Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Fantastic Jax, you are doing so well! The drs should be really pleased with your progress! I am just back from beach, slightly burnt! Decided that next year will be a whole lot lighter!! X

Good for you Pink. What part of France are you in? I'm hoping to get to the 50lb mark before we go away.

The exercising I'm doing now must be paying off everything apart from one top fits nicely. But am going to stick to my exercise regime on hols no matter what. Bike riding horse riding swimming and walking. Going to get up at 6 and walk the run I used to do.

Tomorrow am out for lunch with the girls. So up at 6 going out on my bike for an hour and do my exercises before meet th in Newcastle.

It's so nice to get your little postcards from France xx

Enjoy yourself x

We are near Bordeaux , a lovely climate! Well done with all your exercise,I'm going to do more when I'm back! X

Phew went for my bike ride glad it was early not many cars around I hate going in the road. Did my DVD and 10 mins of weights. Lunch has been called off dnt know if I'm happy or sad bit of both. So back on for next week so said either Thurs or fri would be best cos then I would have been weighed and can eat and not feel guilty ha ha :)

It is a plus not going cos it's been bout a month since I seem them last and they will hopefully notice a bit of a change :)

So today iv already done everything I no ally do before 9. Going to let Clyde sunbathe a little longer then take him round the park for his jaunt before gets to warm for little pugger.

Need to plan what to do now for rest of day that avoids screaming mums and crying kids. X

Had awful storms last night! Lost 2big trees in garden and lots of roof tiles are off!!! Was a really frightening experience,nothing like we have at home! Going to be clearing up all day! X

Thats a shame. yes they are pretty bad on the continent. but the plus side is Plenty of exercise then pink:) bend and lift. Work off that cheese! Work off that bread and wine!

Hope you still have a nice day. Drink plenty of water too x c

This has been a very lonely long week with no one here. Hope my thinnie twinnie Jeanette will be back later today or tomorrow x

Sorry, replying on my new phone and pressed wrong button lol, had a great holiday but am dreading weighing tomoro! Weather was boiling, lived in the pool lol. Had food poisoning or something the day after I arrived! Never been so sick.

Helllllo o my how I've missed you and Pink. Food poisoning what a shame hope didn't last to long :(

Hope you did bit swimming or did you just bob to keep cool?

Dnt think you would have put to much on with a dicky tum. We're the meals lovely? Plenty of sangria to cool down too?

It must be me who is scary Mary as hardly anyone has been on. :( pink sent 2 little "postcards from France".

Never mind welcome back I've missed you xx

Hi jax. Yes had the bug for 24 hours, sickness and diarrhea, (sp?) never hav I been sick so much TMI I know lol. The weather was very hot, lived in the pool, be glad to get back on diet really as feeling really bloated. Will be finishing off shakes before starting exante. Will be having 4 a day like u. Am starting tomoro. Congrats on losing 8.5 lb in 2 weeks:D, thats marvelous

Last edited:
It's looking a bit miserable today def damp and not sunny. Up here has been nice the last few weeks. I'm going to Newcastle after weigh in at fat fighters to meet the girls for lunch for me and a liquid lunch for them! I do hope the sun gets out :)

Hope the holiday hasn't damaged your weight loss too much. It's good to know that you are diving straight back in to the shakes.

Thanks for the congrats for the 8 1/2lbs. Start meals next week. That's why am eating today.

X

Hi all, sounds like you had a great holiday Jeanette except for being sick!
Im up early as hardly slept its so hot! Today going to be even hotter! Not doing too well with the food, we keep going out and it's all so delicious! Can't do any exercise because of the heat, even walking is exhausting!
Jax good luck with weigh in and also Jeanette.
Speak soon xx

Hi everyone, pink glad u r enjoying ur holidays, know what u mean though about food and not doing anything because of heat. All those lovely little bakery shops! Cheesecakes, tarts.....:D
Jax, glad to be back. weather a bit cloudy but sunny and warm. Hope u hav a good day out, good luck on weight loss, and enjoy FOOD lol. oh and I weighed. I only put on a lb! Cant believe it, got on twice lol.

Last edited:
Well pink enjoy as you said onwards and downwards when your home.

Jeanette well done on only a pound :) fab x

Today I'm down 2 1/2lb so that takes me to 50 1/2lb x :)

Jax thats marvelous, u r doing great now. U must definitely c the difference now? That's nearly 4 stone!!! :D
Pink. Enjoy ur holiday. If u put on weight, it will all come off quickly enough

Last edited:
Congratulations to the two of you! I have been by the pool just came in as the mossies are eating me! Might let them carry on and let them eat some flesh! I'm going to enjoy myself and not worry too much about weight! Xx

Ahh it was only tuesday that i was doing the same, seems like last year now lol:D yes pink, enjoy yourself, don't worry about anything, that's what a holiday is all about, eating and drinking in the sun:)

Evening ladies. Wow how bloated I feel we ate at wether spoons trying to find the least calorific thing on the menu was horrendous! I ended up having a beef madras which was with rice poppadom and naan. 425 calories. I dnt eat the bread or poppadom and only had spoonful of rice. The curry was in a very small bowl bit bigger than sugar bowl!

Dnt think it was the food think it was the 4 diet cokes 1 coffee and 2 waters. My belly feels like its ready to burst even tho I've been to the loo about 100 times when I've been out and at home :(

My friends all commented on how good I looked since last month and I felt marvellous. Wore my long black jersey dress which did fit lovely :)

Going out to see a show in Durham tomorrow night with the boys. So I will be safe as they will have the plonk not me x. Saturday is family gathering night but dnt think I want to go without Tom. Sunday is Pug Club BBQ but can get away with not eating will take a salad to that. My social life is either a feast or a famine ha ha x

Back