Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

well done you :D that's great news, and eating food as well lol :D do you find it easy? what's the hardest part?

Well went out for a meal last nite, had a good time, steak was lush, but only ate half was stuffed, was very naughty and had a slice of garlic bread, and a few chips AND a bottle of wine :eek:, will really have to stick to it now lol

Oh scrum... Ur meal out sounded delicious.. Glad u let Ur hair down.. Bet u feel d better 4 it and r back on plan 2day... Should rev up Ur metabolism and help shed more lbs this wk :)

Spa was amazing... I feel rejuvenated!!! Went to gym then pool then outdoor hot tub... Sun was shining in my face... Relaxed in d thermal suite... Heated beds... Lots of mags... Sure I was in my element!! Had a clay body wrap... Supposingly lost 7inches in total... Im not convinced ... Was wrapped in bandages from neck to ankles... Then put a wet suit over it ... Beautician did a mini facial .... Im not a fan of dem as true 2 form ended out with 2 spots ... Wudnt mind skin was clear goin in!!
Went 4 lunch... Egg mayo was d safest option ... Didnt touch d bread or potato salad .... Had Atkin s bar 2 hrs later:)
Not findin any part hard ... Can't believe how my cravings have disappeared.... Food is filling ... Im satisfied!! Win win :) Have done 5 days now wout breaking it! Feelin gr8 Did have a siesta on most evenings bar today ... But did get up at 6 and completed DVD 6wk 6pk each mornin so Tis no wonder ... Easier 2 get exercise out of d way in d morn
Hope Ur enjoyin Ur wkend and that ye have lovely sunshine too!! All d best!
Jaxtar if Ur reading this.. Do drop us a line... We miss u... 2moro a new day... TEAM work ..."together everyone achieves more"!!! ;-)

Morning ladies had a very stressful week so not had a chance to chat.

Well done you both.

Tom came home early last weekend so he has been under my feet ggggrrrr :(

I also have been on a course this week and next mon to Fridays. So couldn't get half my routine done thro the week cept plenty of walking :)

I had to get weighed yesterday at WW but still lost 3lb :). So I'm practically half way thro the 12s now :)

Hope you all have a good one. Xx

Jax

Hi jax, missed u this week. Glad everything ok, but sorry u havent had any time to yourself:( hopefully u will be back to normal soon:)
As u hav prob read, been off plan since friday, :eek: well half off plan, as been having my packs, but having extras :mad: been feeling fed up!!!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw Jeanette it's a struggle getting motivated again. Know the feeling. Get this weekend out of your system and start again Monday with fresh new start :)

Remember YOU can do it YOU have the will power. YOU are a star now get your shine back xx

Ah gr8 2 see u back Jax... Poor u ... Ur flat out busy and yet still managing 2 fit in Ur walks... Ur Amazin so well done!! Another super loss!! Go U!!
Luv Ur words of encouragement ... Re stars! Must remember it!
Flat out painting some of our kitchen today... Second coat done! Caught up on Hse work ... Now choppin old pjs up 4 rags so finally gettin 2 sit down Yeah!
Organising my mother's 70th bday next wkend ... So all go!! Hopin 2 order Atkins friendly meal off d menu and treat myself 2 an Atkins bar instead of bday cake... Willpower strong at d mo... Finally!!
Gud luck getting back on track tomoro Jeanette .. U know u can do it!! Hope course is gud Jax!

Course is ok but it's for call centres but keeping me occupied til I find a job :) it's touch sitting down I need to move about ha ha x

It's in the town so am walking in and back every then Clyde's walk.

Can't believe the weekends nearly done :(
X

Hey Yucky day here weatherwise .. Rained and poured wout lettin up:(
Day flew... All gud!!
One day down 4 to go!!
Hopin scales is kind on Thurs...as I Definately won't b able 2 wait til Sat!
Hope all of ye are well!
No exercise 4 me today ...did enough over d wkend!

