Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi girls, not been well today ,awful hay fever and headache! Will catch up with you tomorrow. X

Hi Pink, hope you feel better tomorrow, Hay fever is awful. Have an early night and have a hot drink..

Hi Jax, had gellish as i am hopeless with ordinary nail polish, as i smudge it just looking at it lol.

Morning ladies x hope your feeling better Pink. Clyde has hay fever he has piriton 2xs day and Propolis (bee pollen) once a day. So I understand how you feel. Hope it's not to bad today for you. We had quite bit rain l thro the night so might not be so bad today hopefully x

Ladies about Atkins I have discovered an App for the phone which might help should you decide to take that route. It has carb counter etc on it and gives you plenty of ideas for meals x

Morning ladies, feel much better today. Felt really tired as well,had a good nights sleep and feel better now. It's been raining here so think its cleared the pollen! I think we are in for a heat wave from tomorrow afternoon, that will be nice.
Might be going away for a long week end with friends and no children! Weather looks like in the 30s! Might need to relax food a little as will be eating out all the time.
Jax what is the app called, will have a look later.x

Morning all, pink, glad you're feeling better, never had hay fever, it must be awful :( Yes, looks like being a heat wave next week, what did i tell you about when i go on holidays? the devil looks after it's own :D really looking forward to Torquay, going Monday till friday.

Haven't got a up to date phone with aps :eek: hoping to upgrade soon, lol

Pink, just watch you carbs, should be ok ,then

Pink it's the Atkins Carb counter app. It's free.

So glad you are feeling better. Hope you do have a nice weekend away.

Jeanette you will be nice and chilled ready for your next break.:)

I feel like the only one not eating its a bit hard sometimes. But just a month to go before I can chow down.

Tomorrow night I am going to a baby shower. Food and wine is available so I will be Shaking before I go literally. But hopefully tomorrows weigh in will encourage me not to pick. I think it's easier if it was a sitting down meal but with a table of delish food :(

Just waiting for washing machine to finish and liyte fellas chicken to cook then off for stroll to sainsburys. For water a pep tea and read of the papers.

X

Hi Jax, I know what you mean, when it's a buffet you tend to pick more, at a sit down meal you can always say, no carbs and just have protein and a salad etc.

Have a good time at the baby shower tomorrow, and you will feel better after another good loss :)

Hello all

Jeanette am not hungry just feel that I missing eating, if you understand what I mean?

I'm sure the feeling will pass after tomorrow. Think if I had other things to occupy myself with it wouldn't be so bad.

After 30 years working the holiday mode has now been switched off! I just dnt know what to do.

Next week won't be as bad if Tom gets home for the weekend. We have a family birthday night for the Saturday I might even still go if he doesn't get home.

X

I hope so for the sunbathing :) what it says and what it does remains to be seen.

Think on Friday I might go out to another town for a look around its been ages since I went there. So it's to far to walk so will try to exhaust myself window shopping :)

X

Jax I know exactly what you mean, it's quite exciting at first ,but then you do the same old thing and you just want to be busy! Think the weather is going to be very nice( fingers crossed)That's why we've decided to go away for long weekend. I'm on one meal and managing,actually enjoying some food! When I go away will be on two meals, think will have shake for breakfast then food lunch and supper. Probably will have a couple of drinks, vodka and a mixer, not too many! X

Hi girls, have a lovely time Pink, be a bit easier for you on two meals.

jax, treat yourself to something, your holidays will be here before you know it.

That's a great weight loss Jax! When do you start with a protein meal?
I seem to be busy doing not a lot! Got all paper work up to date for our holiday and found all the bits you can't do without, bought loads of tea for us and all our friends there, French tea is very weak! Have even got cases out ready to fill, going to be ultra organised this year and not run around like a headless chicken! My daughter has already started packing! We always take far to much ,so this year that's going to change! More room to bring bits back, especially wine. Catch up later. X

Thanks Pink..

I've got another 3 weeks before starting to eat again. Hopefully next week I will be in the 14 (stone that is) was 15 . 1 today.

So tomorrow start toning exercise for arms and other bits. Legs get enough walking ha ha x

When exactly do you go?

We always take coffee gold blend. I don't mind perculator coffee but Tom needs his GB in the mornings!

The only thing left for me to do is do our insurance. And to get Tom to try on his hol stuff, do his washing and packing plus get the cases out if the attic as I can't reach. :(

Is Jeanette ok today? You busy raiding your mums wardrobe again!
X

We go two weeks tomorrow, really looking forward to it! Also going to enjoy this week end be lovely just going away with our best friends without kids!
It will be great next week when your under 15 stone, hoping that's what will happen with me tomorrow!
I've just sorted my swimsuits, sizes 14-20 ! Not sure which ones to take and def don't want to take too much although it will fit in the car!!! Think I will have to try on and decide, have a few pretty ones with matching sarongs, that I bought recently and it's always nice to cover up!
im going to try and pack clothes into outfits! (Too organised) a few nice for going out and rest casual. I usually throw loads in and never wear it as I have my favourites and just wash and wear! Oh just chucks everything in and wears the same two outfits! Every year I ask him to pack less, but he never does! Good thing I love the way he is!
Jeanette, I think you might be lost in the wardrobe! How are you ?
xx

Hi both, Jax, that's great news, you must be well chuffed :D and you will definitely do at least 2lb next week, going down to another stone is great isn't it/ you feel so much lighter.

Pink, i always take tea with me, can't miss my morning cuppa lol, as i can't stand coffee :eek: I always take too much clothes as well, always think, you never know......

Bought a new phone today, an Android, Sony Experia SP. Sounds like something from star wars lol :D Looks like the Samsung Galaxy, with only a slightly small screen, will have to learn how to use it now!!!!!!! my nephew has been showing me, he'll have no end of phone calls saying help :D Have aps and all now, won't know myself lol.

Morning ladies

Well I see the big pack is under way for you both.

I tend to sort out outfits to Pink. I write my list his list. Then list of things including both lists!

I can't do without the essential list ha ha.

Just received new EHIC cards in post today. Which was quick as only applied for them on Sunday.

Baby shower was good laugh but I treated myself to some prawns half an egg few pepper sticks and 2 small pieces of Cheese(bout the size of 2 dice). So that's the food frustration/boredom over and done with now for the next few weeks. Plus I've got whole week to work it off. :) def didn't have alcohol or any of the absolutely gorgeous looking cupcakes.

X

Very good Jax, You have a halo coming i can see :D

Feeling a bit mad today, the charger for my new phone isn't working Grrr, bought it in town yesterday, haven't got time to go and exchange it, so bought a new one today for £8, glad to have it, and it will be handy to have two, will ring and exchange other one when i come home from Torquay.

So glad you have your new phone sorted. Sony Experias are quite good. I hate this iPhone. I used to have Samsung galaxy but Tom has it now.

I've just had Clyde out for long walk its quite nice outside but had to stay in the shade for litte fella. So he is eating his brunch drinking a gallon of water and got his fan on!

Just waiting for washing to finish then off out. Was going to go over to the next little town but feel the need to walk after last nights little feast. I didn't have my last shake last night to compensate for the indulgence plus it was after 12!

X

Back