

Had a busy morning been to get more paint and I'm going to start the kitchen after tea time shake.

This morning it looked thunderous here. Very dark and windy. Had 2 light showers and that was it. Met one niece and had a coffee and catch up.

Got home and took Clyde for his afternoon stroll round the park. Lovely sunshine but breezy.

Forgot to post letter so went to local shops. 90p to post a birthday card because it wouldn't go through that paper thin slot!! Robbery your letter box is 100 times bigger. Just a rip off.

Pink you will be like me I have to have a proper eating meal next Wednesday with friends. And it's day before weigh in! Oh well will have to see what happens.

Just waiting for Clyde's chicken to cook then I can crack on with decorating. If I dnt check in tomorrow send for an ambulance. :( I hate doing the ceilings :(

Jeanette I'm not a huge bread eater but I could manage some granary with the bits in. Cut into doorsteps and some lurpak ..... Mmm delish xx

I won't tell you to have a nice evening Jax :D, hate painting ceilings, be careful,

Yes stamps are a highway robbery.

Had some quiche it was delish, was looking at crustless quiches in asda, weight watcher ones, same calories, but homemade is always nicer lol, i bought one for my mother to taste, asked her for her honest opinion,:D

Somebodies alarm is tweeting, it's really annoying, it's an empty house, and last time it went on for days :mad:, only like a bird, but really annoying

That's the ceiling done:) I've prob got white freckles now just as well it's emulsion. Going to try and give the walls one coat tonight then finish off tomorrow. Then gloss the doors and skirting boards. Thank god for PVC windows if I hate one thing it was doing them :(

Tom usually does the ceilings being over 6ft it's the one DIY job I let him do:)

Do hope pink is having a good time x

I used to make crust less all the time sometimes tuna/salmon or just loads of veg. Yum yum x

Back