Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Far be it from me to tell you to stop that's not what I meant. Just I thought it might affect weight losses. I know Jeanette had always used it. Just thought I pass the idea over :(

I appreciate any help Jax, I couldn't do without my cup of tea! Love black coffee, which is a bit weird. I have been spending a lot of time in my garden and need to buy a few bits so of to a car boot soon. I love finding bargains! I'm mostly on my own this weekend OH working and daughter away. Will try and find lots to do so don't think about food!
Have a lovely day everyone.

Hi all, just come back from shopping, salivating over the salad lol, never thought I'd see the day lol :D oh and the chicken of course lol

Jeanette I'm so envious! I really could do with eating something nice.
Got rained off at car boot! Dam weather! I put washing out and it's wetter then before!
I'm feeling very cold and fed up, want some sun!
Anyway enough of my moaning I'm going to get busy clearing a cupboard! :wavey:

Sorry you got rained off at car boot, pink. i like them myself Been emptying it down here as well, and windy, more like winter. Have put cardigan on and the heating on. still cold.

looking forward to my holiday in July, crossing the days off now.

Hope to lose something whilst adding food, even if its only 1.5lb to 2lb a week.

Evening all

Been quite nice up here. Cloudy with sunny bursts. Windy tho. Done plenty of walking but had my hoodie unzipped. Called in to see nephew but he was BBQ at his friends. To give apologies for not going to family do tonight. So had a quick cuppa b4 walking home.

On the subject of impending food there was an advert in the express about 0cal pasta, rice and noodles. It is on sale in holland and barratts. Apparently it isade up of a plant extract and water. Def no carbs or calories. Honest it's not April fools.

Hope you all have a good evening x

Hi Jax, if it were April 1st i wouldn't be believing you lol :D sounds mad eh? when eating i might have to have a look, but then, except for bread (wish they could make carb free bread :() don't eat a lot if anything, of potatoes, noodles, rice or pasta.

DO you find that the longer you drink the shakes, the sweeter they taste? must be our taste buds changing, unless its just me lol?

I've always found them sweet. Infact anything dairy is sweet to me. It's the lactose in milk and milk products. You see I dnt do salt or sugar or milk! Infact I had a Pepsi max yesterday and my taste buds went haywire as to how sweet it was. I've always got that funny taste in my mouth.

I suppose that zero cal pasta stuff might be handy to know for future reference for anyone who needs a food fix. Might see what it is all about if I go to town tomorrow. Mind our H and B is about the size of a shoe box. Or see if its online.

Does Atkins not do a low carb bread? In the book I had it mentioned it. Mind it might be like cardboard :)

X

Hi all, I've seen the pasta in H&B! I think the shakes are very sweet, but I quite like them!
Had a horrible evening so far, major row with son! Now having a glass of wine, I know I shouldn't, but needed one!
have a good evening all, good luck with weigh in tomorrow Jeanette and I'm sure you will lose next week it's such a low calorie diet that it will fall off! X

Hi Jax, had a look at website, its called slim pasta, slim rice etc. looks ok, its a 200g pot and £2 odd. they also do something called zero noodles? forgot about atkins bread, might have a look at that nearer to time, thanks.

Thanks Pink, i hope so as well, re this week and especially next week. sorry about row with your son, just take a deep breath and just let it be the one glass of wine, as if you're not eating it will go to your head quick,sorry not preaching :eek:. and no eating lol:D

Aw pink sorry to hear "kids are sent to try our patience"! It's not easy and I know I used to eat thro feeling bad after a row. I dnt drink so that's a bonus. But nothing loosens your will power than tension and alcohol. You've come so far and occasionally you will need to let off a bit of steam bit kick punch the pillow or bed and think of the calories you will burn over a proper attack :)

Jeanette you can get a huge salad for 200 cals. Me I can't wait to eat broccoli asparagus spinach xxx mmm :)

Thanks both of you I feel much better, 1glass did the job!
I'm thinking about food and I really fancy a great big green salad, something to munch on! Quite pleased I'm usually dreaming about high calorie and unhealthy foods!
kids do try you and I don't think it becomes any easier as they get older! But have to cope.
I am back on track now, but forgot I have an invite to friends child's first holy communion tomorrow! Will need to be very good!
enjoy the rest of the evening :p

Night pink and Jax, speak tomorrow, going up my parents for lunch, have told my mother i can have chicken and cauli, so she is cooking chicken, fat free, and said my dad could make do with bisto gravy not "real" lol, poor dad ha ha:D

Have a nice lunch Jeanette chicken and cauliflower how nice. :)

Yes pink crunchy veg! Mmm ;)

I miss fruit and veg the most. I used to pile plate high with greens galore can't wait.

And yes kids do get worse as they get older. Bigger strops bigger mouths and bigger sulks! My daughter is 30 this year and sometimes still goes on like a 13 year old. Ha ha x

Right, weighed and lost 3.5lb. quite pleased, that's 18lb in a month:D

Even had a cup of tea for breakfast lol. living it up now :) wished i had started this earlier, but then my mother always called me last lap annie :D (why i can't imagine lol)

Right, going up my parents now, speak later

I really want to try this; just wondered how u guys coped! do u have 3 shakes and a meal? is that not too much? and wht would you have for your meal?

That's a great weight loss Jeanette! Fantastic for the month, I also wish I'd started earlier, but we can start again after our holidays.
Jax my son is 32 and he acts like he's 2! Back living at home so not ideal!
maznaq I have 4shakes a day. Not going to have food for a couple of weeks to prepare to go on holiday.
Melissa how are you doing?

Hi all, just back from my parents,had chicken and cauliflower, it was really nice :D, sorry everone not rubbing it in honest:eek:

Pink, yes back to the grindstone after holidays, will probably need to lol.

Maznaq, i am having 2 shakes, and a meal replacement bar, as i find i need to chew something.
When you get past the first souple of days, it gets a lot easier. i lost 9lb the first week, 4.25lb the second and 1.25 the third, and 3.5 last week, so very pleased. the good weight losses will help you carry on:D

Afternoon all and newbie

I have 4 shakes a day and have done for a month. Same as Jeanette weight loss.

Jeanette bet it was divine. By the time I get to eat I will have forgot how to hold a knife and fork :)

That's tough pink back at home. Daughter lives in Cornwall. So we tend to go down there as we haven't enough room for her/husband and the family too! Mind she still tries for the bank if mum and dad. Ha ha. It is grandsons 6th birthday today. Apparently she forgot Father's Day just aswell Toms away.

Walked into town and had a mooch around. Debenhams has their sale on and resisted buying for myself but bought Tom 2 holiday shirts. Must admit the hike uphill home is getting easier:)

Cooking Clyde's tea. Chicken with cauliflower/broccoli/carrots. Little bugger better eat it. He is off his food a bit think its the warmer weather.

Been overcast with sunny bursts and quite humid today. We had 10min downpour last night bit still warm. V unusual for us :)

Back