Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Sunny er too ... Friend of mine similar age and finds losin weight is slower than b4 ... Still think Uve done Amazin so far.... Bet Ur losin inches

Weighed ... Back to where I started ... Glad not higher About to have a slimfast bar ... They look huge compared to d Tesco ones

My Mam bought me Best Diet special mag and ders a big write up about a lady who lost stones on Exante .... First time seein Dat diet advertised!!

OH got call from bank this mornin .... Over EUR200 taken from his laser ... Indonesia again ... Must b copyin cards at ATMs ... Glad I've a post office account or wud be in trouble

Must try and go on treadmill later Is it better not to use weights or kettlebells til I've gotten to goal as I want my weight to drop and not build muscle ?? What do ye think?

Hi all, just had a nice shop, bought some tops and nice trousers. Will sort out clothes when I'm back and usually give to friends and then charity shop. Shoeb I teach as well, I'm only working mornings now which is great as have lots of free time for doing bits and being with family.glad that you are all doing well with your diet and losing lots of weight! I am going to go back on the shakes when I'm back will be on the shakes. Keep well, speak soon. X

Hi Shoebe and Pink and Jax, shoebe, i will have to get that diet MAG as i haven't seen it advertised anywhere yet either. I know what you mean about the slimfast bars, as when i started shake that weight, i was having 2 shakes and a slimfast bar, i really liked them to. You'll have to go to another ATM, or go into bank to get cash, my mam never gets any money from ATM's, either in bank, or cash-back. Re weight, i'm sorry no idea, as i am too lazy lol, don't do any exercise :D

Pink, Nice to speak again,:) glad that you are enjoying ur holiday. start afresh when you get home.

I was having a pep tea this morning thinking of what to do then wham i remembered hospital appt for my leg. anyway after getting there at break neck speed i still had to sit for 25mins :( then go for x ray and wait again. Happy to say they are very pleased with progress. And want to see me in 3 months yay! They did my weight too but I refused to look at scale ha ha.

Shoebe I have done some form if exercise since I started. At first was walking and my bike upping the distance amount etc. then in July I started to do aerobic DVD for toning and light weights 2lb each for 10 mins each day. It has not stopped my weight loss and it has helped tone/shape the flabby bits :). I think if you encorporate them in at the start you wouldn't notice any weight increase as you wouldn't be aware of what you were loosing. If you know what I mean?

To me a pound is a pound be it fat or muscle. A ton of feathers is the same as a ton of lead. It's still a ton!

You might find it helps increase your metabolic rate if you just did light weights. As I won't be taking mine away I have bought Pilates stretch bands to shove in my case.

So nice for Pink to check in. Am glad she is having a lovely time. I've booked hair on thurs after fat fighters. Then rush to do shop. Tom will be home Friday fingers crossed as Clyde is going for a check up and his nails clipped at the vets at 6 on Friday and little pugger hates buses.

X

Ahhh Ur dog sounds adorable!! Id Luv one but OH not keen MEN!! Oh glad Ur app went well ... U were lucky u remembered! Ur Amazin not Lookin at scales... Im goin 2 avoid it til Wed morn ... Had arranged 2 meet a colleague once I got back so Chinese Wed evenin .... Will avoid d carbs ie rice/ noodles Will ask 2 bring it home 2 d kids as they Luv egg fried rice! Gluggin water here Had slim fast bar and a shake so far and Im feelin stuffed!
Ta 4 tips re exercise... Ill root out d lightest weights I have so .... Gotta tone up by flabby bingo wings
OH got Just Dance 3 for the Wii ... Did 2 dance routines and was outta breath ... Oh dear ... Lazin on a sunbed hasn't helped Need 2 get fit so Im not huffin and puffin infront of my class when we're doin PE ha ha
Minding neighbours kids this wk ... Tis gr8 ... They keep my 2 entertained!
Dropped one 2 a bday party and d other is on d Wii Think Ill do laps of my Hse walkin as belly full of shake and water so Cudnt possibly run/jog ... Excuses excuses

Ha ha Shoebe

I've got Wii Zumba and biggest loser plus sports. So at first I used to to do steps then progressed to Zumba. I had not been on the Wii since my weight gain so my little woman nearly burst! Can laugh now but didn't then. I was like an octopus having a fit first time I did Zumba again. All done with the blinds closed of course.

I love my Clyde to bits am def going to miss him.

I'm very good with appts normally but brain is thinking of all the things I've got to do for us, and Tom's sisters for hols. Plus Clyde and then sorting stuff out for mates who are coming out last 2 weeks.

I'm glad I took my retirement just for this stressful week. I'm a retired Pysch Nurse. Mind I've been bored rigid since I took it in April. Think that's why I've managed so well on diet :)

But on return from hols I'm going to look for p/t job. Can't live on the bank of Tom forever :) not that he minds.

