Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Have a lovely time Pink. Am back late September so you and Jeanette will be well on your way to thinness by then x

Jaxkar, I've decided I'm gonna use you as my motivation! I've recently regained about a stone... new relationships and eating out all the time seems to have done that to me. Ooopps! Oh well, out of lots of stones lost, I guess that's just life and it's not too bad.

I wanna lose it again by the 26th August like you, as I'm also going away between then and the 30th :) x

Started today, been a bit naughty but not really.

I wanna lose 14lbs :)

Well I will try ha ha x

The best advice I can give you is stick to the plan be it shakes and a meal or shakes only?

If its a meal stick to protein and green veg/salad.

I drink 4 or more litres of water and peppermint tea with a black coffee. I did mostly walking until last week when started to do toning DVD for 30mins and 10 mins of light weights.

If you have any questions I will try to answer.

Jax

I haven't even picked a plan yet, just thought I'd comment as we have the same deadline :D

Hello just read u r txt & had to reply. I just started on Monday & suffer from severe depression. Been on pills for about 12 years but now on lower dose . I hv had cbt treatment which really helped in groups & also one to one with the therapist . This was 4 years ago & was over 3/4 months & was excellent . I still get bad spells now & then but nothin as bad as when I was @ my worst. I never thought I wld get better & felt no hope . It's amazin to feel well most of the time & I can't believe how great I can feel. So please just keep thinking you will get better. A great book on cbt u can get from Libary or amazon is " mind over mood" . Please let me know if I can help . Good luck with the diet it does work ! X

Hi Jax well done on the weight loss !!! Just keep focused on lying on that lovely beach in kassiopi all toned & slim !!! X

Hi ladies I did a post but couldn't hv pressed "post " !!! So apologies if it pops up again & u get 2 ! Can't believe it started Monday 14.5 ( I'm 5ft 7 ) and today had a sneaky jump in scale & says I've lost 8 lbs . Can't believe it !!!! I hv never list so much. I am always on a diet but cheat all the time & never last more than a few weeks. So if u r reading this & previous failures sound familiar ... Take heart .. This really works & fills u up but as Jax says u must drink loads of water!!!! Hvnt excersised but going to on treadmill today. Good luck everyone !! I've been lookin @ quotes & liked this these 2
yesterday ... You said tomorrow ...
" Stop moanin about being fat if u r not going to do anything about it "

Jax meant to say I loved kassiopi last year . We went to paleo for a day & thought we would so one week there & a week back in kassiopi but had problems tryin to book the apartments we wanted so decided on paleo for 2 this year & do the two next yr or if we prefer kassiopi ... Bk there next year. We stayed @ Phillipos apt which were great as central but v dated. . Liked the look of mariehelena but booked up, people we met last year recommended them. Do u stay in same place ? X

Yes that's what I'm doing Trish. Not sure about slim but much thinner than last year! :)

Just been to Newcastle Gay Pride with my best mate and his partner. Stuck to water and a diet coke. The smell of chips burgers and beer! Felt a bit queasy ;(

I'm off home now for a shake as I'm starving. Left them supping and eating. They understand I've got about hour and half travel. Need to get home too for my little Clyde will be bursting for a pee bless him x

I bet u had a brilliant time !! And am sure poor wee Clyde was waiting with his little paws crossed !!! I was on the wine last nite decided to hv a few glasses sitting out in the garden last nite so off to do a excersise DVD & 30 min on my treadmill as I've done zero excersise all week . We had a Indian carry out but I just had some chicken tikka & salad .
Hope u & all the other ladies here are doing ok x

Glad you had a good time. I rarely drink so can take it leave alcohol. I try to do some form of exercise everyday. Today went out on my bike for an hour or so. The hand washed the car then bit of gardening. Did 20 min DVD aerobics and just had Clyde out round the park.

I would love a treadmill but be tempted to try running which I'm not allowed to do yet.. That's why I walk everywhere and go on my bike. Doctor said when I get to 13 stone I can try jogging as I would have lost enough weight not to put to much stress on my leg and my muscles would be strong enough ( broke my thigh bone last year in 2 places and have metal plate in it) hence gained 7 stone thro no activity.

Hi all, arrived in France. Long journey and very, very hot! Can't do any exercise except swimming!
Think I've blown the diet, not going to worry as having to much fun! Having lots of lovely food and drink! X

Aw pink thanks for the postcard from France. Now don't undo all your hard work. I know your on your hols but think protein and greens. Limit your bread and have your wine diluted with water! Ha ha fat chance I know xxxx :)

Hi , oh gosh poor you that sounds very painful . You hv done so well doing all your daily activities .. In fact you hv inspired me to get myself into action... I hv just been so lazy & lethargic and still done nothing and more annoyingly hv totally trashed my diet since sat nite . I thought with the 8lbs off I cld treat myself to the wine & it then led to a dessert the next day then a choc binge. For the past few days I hv stuck to shakes no prob but then nite time comes along & I eat about 6 chic bics so I am sabotaging all the days work. I don't buy bics but hubby has a sweet tooth & he brings them in even tho I tell him to hide them and he is very overweight but won't listen !!! So today they r going in the bin & I am doing some excersise . Hope u hv a good weight loss this week x

Glad y r havin a wonderful time . And all the swimming will tone you up. What about walking ? Is there some nice places to walk to ? I plan to do that when I am on hols in Corfu in a few weeks but these past 10 days hv been so tired & done nothing so getting myself into action today to try & get a daily habit formed b 4 I go !!!! Have a wonderful time x

Trish I know it's so hard but

1. Do you really want to be slimmer and healthy

2. Do you want to be feeling better for pale? Not hot sticky uncomfortable sweaty sore thighs nothing to wear with comfort?

3. Ditch the choc/sweets etc. or go to another room when hubby is eating it. If there is any left spray with detergent! I did with hubby's stuff. If I cook for friends I make them take left overs home.

Have a drink of water, diet coke, marigold veg bouillon stock even black coffee.

Want to still scoff get on your treadmill go for a walk its only a passing urge. You won't die honestly. If it goes in your mouth spit it out. Just keep thinking how much you want this. You want to be SLIMMER.

Good luck Hun. Just preserve the first few days are the hardest til you get into the routine.

X Jax

Oh thank you for that & very helpful especially when I get the urge to cheat to get on the treadmill or walk ! Too often I sit & fight with myself whereas movin out of the situation will tk my mind off it plus get me fitter !! Tks so much x

Great advise Jax, I think once you are in a pattern of having shakes,food isn't as important! You sound like you are continuing to do well and should have a good weight lose!
I'm trying to be good eating lots of fruit and veg, but the bread is available everywhere and the cheese!!!! I try to eat meat as well but to be honest I don't really like it! I'm going to eat and enjoy and not worry too much about my weight and just hope I don't put back on lots of weight!!
Going to the beach now,have a wonderful day. X

Thanks for checking in Pink. Today I lost 4 1/2lb. That takes the grand total to 42 1/2lb. Start eating meals on Monday 5 August. Have Hospital check on 29 July and then Gp check on 8.8.13.

X

Back