Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi jax. Glad u had a good nite. Know what u mean about being bloated, prob is diet coke that is making u bloated as u didnt eat too much. On the tiles tomoro as well? U dirty stop out u ha ha.
All I hav done tonite is run upstairs to the toilet, shows that I am back on shakes lol

Ha ha Jeanette. Yeah it will be the coke but they charge a pound for small bottle of water which I don't think is right. So next meet up I'm going to take my own on a bag and just get the odd one or a coffee.

The girls worked there way thro the cocktail menu after 3 jugs of Pimms!

Yes they charge an awfull amount for water! Well at least u won't hav an hangover lol, hav a good nite out, is it tonite or tomoro?
Went to bed with a headache last nite, painkillers didnt help, woke up with it this morning too!

Jeanette might be weather or your dehydrated with the loo runs. Drink bit more water honest.

Tonite am out with the lads. Tomorrow nite is family nite at the club but an not sure if I'm going. Sunday is pug club BBQ afternoon.

Am bit bored today. Had Clyde out done bit house work. Done hour DVD aerobics and weights. Saving my walk for the bus tonight will get on the right stop to get there but getting off few stops earlier for the longer walk home. Dnt worry I know the area and I know how to look after myself. I'm fully versed in self protection as had to do it for work. Plus I have a mean left hook! Dad learnt me how to box :)

Just be carefull, I dont want to c u on news headlines, girl charged with assault and battery. Ha ha!
Hav been having water. Am nearly finished third bottle(500ml) which Is good for me lol. Still hav headache, will not take anymore painkillers, as they aren't working.

Hi Jeanette

I'm alive and kicking. Got home safely. Had a good night the show was really good. Not the sort of thing I would normally go to but the lads are into puppets/muppets. It was a musical too very tounge in cheek. And I drank water all night so I had about 7 litres yesterday!

Today I've done my morning exercises and weights. I'm more into toning now than weight loss but if it comes off its a bonus. Going to stroll along to sainsburys soon to get nibbles for pug club BBQ. Not sure if I'm going to family night yet will make mind up later.

Enjoy your day x

Hi jax, glad u had a great nite, and got home safely. 7 ltrs of water!!!! I am going to toilet enough drinking 2-3 ltrs! Lol
Just been to local shops, sunny here at the moment, but showers later. Woke up without my headache, thank god, was getting me down. Drank 3 ltrs water yesterday! Good for me lol.

So glad you are better. Nothing worse than a headache that won't shift. Good for you 3 litres am impressed.

Trying to get full length photo done of my changing body impossible to do myself! But photo last night of me and Anth will show my thinner face a d neck.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375556223.487995.jpg

X

Lovely photo, yes you can definitely see the difference now, it's only when you see a photo that you can tell that you have lost weight isn't it? When you look in the mirror, i only see the same as always :sigh:

Yes I know what you mean. It took me a long time to adjust to being fat. I dnt mean that nasty but when I eventually did I went off the rails more! And now that image sticks in my mind and I can't seem to get it out.

But being positive we will get to our right place for our bodies in the end, it is a long and winding road but eventually we WILL hit the motorway and drive straight ahead for many many miles. X

Thats a good way of of thinking of it.
I weighed today. I know only once a week lol. I hav lost 9lb!!!!!! Nearly fell off the scales lol. Won't tell u how many times I got back on the scales to double check ha ha.
Very rainy here today. The cat keeps on going to door to check its still raining lol

Fabulous Jeanette :). Well chuffed for you.

Me and Clyde just got in from BBQ. 80 odd pugs, Boston terriers and Frenchies. They gave us our own area of the woods so dogs could be off lead. Lots of shade as it was in the 70's. it was a great afternoon and we raised over 400 pound for pug rescue. Clyde was lathered so as soon as we got in he went in a cool shower he gobbled up his tea and is now having a snooze.

Yet again very well done x

Sounds like u had a great afternoon. £400 thats great. Well done. Nice weather as well, been heavy rain all day here, worst luck.
Having my 3 shake and watching dr who lol

Yes that's what happens with my phone with the £ sign.

Just spoke to my friend in Wales and she said it has rained all day non stop.

Good morning, absolutely emptying down here.
Just been making my uncles lunch, pie, boiled potatoes and peas. Yum yum. Wish it was mine lol
Ordered some bars with exante, only for when I go to town for lunch on wednesdays.

It has never stopped raining today yet. Clyde would only go round the block for 5 minutes. So after his breakfast I went for an hour walk.

Done my exercises and some weights. Going to do aerobics later after tea.

Tonight I am having fish with broccoli and cauliflower.

Then will go for another walk to help it digest. Putting it off til 6ish :(

Back