Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Have had a muzzy head all day lol, taken tabs but not worked :(, serves me right lol :D had a lovely evening, drank red wine, when usually drink white, so am convinced its that, as have drank the same amount of white wine and had no hangover. but it might have something to do with the vodka and coke (one glass) that i finished on lol :D

Been to town today, missed the rain thank god, as it started to rain heavy on the way home in the car. bought a new pair of leggings from marks outlet, 7.50, was buy one and get one half price but they didn't have another in my size!!!! typical lol

Oh u did well shoppin wise as always!! Poor u feelin poorly... Hope Ur Mam had sympathy 4 u...
Horrendous rain here 2day... Floods everywhere... Find Im very narky and Knackered.. Think Ive a UTI for d last wk or 2.... Think Ill have 2 go 2 d doc in d morn if I still feel like crap ... Skippin WI ... No money plus scales showed Ive STS this mornin ... Pure miracle with all d CHoc Ive eaten ...

Sorry that ur under the weather, don't leave the doctors too late, as everyone and his wife will be there :( they are very painful, hope it gets better soon.

Weather bad here as well now, very windy and its lashing it down as well, glad that i'm not out tonite. its tomoro night out for a meal (yes again lol :rolleyes:) glad that its not just me re the chocs :D at least u stayed the same tho, i'm dreading weigh in tomoro

Hi shoebe, how r u feeling? Better I hope? Did u go to the doctors?
Just came back from having a meal out, will be wined out by xmas lol :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gud nite Jeanette.. Hope u enjoyd it and have come home merry singing Xmas carols!
Felt awful this mornin ... Realised l8 last nite that I was gettin bunged up again.. God only knows why as am havin a mandarine, an apple and a pear each day and lots of water... Unless its d CHoc... So took 2 ducolax... Wicked pains this mornin Felt a lot better after d TF had visited a few times... Apologies if TMI... Friend recommended a bath with bread soda which sorted d burnin TG...
Busy evenin after work ... Finished off a nativity set ... Will post pics then made iced CHoc buns, mixed spiced biscuits in d shape of Xmas stockings dipped in CHoc and rice Krispy buns...won't post pics or Ill only tempt ya:) All ready 4 my class tomoro as I always throw a end of term party 4 dem!!! Half day tomoro Yipee... Finished at 12.30.... Xmas will begin 4 me as soon as I get home :)
R u all set 4 Xmas??

image-2714317844.jpg before

image-981199933.jpg after

Hope WI went ok ?? Weather is appalling here... Lashin rain and cold wind... Even got a shower of snow yday morn... Thankfully it melted ten mins later!!
Hols have arrived at last!! Gr8 feelin... I can finally feel its Xmas!! Hurray!!
Hope Ur winnin and r all set!

Hi shoebe, glad ur feeling a little bit better, not going to the toilet makes u feel really bloated and uncomfortable, :(, hope the other thing is better as well?

Had a good night, didn't drink too much, my mam and me shared a bottle of wine ( enuf i know lol) and as white wine,. no hangover lol. off xmas food shopping tomoro and going xmas eve for fresh stuff, cream, bread etc.

I love those pics, did u make them? yes am glad u havent posted a pic of biscuits, eating enuf now lol :D put on another 2lb :eek: i think its all the meals (and drinks) out i am having :( not too worried, as when i go back onto it in Jan, it will come off with a whoosh ( i hope lol) bet u r now home and relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

weather not very nice here as well, rainy and windy, no snow thank god, could be worse, thinking of the poor ******* who were flooded out of their homes, :(

That's not bad at all.... Ul def get a big whoosh after Xmas.... Had a shake 4 bfast... Then brought home my pressies Dat parents sent into me... Candles, toiletry sets, Xmas tree decorations, vouchers and chocs ...some r SO generous... Opened tin of Roses... And I've over indulged.., Wudnt mind scales up by 2lbs this mornin ... Yikes so need 2 curb thgs 4 d next 4 days so can stuff my face on Wed :) Can't believe this time next wk we'll be in Lanzarote ... Can't wait... Terrential rain here at d mo...
Dats awful Dat people's houses r flooded... A few Cars got flooded in Galway and a tree fell on a car Killin a 23 yr old woman and d wind caused a car crash on a motorway ...ders a 5 yr old critical in hosp as a result!! So sad...
God keep us all safe!!

