Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Thats great news jax, ur going great guns now.
i'm looking forward to going back on the shakes when I return from holidays, mad though it sounds

Thanks Jeanette

I'm trying to do more toning now to help the flab :) so 30 - 40 mins aerobic exercises with light weights. Not south worried bout weight loss now but to get some sort of muscle control back will all add to a better look/fit in clothes x

Have you started the big pack now? For tomorrow x

Will be doing the packing later on, when hopefully will be a bit cooler, very humid today. Hate packing lol.

Good luck with the aerobics, u will be the skinny minny lol.

Far from it Jeanette :)

With not doing my usual walking last few days decided to go on very long walk today. Sunny intervals but as you said Jeanette very humid.

Pleased to say I done about 9 km swigged a gallon of water too! Peed about a gallon also. Planned walk around loo stops.

Did my exercises earlier this morning. So last walk will be when I take Clyde for his stroll round park about 8 when the midges are out in force :(

Sitting in garden having a little rest with pep tea x

I'm excited for your hols you will be booking another before I go I bet you! :)

Good grief my little French neighbour has her daughter staying for week. She isn't deaf and neither am I but her daughter is shouting every word x

Can't book another holiday as i need to concentrate on diet lol. NO MORE HOLIDAYS :D

9KM??????????????????? I bet u were knackered when u returned? a gallon? i would have drunk twice that lol :D i hate midges as well :(

Your neighbour's daughter sounds like she's putting on a play for everybody to listen too!

Packed my case, probably taken a lot too much, the kitchen sink i packed last, has to come out lol

Ha ha so your the person who dumps the sink at the scales in the airport. :)

No am not knackered actually enjoyed it felt bit stir crazy with not doing it last few days.

Tom doesn't do walking but managed to get him to walk there and back to his sisters on Saturday night which was a major effort. :)

Yes when you get home start with vigour. You know you can do it with ease x

Time for a shake x

Yes known as jeanette the sink lol.

Yes am looking forward to it actually, as u get used to losing tidy amounts, a change for me as i don't lose very much normally.

No excuses, as i have shake that weight to finish off, before exante.

Well I hope you have a fab time and dnt worry bout diet it will be hear when you get back. Due to order my last 2 weeks then will start Atkins ready for my hols.

Think pink must be busy packing her entire kitchen to take with her :)

Oh by the way I love my kindle fire x not downloaded any books yet but got some apps and games on it. I can do my Facebook e mail etc v good c

Was looking at one of them, but as I use it for reading, especially on holidays I went for the kindle paperwhite, as u can read it in the sun

well off to bed to bed as i'm up at 3.30 to go to airport :D, will speak to u all when i get back. good luck on your diet girls, u will all wow me ( and shout at me when i return fatter lol) when i return with your weight losses, bye.XXXX

Hi I just started on Monday . 5ft 7 /14.5 shakes taste really nice . Better than lighter life/ weight 8 and I feel fuller !!! So far so good x

Hi everyone I've been really busy, came back day later from coast! Now trying to pack and have everything ready for Friday! Looks like you are all doing well, need to keep strong and resist food!
I guess it will go quiet with people away, I'm not sure if I will be able to connect to wi fi while away! So will miss our chats and probably put weight on! X

Hi there. My name is Trish I'm 54 5ft 7 & 14 stone 5 .Off to paleokrasitsa in Corfu ( in 4 weeks....was at kassiopi last year loved it ! Would love to join your chats for motivation & tips. Really like the shakes been on them since Monday much nicer than w8/ l life . I was a failure with them couldn't stick to them but I seem fuller with these. Also havin a packet of slim now 0% carb& fat noodles there 12 cals a pack. Slightly like a soft thin rubber band to eat but really fills u up. I'm havin 3 shake / meal / & noodle . Look forward to hearin from you x

Hi pink hi Trish

Well that's Jeanette off now for 2 weeks and you pink at the weekend?

I go to kassiopi every year for a month last week in August to last week more or less in September. We love it. Go so many friends out there and we also meet up with friends who go the same time as us. This year we are taking 2. In laws and meeting nephew and niece there. Then my best mate and his partner are coming out too. So big family affair!

I've got just about 2 weeks left of sole source then start adding a meal.

Jax

To anyone who is checking in I lost another 4lb at weigh in today. So total so far is 38lb.

Good luck everyone too x

That's brilliant Jax! I'm leaving early tomorrow morning and not back till early Sept. all enjoy the summer will try and look in occasionally but don't think i will be able to post. X

Back