Going over with Clyde to sis in laws for a natter and a walk.

X

Oh Ur as lucky Afraid 2 count how many yrs I've left to work b4 I can retire .... Oh well... D kids keep me young and der an absolute tonic ... Der hilarious!! Gr8 satisfaction ... Come into me not Knowin the letters of d alphabet and leave in June being able to read and write but Im flat out! Live 4 weekends during d school term as it totally consumes my weekdays ... Lucky I've a job as der are a lot of unemployed teachers over here!

Wow u had a tough job .... U must have d patience of a saint!! Time 2 make another shake
Yes have wii Zumba as well ... Its gud
I brought weights u fill with water on hols with me and used dem several times 2 do Jillian Michaels 6wk 6pk .... Diet was bad so needless 2 say my 6 pk is non visible ha ha Have a big jelly belly ... 2 sections r 2 blame

Morning ladies

My list of things "to do" before we go away seems to be getting longer by the minute. I have to try and get the gardens sorted today or tomorrow. Cut weeded and remove the bedding plants as its brown bin day tomorrow.

I've done my exercises and had Clyde out.

Last night had a big argument with Tom on the phone. As he seems to think he is going into holiday mode when he gets back on Friday! So I set the record straight and he wasn't happy. It not often we row but I would have normally reached for the "comfort" foods but went for a stomp around the block instead. Plus there wasn't anything comforting to eat :)

Trying to decide if its to early to get the lawn mower out. Never mind will go to sainsburys for mine and Clyde's tea think we might have fish.

Later ladies x Jax

Hi jax, u will be more than ready for ur holidays! It will take u a week to recover :D
Men? They think everything gets done by itself:rolleyes:
Of up town, sunny here at the moment, speak later

Men .... Pure useless!!! Dont let it get 2u ... Us women and r multitasking skills puts der efforts 2 shame ... Hee hee
Gud news.... Neighbour rang as she saw Kitty so we jumped into our car and brought her home
She was smothered with hugs and kisses Poor pet is limpin. I slept on d couch Watchin over her cuddled up in a blankey She woke me at 2.30 miowin ... Let her out and went 2 bed Still here today If she's not improved by 2moro Ill have 2 bring her 2 d vet Cud do with a check up. Tom cat hangin around last wk so ya never know ..... We'd Luv a kitten

Just had first shake this min as spent d mornin Cleanin Washin and hoovering as Hse was mingin and neighbours kids arrived ... Can't beat visitors Makes me get d housework done super fast

Ye both sound in gud spirits ... Fair play Have a gud one :)

Hi shoebe, glad you had ur cat back, they worry u like children don't they? Yes give her a day and if no better c the vet.

Only having 2 shakes today as i am going down friends for tea, she doesn't know i'm on this diet, but thinks i am on a carb free diet! :eek: i'd have too many, "you will put it all back on" (as did it before and did just that), as it coincided with brother in law having cancer and just came off it and started eating bread :eek: so hopefully have protein only down there.

Ah fair play Jeanette Know Dat feelin too well... Maintaining is d hardest Fair play plannin ahead As d sayin goes 'failure to plan is plannin to fail'
NJOY visit!

Afternoon ladies

Shoebe I know how it feels. I feel like am living in a jumble sale at the minute. Got stuff everywhere for the hols - lotions potions clothes everything cept suitcases! They are in the attic and I can't reach them - ggrrrr asked Tom to get them last time he was home and he got one of the old ones down that we don't use. God give me strength these next few days - PLEASE.

Just glugging se water before I start gardens. Cloudy but v warm still. Got last load in washer all thick hoodies so they will be dry hopefully later. They arnt for hols use them for jackets when out and about. Just want them clean and put away for return.

Jeanette is this your friend who you had a meal with before your hols. She will remember of last time. And the reason you gained the weight back was through dreadful circumstances so dnt punish yourself xxxxx

Right garden awaits x

Hey girls! Send some heat this way ... Cloudy, dull wintery day here today that turned into a piss pot of a day ..... Grrr ... I h8 d rain.. Makes me want to return 2 d sun ;-(

Gosh heart goes out 2u Jaxtar .... Id b rippin 2 ...... Men r clueless ... I reckon they tune out of 3/4 of our conversations so all he heard was 'suitcase' and 'attic' ... Ha ha
Do u bring a few clothes pegs with u 4 keepin Ur clothes on d line when der dryin .... Find dem brilliant in Lanz Other essential is Sudocreme or germoline for cuts or sunburn and midget bite cream and a mini dental pack from Boots ( incase a fillin comes out) Bet Uve got dem all laid out already :)

