Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Sounds nice, how are you managing with adding the food? Are you having your 4 shakes as well as food? i found that when i had 2 shakes and then my evening meal, i was too full for the last shake!

I know what you mean about the rain, it's not just raining it's absolutely bucketing it down :( poor Clyde, i wouldn't want to go out in it either lol

I'm having 2 shakes and evening meal. Trying to have about 4oz protien and 6oz low carb veg. Will get weighed still on Thursday and see what happens. Bit daunting :( got Gp appoint before I get weighed so I don't want him to tell me my weight. Going to another class near my Gps as wnt make it in time for mine.

Well it's teaming down still and Clyde refuses to go out so I'm going out for a walk now. Dressed to kill mac/brolly/wellies :)

X

Hope we both lose on thursday, as now we are both weighing on the same day :D (officially anyway lol)

You will lose as having low calories still, but might find less weight loss this week than next. as your body adjusts to food.

Off to have my 3rd shake, enjoy your evening meal:D

Tea was nice but I feel strange? Not unwell but eating feels odd again. Took myself off for my walk in the pouring rain and felt better.

It stopped raining about 8.30 so me and Clyde had quick 20 mins walk before it started again.

Got busy few days this week. Going to start house cleaning tomoz. I know it's tidy but deep clean ad Tom home on Friday til Sunday lunchtime. Wednesday meeting the girls Thurs at Gp weigh in and shopping. Friday Tom has a medical at his Gp then any last min shopping he needs for hols.

X

Hi Jax, you are going to be very busy? Its fine and sunny here today, so my washing is on the line :)

Just been up to beauticians to have my gel polish taken off and a manicure. off to town tomorrow, and just received my bars from Exante, they look scrumptious :D, only going to have one on a wed tho, when i go to town.

Weighed again (i know i know lol) and have lost 11 1/4lb!!! really pleased as that takes me 3/4 lb under the next stone:D

V good Jeanette after this week are you going to weigh once a week(?). It's amazing in less than a week.

Went to rown to order euros we already have a euro money card but that already has 3 thousand on it and Tom likes cash too. We get VIP rates at Thomson. So if a rate is higher anywhere else they give us a bit higher.

It's been nice here today but sun isn't as warm now as earlier.

Wanted to make a start on cleaning etc as tomoz Clyde is out with Dom at 9 then it's a mad rush when he gets back to get to Newcastle to meet the girls. Spend few hours with them then get home to take Clyde out and finish off. As Thursday have to be out early as my Gp appoint is 9.30 and its a bugger to get too. The rush to another place to get weighed. Then go to sainsburys to do shopping. Then change bedding etc. as Tom gets in bout 9am fri morning. Then rush off with him for his medical!

In between all of this do aerobics weights walk and Clyde's walks! Phew!

X

Phew indeed, i'd be lucky to fit that all in! I hate those very early doctors appointments! Especially if they arn't local and are further away. Then not only getting up early but (for me anyway) giving len breakfast etc

Managed to get thro yesterday even did the garden, mowing, weeding etc eventually sat down at 9.

Been up with the larks this morning. Exercised weights walked Clyde now on train to GPS. After that got weigh in at diff place so rush there afterwards.

Then off to do shopping. Let you know how weigh in goes. Fingers crossed this eating thing is working out.

How you going? Did you have the bar yesterday. What are they like better than the slim fast? Calories? As not sure whether to get slim fast or some of them to take away.

Will try to post after weighing on train coming home x

Hi Jax, glad that you got thru yesterday lol :) I have also been up early, as i had the man from Swalec, coming re my boiler, which is playing up. Off up to my local shops this morning as its a lovely day here.

I had my bars from Exante, i enjoyed them, as i found that they were not so sweet, had the toffee, raisin and nut, very nice. They had the same calories as the slimfast ones but less sugar and carbs etc. You can also have the one from Tesco, they are called Ultraslim, they have two flavours, haven't tried them yet tho.

Well i weighed, and Whoo hoo, i have lost.................. wait for it lol, 12lb :D very pleased as u can imagine. cross my fingers for you as well.

Well done Jeanette that's brill for your first week again :)

I lost 5 1/2lb that takes me too 56lb in total yes! Yes!

Gp was over the moon with me and has given me the go ahead to try jogging as I'm now 13st 11lb :). Bit frightened to try but might start next Monday after Tom goes away on Sunday.

I have me leg check in the 19 Aug. so if I get any pain I can mention it to them.

