Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Sian we all support each other. There are times when we all feel low down tempted to throw in the towel but that's the old routine of giving up and that didn't work either.

So we tend to post a bit more :). Have a little rant or whine. Then everyone rallies round gives us a pep talk hauls us up by our bra straps makes a joke and we plod on with a bit more hope :)

X

I'm back! Decided to stay a day extra, had a fab time, weather was glorious got a nice tan. Now to the bad bit had fish and chips and crusty bread!!!!! Oh did I enjoy it! Trying to be good as only week and bit till we go to France. Managed to buy some lovely new clothes, got a few nice tops to wear on the beach and can cover up from the sun! Pleased only needed a size 16.
Hi Sian and Shorty, hope you have a good week with your weight loss. Jax is fantastic at motivating us all! If you post one of us will reply and we are all here to help each other. X

Pink sounds like you had a lovely time with good weather and good food. Glad your back :) even for a short time x

Sian sorry that you had a bad day/night but it was only 1 day don't knock yourself. Get back on the road and try again. X

Time ladies to slap you stupid with a shake packet let's not give up and go back to our old ways too much. Yes our old favourites taste good help us through tough times but not so good at making us feel good after a few mins hours days.

Right lecture over time to get sorted then off to get weighed. X

Girls if you do get sometime try and watch the channel 5 programme fat sick and nearly dead on catch up. Just think of shakes as his juice. Might motivate you a little more x

Hi Everyone, Well done on all your losses so far. I have been having a look around on this site for a few weeks and looking for the cheapest vlcd. My Shakes have arrived from Shake that Weight so today is my first day. I have alot to lose but would initially like to lose 4 stone by end of November. Maybe a bit optimistic but we will see how it goes lol. My start weight is 17 stone 7, wonder if I can get into the 16s this week as I know first week you always lose more - in any diet.

Just introducing myself a bit and if it is ok I will hang around here for support. Are they doing to make a Shake that weight board do you think?

Hi everyone inc newbie

Lost grand total of 2lb. Not to worried though as I have started my toning regime this week.

So grand total is 34lb.

Have a good one. Check in later x

J x

Wow, just watched fat,sick and nearly dead. What an inspiration! I can't believe how much weight they lost and what fantastic will power!
Think I will go for gold in Sept when I'm back from holidays, I know I'm going to put on a bit during that time, and will have upto Christmas to lose.
welcome newbies, good luck with the shakes, if you persevere you can definitely lose weight.
Talk later. X

Ladies all have a fab day will check in later as big T due home in an hour. Havnt seen him since beginning of may.

Me and little fella excited!

Won't get much walking done til Sunday but have done 30 mins of aerobics and 10 mins of toning weights x

Hi all and Newbie :D Am back ( well till Tues evening anyway lol) had a lovely time, weather was gorgeous, hotel great, and (hopefully) didn't pig out too much. instead of cereal for breakfast and starter for evening meal, had orange juice (will not have it again for ages :D) didn't have chips, well, pinched two off my friend. and wasn't too bad, but will find out tomorrow, but Grrrr ToM arrived last night, a week early, good job i took some dark trousers and PP with me :mad:, oh well look on bright side, should be ok for holidays on wed.
Jax, had free WiFi on phone but couldn't remember my password on MiniMins :D, so could read messages but couldn't post lol, what am i like? Well done on your losses :D

Morning all,

Sounds like you had a fab time Jeanette all this holiday talk makes me want to go away now! Got to wait till September...

Jax hope you've had a lovely time with Tom so far.

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lb, feel so bloated this week, think my ToM is due to arrive soon. Feel like I've put on about a stone this week...

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

xxxx

Hi all, did not lose any weight, not surprising after last weekend!
Going to coast again will be back tomorrow. Taking my son and daughter so should be nice.
have a lovely day. X

Hi Pink, glad that you didn't put any weight on, not like me, i put on 6lb!!!!!! but still seeing my period, so............ will have to see how it look on tues.

Hi sian, 2lb is very good, especially on ToM should have a good loss next week.

Jax, hoping you are having a lovely time with tom, speak soon, jeanette

Hi ladies

Had busy few days. It was lush having Tom home and yes he was amazed at my weight loss :)

We spend Friday chilling on garden just spending te together with Clyde. Just kept to my water and shakes.

Yesterday we were meeting friends In afternoon for drinks but I stuck to water/diet coke. At home visited his family and cooked h juicy sirloin steak with trimmings. Stuck to shakes and water.

Today had friends over for lunch before he went away. But enjoyed a slice of pork cauliflower broccoli green beans and asparagus with reservoir full of water. I didn't have goose fat roast spuds carrots crackling or yorkies. And no pus of straw s and cream.

Feeling bit sad now house is empty again just me and little fella. Sent Anth home with half pork joint and other stuff as not to tempt me :)

Sorry to hear that you struggled pin up. Glad you had fab time Jeanette and pink xxx

Sounds like u had a great time Jax, and well done on sticking to it while he was home, u deserve a medal, u are like............ :superwoman: lol

Ha ha superwoman!

Didn't actually want to eat lunch but I thought I would to join in. I'm going to miss Tom he isn't home now til day before our hols:(

So no more cooking for me til when I start eating except for visitors and Clyde. I actually felt bit sick cooking bacon butties which I used to love. And steak looked gorgeous but just wasn't interested.

Actually wore white summer dress. Size 16 on Saturday and felt good. My marks white cropped trousers fit too without breathing in and all my hol size 16s are starting to fit nicely too:)

X

Back