Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi girls

It's the Atkins diet I just call it f-Atkins sorry Jeanette www.atkins.com. I dnt know why but if I do numbers as in pounds it always changes it:( yes it's 3 meat items for ten pounds. Steaks fish and chicken.

I do have lots of nice clothes/ tops in 16s but just want a couple of shove on tops for the beach, boat, stables etc. gonna try this photo malarkey to see if you can see the change. I will get my mate Anth to take an so far pix tomoz.
But here is a sort of Xmas pic just half of me sorry x ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372359704.247172.jpg
The following chapter tomoz x ha ha :)

Jax Can't wait to see your now photo, bet you can see a real difference with the weight you've lost!
im going to spend some time tomorrow looking at the Atkins site, see what I can eat.
had slight glip today, was out ages with my kids and they suggested Harvester!!! I was really hungry so had chicken and veg! Think I'll be ok, got weigh in tomorrow and have been good most of week.
im so tired tonight , of to bed,night ladies. X

That's great pink. That you with a smile on your dial all day :)

See that lot of gardening and housework has really paid off every little helps. Fantastic x

How's Jeanette today? Was the meal good ?

Hi all, meal went ok i think, she did salad, salmon and stuffed mushrooms, so should be ok? also did potatoes but i didn't have any of them. off out again for a meal in a local restaurant tonight though!

Jax, nice photo, can't wait to see more recent one now, I know what you mean about tops, need some t-shirt strappy tops myself, going to have a look Monday. will have a look at atkins thanks.

Pink that's great, said you would lose more than 2lb lol.:D you are going great guns now, both of you, leaving me well behind lol.

I have weighed today and have lost the 1/2lb i put on last week:sigh:, better than nothing, but i am only on one shake and having meals, so not too bad i suppose? i think it's just that you get used to losing tidy amounts of weight on the shakes? what do you think?

You are doing marvellous Jeanette it's not easy doing healthy choice meals when your out. So well done even for that half pound.

My motto is going to be nothing processed. Only fresh. So no sauces or packets and only thing out of a tin will be tomatoes. I know it's a faff but I think that's where all the hidden carbs cals are going to be.

Time to get ready at GPS at 3 then going to Anthony's. just got soaked taking Clyde out just as well hadn't washed hair yet x

Thanks jax, yes also going to try to not have any processed meals, and more fresh food or frozen veg. was being lazy before and picking up ready meals, not high calorie ones but still, i wasn't really looking at the carbs.

Weather cloudy but dry here, sunny intervals as well.

I think that we are all doing well ! All lost significant amounts of weight.
Jeanette that's great you lost 1/2 lb I think with what you are eating you will lose as low cal! Also not a lot of carbs! You are really focused on what you are eating and not giving up when it's obviously been difficult!
im with you both with eating healthier foods, I'm meal planning for the rest of the family and its easier to buy and cook the food. I'm going to spend couple of afternoons preparing and cooking food to freeze.
My oh has lost a stone recently just by giving up chocolate he thinks! Don't think he's notice the healthier food that has been laid before him! Amazing weight lose though in 6-8 weeks ,I'm very proud of him!
i have a friend round tonight so we might have some sliced chicken and salad, might even have a spritzer! Treat myself.
xx

Hi Pink, just a few words before i go out for a meal, am having a glass or two of wine as well!!!!:D good for your OH, lol re he thinks it's just giving up chocolate though:D
have a good evening i know you will enjoy your chicken, nite nite all

Evening all

Here are today's photos not v flattering as got drenched going to GPS and Anth's house. Personally I can't see that much difference but he can said my belly doesn't stick out past my boobs and my bum and legs are much thinner. And he is my best mate too :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372445214.837972.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372445239.201778.jpg

Eh all this galavanting ladies meals out and vino :) bottoms up and have a lovely time xxx

Defo can see a difference! But must say you have a lovely smile in both pictures! Any loss is good!
my spritzers have turned into wine! Having a great night, playing blues and Eric Clapton! One of those nights that's great fun. X

Lovely pink you and Jeanette in holiday mode already :)

Nice music nice company nice evening. :)

I've got pugger lugs panting like crazy next to me cos I put the fire on for 5 minutes. He wants his cold air fan put on spoilt little man x

A brilliant evening! Lovely music, wine and friends! Definitely in the holiday mood!
first night I haven't put heating on, so must be summer!
i have had a fantastic evening! Not too bad with food, but drink!!!!!!
we are partying into wee hours, catch up tomorrow. Xx

Ok you two 'fess up' . It's the day after the night before time to do the walk if shame. :)

So glad that you both enjoyed your evenings out but I'm playing 'billy no mates today' wondering if you are ok. So can you both poke your little heads out of your wine infused food orgies and say your still alive ha ha xx

Hi both, well food was not too bad, had steak, peas/carrots and a small jacket potato. BUT had 3-4 glasses of wine :eek:, enjoyed it though, very nice :D ( sounds a lot better saying 3 glasses than i had a bottle) no hangover either lol.

Jax, can defo see the difference, your middle, and your face in particular.

Pink, it seems you were like me and enjoyed your wine:D

Weather lovely here today, just bought a size 20 t-shirt in asda, fitted as well. now wondering if it's too fitted lol, as my others are now baggy :rolleyes:

Great news for your t shirt fitting and loose others. Gives you inspiration to clothes shop.

I've got my black size 18 linen trousers on and there hip hanging so hope no mishaps walking to sainsburys might take safety pin just incase:)

So glad the night went well. You have to let your hair down ocassionally.

Been sitting in the garden this morning reading up on Atkins and trying to plan my menus for end if July/August and when away.

X

Ha ha, just had an image of you walking to town, one step you pull one side up, two steps, pull other side up, three they fall down :rotflmao:. sorry couldn't resist that lol.

Will defo have a look at at atkins tomorrow.

Good afternoon, evening was great only had chicken and salad, but 3-4 glasses of wine defo sounds better than saying a bottle!
weather great here, been to a car boot got some trousers and a camisole so very pleased! Got grand children tonight ,they will keep me busy! Making roast chicken salad they all enjoy that and I can have as well.
xx

Pink how many did you have? don't want to be the only one being a lush lol :D

You are doing well, have a nice meal with your grandchildren, no wine though:D

Back