Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi shoebe, hope ur delivery arrived? glad ur daughter is on the mend, and that her projects finished.

Well, was going to have my bar, (had it in my bag as well) but was nearly 2 pm by the time we went for lunch and was starving lol, so had oven baked salmon with pesto topping and a citrus crust, with salad and a small bit of mayo. was lush, hope it wasn't too many calories :D TMI i know, but think it was a little rich for me, as when i came had a bad belly and was in toilet for a while :eek:, i had to watch with too rich food before, as it gave me a touch of Diarrhea :(

Hey Jeanette
Poor u... Was d salmon covered in crumbs... Maybe Ur intolerant 2 wheat like me... As it can bring on IBS symptoms ... Gud thg about havin a gud clear out is Dat Ul b down even more on d scales in d morn... Win win situation ... Meal sounded delicious thou... U made my mouth water!! :)
First thgs first my parcel was delivered this pm Yeah ... So I had 2 STW vanilla shakes today and an Exante porridge this evenin ... Tryin to do TS for a wk or 2 ...
Ul never guess where Ive been.... Decided 2 go to a WW class to be weighed in... Found my old card that worked... Leader said I hadn't been der in over 365 days .. Ha ha Tis a few yrs ... My OH waited in d car so I literally weighed in, leader went thro d new program with me b4 I legged it. We went 4 a brisk walk for 30 mins b4 collectin our kids 4m my inlaws. Nice hr and half spent together. So Dat means Ill update my WIs on Wed nites...

Hi shoebe, yes the salmon said oven baked, with pesto and a citrus crumb this is the photo, what do u think? doesn't look to much pesto, but praps that and the salmon were too rich?

original_1331290901.jpg

glad ur parcel arrived, love the porridge, mine is all gone now tho :(, did u weigh the same on ur scale as in WW? when i weighed this morning i HAD lost 2.75 lb, BUT we will c in the morning, knowing me it will go back up :(. Anyway, from tomoro i am dropping a meal pack and having protein and veg/salad, be nice to cook something lol :D i have enuf veg in the freezer lol

P.S. didn't have potato, just salad in a small bit of mayo :D

Last edited:
Weighed in as being 11-91/2... That was fully clothed with light ankle boots.... plus evening weigh in... Hopin 2 get within 5lbs of goal ASAP so will be free as it costs a tenner! Really motivated... Had water and a coke zero tonight... Yacked on ph 2 a friend which kept me busy...

Ur din looks scrumious... I looked at d jar of pesto in my fridge 2 see Whats in it... Ders lactic acid, nuts and cheese... So Mayb Ur intolerant 2 one of d ingredients in it... Crossin Everythg 4 u tomoro.... Ul Definately have reached another milestone ... Fair play!!

Thats not to bad shoebe, as weighing in the evening would add a couple of pounds without clothes and boots.
Ten euros a meeting? :eek: it costs 6.25 here. It shouldnt take u long to lose a stone, u might even get there by xmas :D
Will let u know how I go on 2moro.
Am off down my friends for a meal 2moro nite, so will cook myself a meal on friday :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi shoebe, i weighed and................lost 2.75 lb, very pleased, as thought meal yesterday would sabotage it :D have now lost 5st 1.75 lb, had a very nice compliment today in town, i went with my mam to jewelers, as she wanted to buy a ruby wedding present for her brother,( they have gifts there as well) and the owner who i have know for years said, god u have lost weight :D how much? when i said i wanted to lose another 2 stone, he said i didn't need to as i was great as i was, and not to spoil it :D had a big smile on my face i can tell u lol. also bought a jumper,black with swirls of copper, white and burgundy, very nice and fitted, so wearing it down my friends tonight :D also bought a red jumper with diamante round the neck area for my mam for xmas.

Hows the diet going today? did u have ur porridge? might have to re order some of that, as mine all gone, and i like it better than ordinary porridge which i make with water.

Fantastic WI and congrats on complement ... Ya can't beat dem... Day 2 and so far so gud...
I had apple and cinnamon porridge 4 bfast... Its even nicer than d plain Exante porridge oats... And I had a vanilla shake with decaf coffee in a flask 4 lunch... I've taken out a packet of curry for my dinner... Not sure how 2 make it as never bought savoury ones b4... Must look on Exante website.
Off 2 town d gang of us this evenin 4 some late nite shoppin ... Ill treat myself 2 a coke zero :) Feeling gr8 .. Thankgudness ... No negative symptoms of ketosis yet !! Phew!
Ur purchases sound fab... NJOY Ur evenin out ... Can't beat catchin up with friends :)

Thanx shoebe, yes it was nice to receive a complement :D
Hav an enjoyable evening, don't spend to much money :D
Re the meals, they r trial and error, some like the carbonara, needs less water, and I sieve the pasta into a little lidded tub with a small bit of boiling water for 3 - 5 mins and then add back to carbonara. The others benefit from adding herbs and salt and pepper. Also I add garlic to nearly everything :D