Kids in my knitting club give me bits they've knitted and I sew them up and do some crochet to put d finishin touches 2 dem :) Nice 2 promote hand craft... Nuns taught me when I was in SCH ... So nice 2 pass it on...

Handy u get away with white wine not red B-)
Both my hubby and I grew up with parents that dont drink and as a result dont drink either...

My mam was at d docs today.. Has an Ongoin cough that she can't get rid of..plus is very wheezy... Got steroids and another antibiotic ... Hope they do d trick as she's not sleepin ... Dont ya just h8 it when Ur parents r sick... Tis a worry as der pretty fragile as they get older...

We're goin 2 my inlaws 4 Xmas dinner this yr as d family that usually go want a family day 2 demselves.. So Im off d hook ... Dont have 2 cook Yeah!!! My mother inlaw does yummy marrowfat peas... Mmmm ... I Luv dem but I won't b touchin Brussel sprouts as they don't agree with me... They give me awful gas!!
Will Ur uncle and u go down 2 Ur MAms 4 din?

I'd forgotten that ur off straight after xmas, lucky u :D think of me as ur sunning yourself :D
I'm off to my mams xmas eve till boxing day. My uncle doesnt like change, and as long as he has his dinner on time and can watch films on tv he's happy. My neice (lives 10 doors up) will call down mealtimes to feed him and the cat. I will leave tin of roses and some mints for him.
Hope ur mam is better soon, its a worry isn't it?

Mornin... Tae bo workout done... Feelin gr8

Yday was magical ... Santa looked very authentic.. Long white hair and a white beard... I felt like giving him a hug myself... Daughter was convinced he was d real Santa... Son enjoyed it but was slightly peeved as thinks he's too old (at 10) to see Santa... Inspite of believing in him... Oh well ya win some ya lose some... Hee hee

Visited hubby's relations afterwards and was given tart, ice cream and coffee cake... So yday was a write off but back on track today Determined 2 shift a few lbs between now and Wed.. Totally doable! Headin 2 my parents Hse today to meet up with my twin bro and his family so we can exchange pressies as he'll spend Xmas at his wife's family's home. Still have a few vouchers 2 pick up 2 give 2 friends! Tis all go!!

R u loving d buzz dats in town? Can't beat it... Only down side is d queues for d checkouts .. Ha ha

Tae bo, is that like judo? or something more like pilates? was thinking after xmas to go to something like line dancing etc, as i need to go somewhere and won't keep it up at the gym, so....will have to see.

supposed to be awful weather over the next few days, hope its ok where u r? and that u get off ok on holidays.

Put all my presents in gift bags, just have to seal them and write on tags, so getting there slowly, this is the onesie i bought my mam lol asdaonesie1.jpg asdaonesie2.jpg think she'll like it :D?

off up beauticians tomoro as my gel nails are due to come off, and one or two are lifting from the nail and don't want to catch them and damage the nail.

OMG.. It looks fab... Dead cosy and very cute!! Bet she'll Luv it!! Tae bo is like kick boxing ... Check out 5.2 intermittent fasting forum and check out carrieclaus... Amazing story.. Very inspirational... When I saw her arms and back... I asked her what DVD she does.. So I ordered it off eBay... Felt gr8 after doin it today! Weather appalling here... Rain, sleet, hailstones, wind, dull dark and depressing so Ill be glad 2 head off!!

Had din at my MAms which was delicious roast lamb and veg... I always pass on d mash and gravy! Baked buns and more biscuits and delivered dem 2 three families we're gud friends with :) people Luv homemade and der at der nicest when der just outta d oven!

Need 2 do a gud tidy of d Hse then need 2 start packin ... Kids think Wed will never come... First time in yrs we got off a few days b4 Xmas... As its usually d day b4 Xmas Ev... Not that Im complaining ha ha

Booked tickets to go to see a Pantomine...on d 12th Jan... Its been a few yrs since we were at one ... I just Luv dem!!
Will u make dessert or does Ur Mam let u?

