Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Thanks Jax, will enjoy my one glass of wine, will sip it to make it last :D

Weighed this morning and lost 3.75 lb, very pleased, as still haven't come on, and feeling bloated. That's my age again lol. also after losing 12lb last week, didn't expect much this week. :D Cross my fingers for u lol.
Have lost 29.75 lb total now, 43.75 lb since Jan, as i had lost a stone before i started this diet.

Well done Jeanette x enjoy your meal and wine.

I lost 2 1/2lb so takes total to 58 1/2 and like you because I started food dieting before this my overall total is 75lb ! :) mega thrilled for us both.

I made chicken soup tonight and had 2 bowls. My stomach looks and feels like a poisoned pup. It's absolutely aching. So much for greed!

I dnt know what's been up with minims today as took ages to get on tried twice.

X

Thats great jax, especially with u adding meals!
R u adding anything more to ur diet this week? I am going on on exante tomoro, will let u know how the meals go :eek:

Starting from today Jeanette I was going to have 2 shakes a soup and light meal. I honestly am so uncomfortable still my belly is bloated.

I'm going to see what it's like tomoz with shake for breakfast home made soup for lunch light meal for tea and maybe shake for supper or a small cup of homemade veg soup.

Hope you had a good birthday treat. X

Hi jax, I know what u mean, as I was going to do that, but found that I couldnt drink the second shake as I was to full.
Started exante this morning, had the porridge, very nice as well. Tomato and basil soup for lunch and shepherds pie for tea Mmm :D
Waiting for sky to come to upgrade my skyplus box to HD, otherwise nothing special on

Oh and forgot to say enjoyed my wine and salad. Stuck to one glass and coleslaw and small bit of grated cheese as planned:D

Hi der! Read yer diaries and ye inspired me 2 purchase some shake Dat weight shakes! Weigh in today 11-12 3/4 :-(
Goal is 10 st so nearly 2 st 2 lose Was very naughty food wise on hols so Hopin d weight drops off me. Im a daily weigher so will check in daily with update and 2c how yer doin
Vanilla shake hot with coffee 'twas scrum Nicer than Exante and Lighter Life ... Yes have done both! All work but this time I need 2 keep my eye on d scales and learn how 2 maintain

Hi shoebedoo, welcome to the the madhouse :D
You'll find that what went on quick on holidays, will come off as quickly.
Speak soon :)

Hi all,
I'm sitting having a nice kir, the weather is great,lovely and hot. Went to a lovely event last night drank quite a lot and had moules and chips! Was delicious! We stayed all night and watched fantastic fireworks. I am back on the 29, then going to caravan to meet up with friends till the Sunday.
will start shakes on the Monday, think I will need to, I'm eating far too much! But I'm having a fantastic time though so not that worried. I need to catch up with you two!
Jeanette sounds Like you had a lovely birthday, I couldn't have stopped at one glass of wine! Trouble stopping at one bottle at the moment!
Jax and Jeanette you are both doing so well! Shoebeedo glad that you are trying the shakes, good luck.
when I'm back I'd like to do some toning exercising so will be annoying you to find out what you are both doing! I already have loose skin and would like to tone it a bit! Speak soon. Xx

Hi pink, glad that you are enjoying your holiday, sounds like its going great? re the wine, i didn't stop at a glass on holidays either :D

Like i said to shoebedoo, you'll find that even if you put a lot of weight on, it will all come off the following week.

Hi all

I don't know what is wrong with minmums but I just won't open to let me on the page again.

Done plenty of walking today to ease the bloated feeling still off yesterday. Had shake for breakfast. Done my exercises tonight before a nice steak with broccoli and asparagus. Having small cup of soup for supper instead of shake.

Actually do not feel hungry and don't really want soup but going to have small mug soon.

Do glad pink is enjoying herself plenty of time to get back to normality when she gets home :)

Hope the newbie keeps you company when we are both away Jeanette.

Going to have early night as got my jog in the morning ;)

Hi jax, I know what u mean re minimins, I had to delete app and re-install it, as it wouldnt let me log in, then froze completely:mad: ok now that I have re-installed it tho.
Yes I think that last shake is too much as well.
Well had all my exante meals, porridge and soup lovely, but think I need to add some herbs or some boulion to shepherds pie:(

First day done Had 2 vanilla shakes and a Tesco ultra slim bar and 3l of water and a few coffees and decaf coffees Did Zumba on d Wii and ran in d garden when d sun came out :) Walked my kids to their cousins Hse Met friend in town and walked loads afterwards Can't beat some retail therapy No Didnt buy clothes Did try some on but all looked horrendous Best way 2 keep focused!! Ur braver than me Tryin d Exante meals ... I stuck to d shakes and d porridge when I did it! Postage 2 expensive 2 Ireland ... Lucky u havin free postage!!

Hi shoebedoo, I liked the soups, and the porridge. Didn't mind the shepherds pie, once u got used to the texture :D, I think if I add some herbs etc I will be ok.
I hav been trying on clothes as well, looking forward to losing nxt stone to c the difference. How much do they charge for postage then?
I hav some of ultraslim bars, they are nice, but I prefere the exante ones, as I am not a lover of chocolate!
Glad u are going well, when is your weigh in day? Mine and jax is thursday

Oh I Luved d Exante bars .... Der very fillin! As I started today my official WI day will b Fri but Im goin 2 have a peep in d morn Stayin in my MAms with my kids 2moro nite as hubby away 4 a course 4 d wkend so no weigh in til Mon as she doesn't have digital scales. Postage with Exante was £13.50 and VAT was added on as £12.87 so 'twas makin dem 2 dear. Shake that weight was £16.89 for postage and no VAT Worked out cheaper. Were u born in 1978?

Thats very expensive:eek: i'm very sorry but am glad I live in wales lol:D
No was born in 1961, just had my birthday thurs. when I registered one of my emails, 61 was taken so had 78 instead lol.

Oh I see... I was born in 77 hence my nosey question! Wales is fab.... Spent 9 mths in Aberystwyth doin PGCE back in 2000 ... Eek... Seems like yday :-( d yrs sure r flyin. Train journey up to Holyhead was a pain as had 2 change twice so Cudnt sleep!! Ha ha

Oh Happy belated bday by d way .... Mine is 31st Aug .... Horrible date as too close 2 returnin 2 work ... Plus always missed out on gettin a treat from d teacher as it was durin d hols ... Saddo or what!!!

Back