Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hello all and Sian

Had a busy day went to town got 2 new tops. One is like cotton loose knit jumper in like a Wedgwood blue and the other an olive green with flecks of gold. both new look 18s but find there sizes bit skimpy. So was happy to find that both where loose and looked right if you lnow what i mean. Actually like them both as they show off my tan ha ha x but they will be ideal for nights on hols.

Me and Clyde had a nice walk out round the park while his tea was cooking. Nice piece of cod. Little pugger has turned his nose up!

Sian I ordered mine on a Sunday and got them Wednesday morning.

Our little group is very supportive of each other. We try to give our own advice/experiences and help each other out.

Jeanette what where the noodles/pasta like? You think cat hairs are bad? Pug hairs are worse, Clyde has a double coat! I have furminator comb which I brush him twice a day with and still he sheds x

Pink been there done that daughters bedrooms ha ha :( yet now my daughter is a bit of a clean freak like me and having a taste of her own medicine with 3 little ones 6, 4 and 2.

Enjoy your evening x

Hi everyone, well had the pasta, more like noodles than spaghetti, but not too bad, i had roast veg, with it and a sauce. would be nice in a stir fry as well. i liked them, would buy again. But then i don't eat a lot of pasta so if you do, you might find that they don't have a lot of taste. good as a bulking agent, as they have 7 cals and no carbs per portion. My sister liked them as well, as she doesn't eat a lot of carbs either.

Good enough for me Jeanette , will take some to France! I love pasta but have not had for ages so I think this will feel the gap.
jax, like the description of your new tops, agree new look is a bit skimpy ! Enjoy wearing them on holiday.
i was sorting today and I love all of my clothes ! In particular my size 18/20 and they are becoming loose! Im a bit upset as I know I need to lose weight but all my fav clothes will soon be too big!it is a silly situation as I know I can buy new ones , but it really doesn't make things any easier! X

Hi pink, i know what you mean about your clothes, as with tops its not too bad, but trousers!!!! if i ( and i mean my mother lol) put elastic in back, its not too bad, but the legs look like jodhpurs :D You can pass your 18/20 clothes to me as i am now 20/22. in some things anyhow.

Jax, nice you having new tops, i also agree about new look, (don't shop there :()

I have size 16 trousers Jeanette and they almost fit! My 2 sisters are bigger than me so get hand me downs, but I love my clothes! Buy lots from next and m&s and I love them! Almost want to alter! Have a sewing machine! X

Thanks for the noodle/pasta recommendation. Think when's time is up on liquid I will be trying them in a stirfry or making chicken noodle soup perhaps. Even a bolognaise? Something with flavour/sauce to soak up.:)

My wardrobe is like a shop rail 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20! :(

X

Of course you will Jeanette x as long as we all move downwards we will be fine x

Good luck with the weigh in if you do it tomorrow x

Morning all

Hope the weigh in went well Jeanette x and I know it's family outing day for you so enjoy it.

Glad you have ordered and enjoyed the thread Sian :) we do try to have a bit fun it's serious enough being on any diet.

Pink am sure you are pottering on with your little jobs.

I've got the dreaded meal which I am getting myself a bit worked up about. So will try to gossip more than eat hopefully :)

Check in later x

Morning all,
been clearing again,it never stops! Hope weigh in went well Jeanette.
Welcome Sian, glad you liked reading about us all.
Jax don't worry about meal, you will be careful and just keep talking and drink lots of water!
going to cinema with my friend now, catch up later. X

Hi all, Jax i hope it goes well tonight, just have your protein and salad/veg and will be ok. Will try to wait till sunday to weigh, you noticed i said try lol :D

Sian, glad that you have joined us, i bet you are looking forward to starting now?

Pink hope you enjoyed the cinema?

Bought a pair of jeans in bon marche, size 20, very pleased as that is another size smaller again lol,( probably a large 20 but still )

That's great news Sian, hopefully be here tomorrow for you. When are you starting? i started on a Sunday, Jax a thursday, and Pink a friday (might be sat, my memory awfull)

Hi all,
cinema was good met up with a friend, had coffee and then shopped. Bought my daughter some lovely clothes in the sale,excellent prices.cant believe all the shops have sales on! I didn't buy anything,wait a bit longer before my holiday.
Sian I got my shakes on Thursday and started on Friday, I didn't want to waste a day!
Jeanette trousers sound great,it's so good when you drop a size! Just think next it will be 18.
x

Pink thanks, yes did feel good :D, size 18 will be a while coming, what with holidays :sigh:, never mind, am really looking forward to it. when are you starting your re-feed? glad you had a nice day pink.

Sian, it does sound like monday will be a better day for you to start, then you will have a easy week, hopefully lol.

Hello Ladies! I'm on day 5! Hav lost 5lbs so far! Just wondered how many kcals r Ur meals? It's so hard keeping an eye on kcal, sat fat and carbs!

Hi Maznaq, good on your loss, that's great news. When i was on it Sole source, i wasn't having any meals, just shakes and a bar. at the moment i am adding food as i am going on holidays in 2 weeks, so don't want to put too much weight on.

I think you should be having only protein and either salad or veg like cabbage/ cauliflower etc, not peas or any root vegetables. hope that helps, praps one of the other girls can help more?

Back