Ur dinner sounds lush, nothing like home made.
U must be really busy, what with xmas, packing etc?
Weather has been showery 2day, we're due bad weather tomoro :(
My mam will make a homemade xmas pudding, its lush, not so rich as store bought. Its a recipe passed down from her mother. We all look forward to it, make sure we leave room :D

I hope Ur Mam has passed d recipe onto u too:)
Spent day tidyin d Hse.., still not finished Dark and windy here Need 2 go to town shortly ... Ill be driving at snails pace as I h8 d pull of d wind on d car!
Hope d weather isn't as bad as predicted!
My sis landed home from Philadelphia this mornin .. 'twas 17degrees over der... I bet d poor lass is frozen! Printed out boardin passes ... SO much 2 do Time is flying!!

Yes recipe is all written down lol. she makes xmas cake too, also not as rich and heavy, my grandmothers recipe as well.

Went up town today to beauticians to have my gel nail polish removed, weather was atrocious, very windy and heavy rain, put up my favourite umbrella (yes i know, daft :D) and blew inside out, so by the time i got to shop i was like a drowned rat :(, its cleared up a bit now, thank god.

off to asda tomoro for my mam to get some fresh bread etc, prob be like a fair there :eek:

what time are u off on friday?

Wow Ur granny must've been a very talented baker... Ur Mam did well Gettjn d recipes... Coz if she was like my Mam, they never weigh out any of d ingredients.... A dash of this or a pinch of Dat... Ha ha ..... Hence I can't make my MAms homemade brown bread.... Roll eyes!!!!

Horrendous weather here today as well.. Thunder lightning terrential rain wind sunshine 4 a bit.. 4 seasons in one day!! Got another box of Roses but returned dem with d child in a different bag as Id only eat dem.... Made pancakes with Nutella 4 d kids ... Had one myself... Mouth came up in mini ulcers... Feckin flour.... Dat'll teach me!!!

No packin done yet... Cleaned hse then Went to town at 4 as needed more wrapping paper and needed 2 get some money! Got a few waves from kids from my SCH ... Cute... Luckily they Didnt roar my name!!! Hee hee
Gettin early bus Fri 7am to airport ... Flight after 11 ... Takes 4 hrs so should b der by 4 ..lets hope ders no delays or cancellations due to d weather...

Kids can't wait 4 Santa 2 come!!! Only 2 more sleeps! Whohoo! Think they got up at 4 last year... We must try and tire dem out tomoro !! B-)

Ps poor u gettin drowned wet ... Hope u Dont get d flu... Umbrella can always be replaced ... Most annoying thou!! What r Ur nails like now?

My grandmother died when i was 6 mths old, she died in the february, and it was only the xmas before, that my mam asked for the recipe, saying that she would like to make one herself for a change, before that my grandmother would make all the cakes, and according to my mam, she was a very good cook, but like u said, not weighing things, so was lucky we have it.

I know its a small consolation, but if u didn't have an allergy to flour, think how many u could have ate!!!! :eek:

Plain at the moment, as i can't put nail varnish on myself, as i smudge it as soon as its put on :D so just had the gellish taken off, i have been putting cuticle oil and hand/nail cream on as i haven't very good nails at the best of times, they are all layers, and not very strong either :(

not looking forward to asda in the morning :( prob be like a fair there, as well as the weather and the traffic!!!!!!!!!!!! going down my mams at about 3pm, so still have to seal up my presents (they are in gift bags, ) and write on tags.

how old r u children again? i know u said ur son was 10

Dont blame u Dreadin d supermarket... We went into one this evenin and it was like a cattle mart... Thronged ... Ud swear it was goin 2 close 4 a mth judging by d overflowing trolleys... Some people really overdo it!!
My daughter is 8... Will be 9 in March and my son is 10 and will be 11 in May. Der very gud ...he's a class ahead of her at SCH and both go 2 d SCH I work in
Ur nails sound like mine....like paper ... I've Primark ones on...

image-4115028584.jpg

I Luv d little jewels but they don't last long!!

very pretty, i had jewels on mine once from the nail technician, but it didn't last more than 3 days :D

they must be really excited? between xmas and holidays lol. r u going for 1 or 2 weeks?

11 nights.. They can't wait 4 Santa... Then can't wait for d beach and pools... Hope d heated pool isn't too cold 4 dem... Kids don't feel d cold! I was goin 2 bring shakes but think Ill stick 2 fruit and veg and protein ... Stayin self catering ... Not into eating out plus 2 expensive!

Back