Brought Kitty 2 d vet Poor pet has a urinary track infection .... And is very sore!! Reckoned Tom cats raped her as nails broken and eyes bloodshot 2 so she experienced some trauma!! Tis brutal ... Gettin her neutered as soon as she better .... He told us she's very young which we're thrilled about as we thought she was old ... As she turned up a yr ago... She's d quietest cutest cat ever ... Sat on d vets table ... So brave!! Hope she manages 2 urinate or she'll need 2 go back again 2 have a catheter put in as der might b a stone blockin her pipe Hope not She slept til 12.30 inside then wanted out Hard 2 keep her in 24/7 She has a bed and cat flap in a wee cat house in d garden so at least she can sleep der if she doesn't look 2 come back in!
Yes Jeanette ... Der like kids... Worry about dem d same. Did u get Ur cat neutered? Costs EUR70 here and for EUR80 the vet will also treat ear mites, lice, worms etc so a full MOT ha ha
I better check kitty isn't at back door b4 I retire 2 my bed TG no expecting no visitors tomoro Wud Luv a lie in .... Although will Prob hear my 2 rascals

So glad Kitty is getting sorted. Yes pets are a big part of our lives. Clyde had a massive op at Easter. Had his nostrils widened and his trachea widened part of his soft palate removed and his lungs washed out. Let's say it was very very expensive! Even tho he is insured we paid up front then claimed off insurance. Nearly 1,500 pounds.

Tom has selective hearing at the best of times ha ha. He actually ate humble pie and apologised last night. :). I didn't rub it in :(

When I woke up this morning I really didn't fancy a run but thought if I dnt I will regret it. So Ive done it and DVD and weights. Those resistance bands take some getting used to!

Shoebe I have my mini emergency pack. Elastoplasts, germoline, anthistines, diaoralyte, sudocreme, pain relief, safety pins, micropore,plus more!

Yes and always take few pegs too! Bit like Jeanette everything you don't possibly need :). Minus the kitchen sink as I know we have one :)

Weather is much cooler and few spots of the wet stuff when had Clyde out.

Are you off to town today Jeanette? And both of you out for meals tonight?

Also take a look at pix my friend sent me this is 50lb of fAt x
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377072375.726772.jpg

X Jax

Wowsers... Its unreal how much space it takes up! Uve put me 2 shame ... Gettin runners on and goin to exercise!! Ta 4 motivation....need a gud kick 2 get me started ... Body won't know Whats hit it come d 2nd Sept! Made myself get up at 6.45 when OHs alarm went off as better start gettin used 2 gettin up and out ;-(
Gud heavens ... Gettin neutered is cheap in comparison ... Lucky Clyde ... Landed on his feet when ye adopted him :) Ill admit I had 2 google what a pug was as hadn't heard of Dat breed ... They look absolutely adorable!!! Was it a pug Dat was in d program Jake and the fat man?.... Awful title We Luved Watchin it as kids!
Half way thro first Shake and have written it down in a dairy as needs must ... Tis Amazin how one can 4get what one has shoved into their gob!!
Yes off 2 Chinese at 5. Lookin 4ward 2 d chat more than d food 2b honest
Glad all gud btw urself and Ur knight in shining armour ;-)
Have a gud one!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377076103.698389.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377076120.864237.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377076151.052373.jpg

There you go Shoebe my little Clyde.

I can remember the programme but don't recall watching it. I know there was a little willy pug on eastenders years ago belonged to Ethel and Frank in men in black. Few on adverts now too. We joined a pug group to called little snorters where we meet up and have bbq's parties and walks. All money raised goes to pug rescue and welfare.

I had my last morning shake as from tomoz it's omelettes and all meals will be food.

Have a nice day and evening x

Doubt Ul miss dem ... D shakes ha ha although I do Luv coffee in d vanilla one hot
I've a wee head cold Nose like a tap
But managed 7km on map my run Thanks 2 u
... Gud deed done 4 d day ?
Tiled d cat Hse ( minus adhesive) with d help of my kids ...gettin it ready 4 Kitty and washed her bed

image-2283167322.jpg

Ur like me with Ur packin ... Ready 4 any emergency Well done!! You must b gettin excited!!

She is lovely I do like her smudge black spot on her nose. Cats love clean beds. My old cat used to love going in clean laundry basket.

So glad you done your run. I used to do 5k a day before leg op. but am pleased to be doing 2k at the mo. never thought the day would happen. As Gp/hospital said no running till I lost lots of weight. So I can at least do part of my Corfu run and fast walk some off it too.

Well must get stuck in to this housework as of to see friends new baby tonight. Was going to go in my bike but she lives down a huge hill at the bottom and I know I would have to push the bike up to get home as I have tried to ride up it before when I was fitter!

Have fun tonight x speak more and eat less xxxxx

Back