On train home now then off to do shop. Was lovely earlier but bit over cast now but still warm!

X

That's marvelous :D 5 1/2 lb? and eating as well! and all the worrying u have done lol ha ha. more than when u were on shakes only:D and now u have lost 4 stone!!!!!! well done you.

do you want to go a lot lower? it all depends on how tall you are and your build i suppose?

Still sunny here, i have been busy spending money lol, ordering a new fridge/freezer and upgrading my sky box to sky plus HD instead only sky plus, as having problems with the box

Yes it's all spend isn't it. Just been to sainsburys for Toms stuff nearly 90 pound forgot how expensive food is! Ha ha! And wine and beer! For Tom!

Yes I was happy at 10 half or 11 stone. Am 5ft 3 any lower and I do look unhealthy. Even tho they say 8-9 stone.

Yes same here. Am 5ft 6, and they say about 10st!!!!!! My skeleton would weigh more lol. So not sure what to go down to? Praps 12st? Never been small. Always overweight :-( will hav to wait and see.
Tom will hav to join u on the shakes, tell him its cheaper than food, and that he's costing u to much money lol

Tom likes all the naughty stuff. Like real bread, wine, beer, Brie, Camembert, no packs of cellophane cheese pâté, bacon sandwiches or the full works on a Sunday lunch, Lurpak butter, if he wants anything sweet which is rare whole nut chocolate.

Having said that he is a meat fiend and likes a rare steak. He is quite happy to have plenty of meat and salad.

He very rarely snacks. Must be all the protien he eats ha ha.

He isn't doing to bad for a bloke who is 61 this year. All his own teeth quite muscular 6ft 1. The one thing is his Stella belly. Which I hate cos it's that what makes me worry. Let's hope he gets wrong at his medical tomorrow! :)

I take it that's a definate no to the shakes for him then? :D ha ha. No, he sounds very healthy. It's so annoying isn't it? :D

I like real bread as well :(

He is bloody annoying! Mind he now asks every Thursday how I've done. So tomorrow that's over a stone since he saw me last. He is more worried about the boob shrinkage I think ha ha. Tough! :)

A lot of my holiday clothes fit nicely except one bloody top. I def think the label inside is wrong cos all the 16s are loose except this one top.which fits like cling film. I literally can get it on but if I bent over it would burst. So this is the only thing I leave out after weigh in and try on every week. I will bloody get it on before I go but I'm going to take it with me and hopefully I can judge my weight with it!

I now can see my collar bones, feel my hip bones my chins have gone too. My wedding ring and engagement ring swivel round my fingers again :)

You sound great :D lol about the boobs ha ha, (Jeanette wishes she could lose her boobs:()

I know what you mean about sizes, remember that trousers i said i could get anywhere near me? well i can now do it up AND the zip, but its still a bit tight, one bend and i will be showing more than i like :D, and its a size larger than what i have been getting into as well :confused: go figure

Its nice when you can see the difference isn't it? every night i go to bed and think i am 1.5 lb under the next stone :D:D, sad isn't it lol?

You'll have to have your rings made smaller, you might lose them.

Yes I got them sized when I put the weight on so week before my hols will get them sized again. Its actually my eternity ring and engagement ring.My real wedding band I couldn't get done as its all stones and that fits perfect now
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375981164.051148.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375981206.050649.jpg

Good for you with your trousers. Think I'm going to be in between sizes but rather a bit big than a bit small :)

That's true, just tried a trousers on that was getting a bit snug at the end of my holidays, and it felt a bit loose :D isn't it nice?

Oh well, another pair for my mother to put elastic in :D, I'd never wear them if i had to do it lol

Your mum must have part shares in the elastic trade by now. :) Ha ha my jeans are huge now but I wear them with my trusty belt. Remember when I bought it? It was on the last hole now I'm nearly on hole 5.

Putting of buying jeans til I get back. I've got 14 which I can get on and breathing in fasten but couldn't wear them ha ha what a sight! I look like I'm pouring over the top. Not a muffin top more like a sponge cake :)

I'm so pleased for you having two hols and loosing so much since you came home. It's great that you have went straight back to it. I think poor pink is making hay while sunshines. I do hope that she does try again. I know the temptation is well I did it for my hols. but to have to go back to square one again is hard.

Well I've bit of ironing left to do so must start. Tom phoned to say he will be home about midnight so will have to stay up for him.

Night x

Back