Hi all, shoebe it absolutely tipped down here all day as well (still raining lol)
Had a better day today, not quite so tempted:D
My cat isnt well either, off her food, I opened a can of salmon and she just picked at it :( only thing she's lapping is a small bit of cat milk. Will hav to watch her and see

Mornin Jeanette... Well done getting back on track.... Hope U Dont suffer too many of d nasty side effects getting back into ketosis that some people seem to experience!!
Ahhhh noooo Hope Ur cat is ok! Does she ever wander off? Any chance she's gettin food elsewhere? Mayb just a fur ball is makin her feel sick..... As my cat is sheddin a lot and Ud think she's goin to get sick after she's licked her fur! Hope she's much improved this morning!
Stuck 2 d bed this mornin ..... So no exercise again ... I must try to do Somethg this evenin.... OH was out runnin and said its dry but must've rained all night! As long as its dry today its not 2 bad.... Kids will b able to go out at both lunches as fresh air does dem d world of gud!!
Hopin today is much more productive.... As nurse and doc came yday 2 administer 2 injections.... SO stupid it happens in d SCH!! Der comin back again on Wed to check sight and hearing! Oh dear!!!
Have a gud one!

Hi shoebe, another rainy day here :( and its supposed to be like it all the week :(
No, shelley (the cat) doesnt go far, she's 16, so mostly sleeps, gave her a tiny bit of chicken which she ate, but if she is like it by thurs I will take her to vet :(

Hi girls

Hope Shelley perks up soon Jeanette x sometimes cats just just like to sleep the days away. Long as she is drinking x Clyde's down in the dumps too. He is limping a bit but can't find anything wrong with his paws so going to let him off exercise for a day or 2.

Rained most of day but walking home the sun came out and I was lathered had coat hoodie and blouse on! Phew :). Mind it's rained since 6 :(

Not really been keeping to my Atkins with Tom home and it's driving me nuts! Plus dnt know when he will be getting a new contract to go away so stressing bit now bout that also.

Never mind tomorrow is hopefully a better day xxxx

Hi jax, yes hope thats all it is, but she is looking out of sorts, and usually cries persistantly when I come down in morning, but now just lies there! I bought cat milk and she laps now and again:(
Its hard when u get thrown out of ur routine, u were doing so well too!! Sometimes its hard to get back into it as well

Hey Jeanette... Any improvement in Shelley? Nice day here but pretty humid... Ya Wudnt know what to stick on in d mornin ... One min shivery, d next Roastin!! Very strange!!
Time change this wkend ... Extra hr in bed Yeah!!
Headin 2 Dublin on Sun 4 an overnighter in a hotel Dat has a pool... Shoppin Centre opposite hotel with a cinema! Can't beat gettin away!

Hi shoebe, yes shelley is a tad brighter, actually meowed when i came down this morning :D, ate a little of the chicken i had put down last night, bought some more and she ate a little bit more. so hopefully she will improve :)

weather same here as well, rainy early this morning, but blue skies now and very close, u don't know what to put on :rolleyes: been to town today, took my bar so still on track, but could have murdered my mothers sausage and onion panini :D

ur weekend sounds lovely, enjoy it:D

Ah Tanx Jeanette... Fair play bringin Ur bar and not stealing a bite of Dat yummy sounding panini!!! Are u all set 4 WI tomoro or will u wait til Sat? I stood on d scales this mornin and was happy ... Hoping they'll still b gud tomoro... Ya just never know!!! Peein like a race horse today so fingers crossed!!! Nippin out 4 a walk b4 darkness falls!!! Just 2 days til d wkend!!! Gotta dash into town after work 2moro 2 pick up pressies 4 my Mam!! Shops open til 9 which is super!!! Have u any plans yet? Is it a bank holiday wkend over der 2?

Hi shoebe, yes i also had a sneak peek at the scales :D i had lost 3/4 lb, not bad after the weekend i had lol. hope its the same or lower tomoro :rolleyes: good luck if u weigh tomoro.
no we havent any bank holidays over the weekend. sorry to say lol. not got anything planned over the weekend.
was talking to my mam earlier, and said that i was going to do exante till end of november, and then add food slowly till xmas, then go back on exante after xmas. but dont think i could face going back on it after xmas, so will do a lower fat version of atkins instead. what do u think?

Sounds like a gud plan... One can yoyo too much with shakes... Can't beat real food!!! Watch this space ha ha .... I can't believe how my cravings r gone ... Best plan ... Not really a diet... Totally satisfied ... Gr8 feeling to b back in control. I did go online onto d low carb mega store and ordered some sugar free sweets... Handy 2 have when TOTM cravings come... Did find some in Town but they were very expensive... Can't beat delivery 2 ones door

Back