Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Ha ha about the sponge cake, mine must be a 4 tier cake then :D

i have been sorting out my jeans, which are in the drawer under the bed. have practically can get into jeans and not on your nelly jeans :D

Yes i hope Pink is enjoying herself, and gets back to square one straight away. It's a lot easier doing it that way, as if you procrastinate you'll never do it.

Sorry for neglecting had busy day with Tom. Shopping and visiting people.

Today we are meeting friends for lunch (liquid knowing them!). Plus I've got blooming masses of washing and ironing to fit in for him. Just got 4th load hung out one to go. He has gone to office for hour so I'm ironing. :(

Have lovely day. Normal service resumes tomorrow:)

X

Hi hope u had a good day yesterday?
I hate ironing, try to avoid it if at all possible lol. Hav a nice time today. I hav been shopping, called in for lunch at local pub, had chicken salad, didnt eat all of it though. My birthday thurs, so out for another meal, will hav the same as today, though will allow myself a glass of wine!
Is it the end of august u go? Hopefully I will hav caught up to u by then lol ha ha

Hi you two skinnies! You have done brilliantly! I think I've put on weight, my shorts feel a bit tighter!
Holiday is lovely, lots of sun and swimming! Keep up the good work girls,speak soon. X

Hi Pink, hello stranger lol. Hope you're having a lovely holiday, feel mine was ages ago now :D How long you got left?

thanks by the way, hopefully i do as well this week, have lost 3/4lb short of 2 stone, (have a long way to catch up with Jax:D)

we all think we have put on loads on holidays, i was dreading looking at the scale, and only put on a lb!!!!!! but then i had put on 6lb in 5 days when i went to torquay just before my Ibiza holiday:D

Last edited:
Hello ladies

So glad that your having a fab time pink just enjoy it.

It's nice to be sociable Jeanette I had my shake before we went out and Tom and his friends had a huge burger and fries before a few beers. I had a coffee and few waters.

Tom cooked us 2 steaks for tea and I made a green salad to go with it.
Then he polished off a huge piece of Cornish Brie and crackers:(

I've cooked a pork joint for Sunday lunch which I will have instead of evening meal as he leaves at 2pm. I've still got to do roasties/Yorkshires but he will have sandwiches made with left over meat for the drive back.

X

Glad u enjoyed yourself.
Groan......roasties!!!!!! I love them, especially real ones, not frozen ones.
Also love cheese :( now thats enough about food lol.
You are managing great with adding food. Especially. When you are making it.

Been a busy bee again today. Friend had her Baby girl yesterday so I've done lots of cycling all over today and got soaked twice! Really wet thro.

Done exercise DVD and weights twice once am and once pm to make up for missing Saturday plan

Just had lovely soak to stop me from seizing up with getting drenched.

Last walk for Clyde will be in PJs round the block bout 10ish. Thank god it will be dark :)

Had a lovely salmon salad for tea delish.

X

Hi jax, you'll be wasting away lol, what with all the exercise as well:D!
When u off? Hope pink is back by then or I will be talking to myself :D
Salmon salad sound lush:)
Off out for my birthday thurs, can't wait :D, only hav chicken salad though, though might allow myself a glass of wine:eek:

Don't know about wasting away think I was practically washed away yesterday although it was pretty nice most if the day when the rain started it was torrential.

Think pink is back begin of September for the schools going back for her daughter. So you might have a few days of talking to yourself :(

We go 25 August the bank hol weekend.

I'm sure you will enjoy your birthday meal and glass of wine. You survived two hols so one night will be ok.

Just having a coffee before do my exercises. My bum is sore of riding my bike yesterday :(. There mustn't be as much padding on it as I thought :)

X

Not too bad then, but will miss you:(

You'll have to get some special shorts for riding a bike, the ones with padding in? :D sorry, just that Max Wall come to mind, you know with a sticky out bum? :D

Won't be long now, bet you can't wait?

Very cloudy here today, sunny yesterday, might have some showers later though.

just taken my nephew (he's 18) up doctors as he fell down stairs, he's ok, but couldn't remember falling, they said that he was ok, but after taking a few test, that his heart was beating a bit fast, so want to do an ECG on thurs just to be on the safe side. It's all go isn't it?

Ha ha max wall mind I walk like him too or it feels like it today.

Glad I didn't do the 3 mile hike to my friends house today as found out she is still in hospital. Mind I've walked past the bloody hospital twice today and could have popped in. I'm used to them chucking you out within 24 hours. My daughter was out 12 hours after her first one and 5 hours after her 2nd and 3rd. Mind she was into size 10 jeans within days! Lucky sod!

Do hope your nephew is ok. Am sure it's nothing to worry about as if they had worries they would have done ECG straight away or should have.

You know the old saying nothing ever goes to plan!

X

Yes that's true, he seems ok, just txt him and he said he's feeling a bit tender, i am not surprised, i wouldn't be moving at all lol. youth!!!!!!!

Size 10????? i think my skeleton would be bigger :D

Off to town tomorrow, but it's supposed to be rainy off and on, so crossed fingers.

typical walking past hospital, that would be my luck :rolleyes:

Have a nice day in town with your family and xante bar!

Clyde's out with Dom this morning. Omg he gets so excited he nearly wets himself. Mind when he comes back he is knackered for am hour!

I nearly went out for a run this morning but was a bit scared but I'm def going to try tomoz. Think part of it is "what if this happens or that" but I wnt know til I try :)

Done my weights and part if the DVD which makes you do the plank for 20 seconds getting lot easier tho abs ache for a bit afterwards ha ha x

Just waiting in car for nephew, whose in opticians! Rainy here.
Why dont u try a short run around the block? Then u can return if in pain?
Well speak later,

Do you know the feeling of going round in circles and not getting anything done that's been today :(

My sis in law phoned last night to ask if my free view was working. We have virgin in lounge but that on TV in bedroom.

Both of hers had stopped working at sametime. We got this thing in post few weeks ago about EE phones using same frequency and to attach box to Ariel. We didn't need it but had told Dulcie bout it. So I went over after Clyde came back with box and instructions..

They still wouldn't work. Trailed home for toms caravan Ariel. Still no joy.
Phoned up help line. You need the engineer gave a number. Phoned 3 times no answer so left message on voicemail. It was gone 3 when I left with still no joy.

So got home took little fella round park did rest of exercise and that's day gone!

Not that I had much on just aswell :)

Bless her with all her family and no one to sodden do anything for her. Granddaughter whoo lives there (22) was more worried that she wouldn't be able to see soaps so would go to her BFs :(

I can't tell Tom all of it he would go mental.

I know what you mean, you get put through to everyone, then nothing is done:mad:

And there is always a muggins in the family, as you can guess, i'm the muggins in mine lol :D

I feel like a proper moaning Minnie :(

Never mind on lighter moan weigh in tomoz and you can let your hair down and enjoy yourself.

Fingers x we both have a good one :)

You always feel better after a good moan:D
Re weighing tomoro, I am due, and feeling bloated, so am keeping everything crossed:D
I dont think u have anything to worry about, you have been very good, but will keep my fingers crossed for you:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANETTE :)

Hope you have a lovely day and a great night out. Just enjoy it all as its over so quickly xxx

I'm up at stupid o clock as just done my first 1 and a bit mile run in 20mins in pouring rain. No stopping and no pain. Didn't want to push it so will try again Saturday.

Good luck for weigh in x

Back