Fresh garlic or garlic salt?
Stuck some chicken legs and thighs in d oven so ended out eating dem... All skin etc removed and given to Kitty... So Didnt brave d curry yet... Felt hungry in town so when we got near Tesco I nipped in and got a few Ultra Slim bars... And had one. Feet r burnin from spending my whole day in boots with heels... Just as well tomoro is PE day so tracksuit and runners.. Yeah...
Main reason 4 goin in was Id gotten a little ceramic angel in a shop for a friend whose cracked about angels and when I came home I tried it out... It lights up and changes colours ... It was SO beautiful Dat I wanted more both 4 ourselves and as pressies ... So went back 2 d Xmas shop ... They had 9 left and I bought d lot :)
Kids bought more pressies in d pound shops ... I bought matching bra and knickers in Tesco... Der SO beautiful... Red and black .. Luv dem... Bought some coke zero and 2 Santa decorations 2... Gotta get a few new ones each yr :)
Booked 13th off 2day... ( Did course durin d summer which entitles me 2 3 extra days off whenever I choose... nice to spread dem out!) OH and I might go 2 another city shoppin ... Class performing nativity play on d 11th so Ill b glad of a shorter wk! :)
Any plans 4 d wkend? I want to stay at home this wkend... I need 2 sweep up d leaves on our driveway and get d Xmas decorations up... Need 2 chillax ;-)

Hi shoebe, i use lazy garlic in a jar,(already chopped up) hope u enjoyed ur chicken? that's what i am doing tonite, in the oven with some garlic, in foil. prob having green beans with it, lush :D
bet ur feet were burning with spending ur whole day in boots :(
Ur angels sounds really nice, hope u had a discount? lol. i wouldn't mind some nice knew knicks, they sound lovely.

nothing planned except for shopping this weekend, have a busy one nxt week, as off to a xmas do on the friday ( wearing my dress) and shopping to Cheltenham on the sunday, so will be quiet this weekend lol.

U sound busy out!! Nice 2 get 2 wear ur new dress... u must b excited....will u get ur hair done 4 d occasion?
Dead right... i got a discount... D best thg about buyin thgs in bulk... B-)
Kids have der cousins over 4 din and 2 play... Gr8 entertainment altogether!! Im wearing my Xmas tshirt... All set 4 two toy shows .. One at 8 and one at 9.30... Glad kids are distracted and r playin away so der not Watchin d clock... Is it on yet? Is it on yet? Ha ha
Puttin Xmas decor up and tree so gr8 buzz about d place!
Had porridge 4 bfast, bar at 3, omelette with turkey and mushrooms 4 din... Totally stuffed!!
Must upload a few pics...

Hi shoebe, the angels r lovely. Luv ur tshirt, oh to be as small as u!!
Hope u hav a lovely evening,u will be knackered going to bed lol.
Was having chicken for tea, but forgot I bought some roast ham in market, so had a slice of that with fresh green beans which I had frozen. I added some herbs to the green beans as they were cooking, instead of butter :D also bought some caramelised onion humus, lush, so had a desertspoon (i know I shouldnt hav :eek:) it was lush, i'm really stuffed now.
Am going to hav my nails done(gellish) thought a plum colour like the dress with sparkles on one finger? Hav got an hair app on the 19th, need my colour done.

Oh Ul have 2 show me a pic of Ur nails afterwards... Bet they'll b fab! I wear glued on false ones all d time as my own r minging! I get fab ones in Primark for EUR2 and buy strong nail glue in a hair and beauty shop... Get a few wks out of a set... So der a bargain!
Electricity gone here for d last 2 hours... Bugger! SO glad Ive bars...so had one 4 bfast.
Toy show was fantastic... Really enjoyed it and managed 2 stay awake 4 all of it... First time in yrs!
My 2 have piano at 11 so Ill walk 4 d hour while der being taught then Headin to d nearby town 4 a browse ... Need few more decorations from d euro shop:)

I have awful nails as well, they split and are very thin :(, they say to have dairy but i think that's an old wives tale, as when i was younger always used to have plenty of milk and cheese, and it hasn't helped my nails. :D

Hope ur electric comes back soon, that's a pain i know. very nice here today, blue skies, make the most of it as supposed to be very cloudy for a few days from tomoro.

Have a good day, glad u enjoyed the show, haven't long came back from shopping, so having a rest now on the pc lol. I enjoyed my food for tea last night tho :D

Hey... Can't beat lazin on d couch after a busy day... Didnt go shoppin after all ... Electricity came back after 21/2hrs... Kids were Hopin not 2 have piano as der teacher has an electric one but it came back just in time .. Much 2 der annoyance... roll eyes!! I got a walk in which is no harm!!
Didnt get 2 go shoppin ... OH was gone test drivin cars with his sis and was gone d whiole day... I didnt mind... no harm 2 have a day at home . Can get a few bits 2moro!!
Kids fighting and bickering made me eat a few extra unislim bars... Have none left so packs alone 4 d next few days... At least it wasn't CHoc, biscuits or bread... So Im not feelin guilty!! Well just a wee bit ..
Der tired after Stayin up til 11.30 as toy show started @9.30pm ... early nite needed 4 all tonite :) glad u njoyd Ur meal... Sounded scrummy ;-) What do u drink when Ur out and about during d day?

Hi shoebe, yes its nice having a lazy day, hope its nice there as well. Just been watching wales lose to australia in rugby :( only 4 points in it :mad:
When out its either tea or a diet coke, I know they say only coke zero, but i havent seen that anywhere, in restaurants or pubs anyway :D

Ah sugar.. D All Blacks r hard 2 beat.. Ireland lost too when they played against dem last wk... Like Dat ... It was very close!! Didnt watch it myself... 2 dirty and rough 4 me..... Id b hiding behind d couch!
I doubt ders much difference btw Diet Coke and Coke Zero....
Nice and mild weather wise... Daughter has fallen asleep on d couch... Peace at last... As she was like a bag of cats!!! Sleep is SO important 4 us all!!

Back