Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi shoebe, sounds like u had a productive day, never mind re the pie, remember what i said my mam said? if u don't enjoy it, it's not fattening lol :D

What did u weight last sat? i forgot, my memory is awful, god help me when i get older :( :D

Have a nice day 2moro, all that swimming will soon burn up the calories. i find it harder at this time of year, especially as i know i'm going to add meals from the end of November :mad:

Thats good, It shows it's just water :) u will be back to 11st 3 lb in no time, just watch the extras (easier said than done at the moment I know :( )

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mornin Another wk dawns.... Pity wkends whiz by.... Can feel my muscles after d gym yday.... Didnt get home til 9 as after visiting my parents we visited my inlaws!
Heard temps r meant 2 drop this wk.... Lots of hot drinks will b needed 2 keep warm. My mother gave me a huge flask of homemade tomato and coriander soup 4 my lunch 4 d wk... This wk Im goin to try... Porridge with flaxseed nuts honey and coconut milk 4 bfast, soup, gluten free bread 4 my lunch and meat/ fish and veg 4 din to see how I get on. Will keep portion sizes small. Sounds like a lot of food. No stoppin at d shop 4 treats..
.Have a gud 1 .... Hope u njoyed Ur wkend

Hi Shoebe, ur meals for the week sounds lush, really jealous :D i'm having 1/2 bar for breakfast and the other half for lunch, then soup for tea, and probably picking at some protein if naughty :( or praps another soup if good, but mite try to keep to 2 products a day till thurs, to make up for the meal out thurs.

walked to the other end of town (about 15 to 20 mins) to c my mam and back, so have had some exercise today, quite proud of myself lol :D

Meant last thurs :D went to cardiff and shared a piza AND a portion of lasagne!!! Also had desert (panna cotta ) AND a glass of wine :eek:
Today had my bar and instead of soup had a mim. Worked it out as about 250 cals and 10 g carbs so not to bad?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow!! Ur super still cutting back after a wee splurge!! I think I suffer from food amnesia... Ha ha ... I need to start keepin a food diary again

Can't believe today is only Tuesday....I was chasing my tail all day yday that I felt Id done a few days in one! roll eyes ...

Had no time to heat soup so had it cold... 'twas tasty and way more filling! Sis in law visited last nite so had some tart and bics to be sociable... Was kickin myself afterwards ...

I better get up and work dem off... Feel bloated... Wheat is never worth d after affects ...
Today will be better... Have a gud one

I know what u mean,had my soup up my mams, and had 2 crispbread with a scrape of clover on, and feel really bloated now :(
took my mother up the hairdressers, and collected my comfy evening slingbacks from cobbler, (a diamante type stone had come off the front) he glued it with a special rubber resin, back on free of charge!!!! very nice :D
Off to town 2moro, supposed to be an awful day tho :( but want to go as have no black trousers, all mine are too large, and want a nice pair and a smart casual top to wear down my friends over xmas, where we all go down for a meal and a drink or 3 :D, showing off i know, but want something fitting rather than looose, to show off my weight loss, i know i know....................:ashamed0005:

Ur dead right... Gotta show off Ur curves... Plus can't beat a bit of retail therapy:)

I paid d phone and visa bill this mornin (EUR145) so my shoppin days r over 4 a few wks... Gettin crown put on Fri evenin so dats EUR250 as paid d other half already!! Boo hoo

Can't complain as did get plenty last wkend ... Even if mine were preloved... Plus a fab navy cardi arrived in d post that I won on eBay!

Gr8 day food wise... Decided this mornin I need 2 detox with fruit/veg/ soup 4 a few days .... SO
Bfast... Apple and mandarin
Lunch.... Mammy's soup
Snack... Pear

Cookin spag bolognaise 4 mine ... Think Ill have soup as amnt hungry! Dat must b a first!!!
Ha ha
NJOY shoppin 2moro .... Im a skirt and dress girl ....as Im pear shaped so pants only emphasise my thunder thighs ... So can't recommend shops 4 black pants SOz

Hi shoebe, u sound like ur in the diet zone, :D good for u, yes soup is very warming in this weather, and i don't mind something light for breakie, so fruit would do me as well.

I'm glad i don't have to pay for dentist, as i am a carer. EUR250 for a crown :eek:

I am more hour glass, (well, getting there VERY slowly ) have big bust :(, tho getting smaller. and a waist (of sorts lol) and hips that are a lot smaller than they were. :D

EUR500 in total for a crown .... Some places charge EUR800... Crazy is right!!
When I did my PGCE in Aberystwyth I Cudnt get over Dat dentistry was free for students... Dont think I availed of it thou... Typical :)

Will u look 4 a colourful top or black?

colourful i think, i like black trousers, but i don't like a lot of black around my face, looks to harsh i think, on me anyhow:D but on the other hand i don't like anything to loud either :D

Was looking for a belt to go with the dress, as the one it came with is a little cheap looking ( and too big lol) and they have some nice ones in peacocks, narrow black with diamante studs or chain ones

belt1.jpg

Attachments

• belt2.jpg
    belt2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Oh its fab... Oh how I miss Peacocks.... I must nip over 4 a day in d shops... Cheap flights from Knock airport .... Need 2 research which wud be d best city to shop in ....

Choices are....
Birmingham
East Midlands
Glasgow
Liverpool
London-Gatwick
-Luton
-Stansted
Manchester

there are a lot of shops in birmingham,(never been tho lol) yes, u will hap to do some research. u don't have peacocks over there then? very reasonable, the belts are only about 4 to 6 pounds as well.

No... I was like an excited puppy when New Look and M&S came. I used 2 like d clothes in Asda as well... Do u like dem? Heard Gok Wang designs clothes 4 Sainsburys? Is d quality gud? Ru impressed?

Yes, i buy a lot in asda, very reasonable. haven't really looked at the clothes in sainsburys, don't shop there, so haven't really looked at the clothes very much.

Hey... No frost today yet seemed colder out... Son has a ceremony 2 go 2 this evenin 2 be enrolled officially in cubs and will get a neckerchief so we all have 2 go... Bummer... Not on til 7 ... Im SO Knackered Id Luv 2 put on my pjs ... Hope it doesn't go on long... Won't know anyone at it as its a half hr away ... D joys
Have PTM's after work tomoro til 5.30 ... So Fri will b a long day ... Moan groan ha ha
Started off with a workout this mornin ...
Had 1/2 shake 4 bfast, lots of water all day, other half of shake at 3, roasted a pumpkin... ( from my mothers tunnel) ... Tastes like butternut squash... Ate half pumpkin ... Mmmm... Then had a tiny bowl of d left over spag Bol 4m yday.... Plannin 2 drink water 4 d evenin ... Tryin hard
How was Ur day?

Hi shoebe, was lucky re the weather in town 2day, as it emptied down last night and early this morning, but by the time we went to town, it had blue skies :D (the devil looking after its own again lol) when we were going home, it started pouring again :D

Bought two belts, one in peacocks, belt 3.jpgwhich is in silver, not gold, and a narrow black one in marks with silver glitter all over it, (not to loud tho lol) also bought a pair of black trousers for 8.50,(marks outlet) so not too bad eh?

Ur day re ur meals sounds great, have just recently tasted buternut squash and really liked it, Mmmmm, i had my exante porridge for breakfast and my bar for lunch,(my mother had a pie lunch and my sister had a xmas dinner, and my neice had a loaded jacket potato :( can u see my halo lol? :D

Back