Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Sorry to hear that shoebe. But if u go back TS, that will come off and more. If u go on WS, stick to chicken/fish/quorn and green salad.
I lost 2lb this week, a little disappointed as been very good and stuck to TS.

Dats super ... Snacks crept in 4 energy ... Yday evenin I was tearing my hair out as an SNA had photocopied a nursery rhyme bk 4 me and instead of copying back to back ( as Id 4 rhymes on each page - 2 back 2 back) she photocopied each rhyme separately ... So I ended up with 53 pages x29 ... Was over 6 hrs makin dem into booklets ... Fell asleep on d couch at 10 and woke at 6 this mornin not Knowin where I was!!
I'll try 2 b more focused Startin tomoro
Oh I Luv vanity units ... We've one in our ensuite ... Der crazy expensive but Definately worth it ..:) can't beat doin up d Hse ... We put new tiles and new laminate wooden floor in our kitchen last yr ... Made such a difference... Here's 2 a gud wk ahead

Hi shoebe, u must get some chicken pieces in, ready for when u feel like u could eat something, i used to buy some ready cooked small chicken pieces, so i could have a little when i needed it.

U must have been knackered to sleep on the settee:D!!!!!!! lol at ur assistant, didnt she think lol? next time get her to do the booklets.

Yes Ur right... Ill pick up chicken pieces in d supermarket this wkend Badly need bars 2 as Im outta dem! SO cool ... Fri is here at last.... Had siesta on d couch... Worked wonders 4 my energy Then attacked upstairs.... Now all sorted.. Daughters floor Cudnt b seen as covered in toys clothes rubbish... 3 hrs later... It looks Amazin ... Part of der chores will b to keep der rms tidy, Hoover floor on a Sat morn, bring down dirty clothes and make der beds..... Gotta train dem in so theyll be responsible. Two wks ago we gave dem a daily chore each.... My 10 yr old son has to empty d bottom of d dishwasher and my 81/2 yr old daughter has to sweep d kitchen floor.... They get 10cent per day ... We give dem 70cent on a Sun.... Der absolutely Luvin it.... OH thought we'd give dem EUR2 .... But I said no .... As I don't want dem to have enough when der teenagers 2 buy cigarettes :) ... Gotta plan ahead ... What am I like????
I don't have an assistant ... Just one who finished up today ... Offered her help..... Roll eyes :)
Kids Startin traditional piano lessons tomoro ... Der excited.... Hope they Luv it ... Son plays tin whistle and button accordian and daughter plays tin whistle and concertina already. I don't want d to so classical and have to do grades like I did as a child ... As they'll have enough exams in secondary SCH ..., Id prefer dem to be able to sit at d piano and play nice tunes.... Not Mozart Beethoven etc Did u learn 2 play any instruments Growin up???? I learnt d piano, guitar, tin whistle, silver flute and bell eyre. Kept us busy :)
Hope u had a super day... and that u njoyd refillin Ur new fridge :)

My u hav been busy! U must send me over some energy lol:D. Yes thats right, train them young :)
Its nice that they can play musical instruments, I wish I could, but no musical bent in me, sorry to say lol. Love singing along to music, but only when nobody can hear me :D
Not a lot in fridge, pickles etc and milk, oh and my uncles steak pies ( he likes one for supper) its like old mother hubbards:D
Off shopping in asda tomoro, looking at thing I can't eat :)
I had some zero carb and calorie noodles earlier, added some to my meal pack. Bought them from holland and barrett,
A health food shop

Oh they sound scrumious ... Ders a Holland and Barratt shop in Galway city... I must stock up on some 4 emergencies :) Uve always gr8 tips!! Keep dem comin :) Sendin u lots of energy vibes Ur way... Oh I Luv Asda ....especially d clothes and its gr8 for gluten wheat and dairy free foods!! Pity its SO far away!!
Booked tickets to go to see James Blunt in Dublin with my OH in Feb... Haven't been to a live concert since I was 14.... Time 2 live a bit!!
I like his songs especially ... Ur beautiful!!
Do u like Ed Sheerin??? My son is cracked about him and has his cd .... Im not sure what part of d UK he's from Songs r very catchy Hittin d bed so Nitey nite

Quick hi and bye ladies. Having a wonderful time. Not doing as much exercise as I would like but swimming walking horse riding and little runs every few days.

All clothes still fitting so not put too much weight on.

Off out on the boat for the day and tonight going for a sunset cruise and evening meal.

Weather has been fab low 30s so just right.

Enjoy your weekend xxxx ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379136180.509317.jpg

Lovely picture jax, ur making me very jealous lol :D
Glad ur enjoying ur hols, sounds like u hav been marvelous on the diet and exercise front!
Havent heard anything from pink, when was she back?
Enjoy ur hols and cruise

Hi Jeanette Pink was due back just b4 bank hol then going to caravan/friends til 29 Aug.

Just dashing in quic shower change then out again xxImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379168838.332207.jpg

Been on the boat to here then of to st spied on tonight x

Hi shoebe, miserable day here, emptying down :(
Had a lush shake yesterday, added cinnamon to it :) didnt put much, just a sprinkle in blender at the end.
Off to argos tomoro, collecting a tall narrow bathroom unit. Hav a cupboard, but my bath is going in its space, so need a narrow one. Will put other one on landing. Its all money isnt it?

Hey Jeanette Same here Raining all day... Yday was fab... Sun was out and u cud wear a t-shirt outside! Had a busy day.... Went to early mass (8.30) then we went to d pool and swam lots of lengths and afterwards went to d supermarket 2 pick up food 4 d wk... Got a cooked chicken :)
I was SO cold when I got home, I got back into bed 2 read d paper and ended out fallin asleep ... Woke at one .... Cudnt have timed it better... Cooked din 4 d rest of dem, made shepherds pie with d leftovers as I've 2 bring my 2 to d dentist after SCH 2moro 4 der annual check up so handy 2 only have 2 stick dish in d oven and boil kettle 4 makin d gravy. Baked fruit buns 2 bring down to inlaws.... Had a nice visit .... Got a present of a huge courgette from my mother in law so I made a big pot of soup when I got back ... Handy snack 4 d family especially now Dat d temps have dropped.
Oh I like Ur idea of sprinkling some cinnamon over d shake I'll Definately be Tryin Dat!
Do u drink dem hot or cold? Stocked up on slimfast bars ( found dem in boots), Tesco ultra slim bars 4 d wk. oh I also purchased d noodles in Holland and Barratt ... Ill keep dem 4 emergencies!!
Ur bathroom will b fab when its all finished .... Does it come flat pack?? Will u DIY?

Hi shoebe, me diy? :D no, hoping builders will put it together, will hav to txt them!
Hav my shakes cold, hav had one shake hot, the choc one. Not bad but am not that fussy on choc, so swapped them with my neice for vanilla.
Glad I havent tn make food, would be tempted lol.

Hi ladies you have all inspired me !! Received my shakes on friday and today is day one !! I had mu second baby 7 months ago and itsbeen very hard to shift the weight , first baby was 14 years ago and i was in my early twenties so i suppose its not as easy in late thirties !!! I had a recent family holiday and felt so fat and miserable after reading this threadi feel ready and very inspired so thanks for that :-D
Mand x

Hi mand :) welcome to the madhouse :D
Its just shoebe and I till end of of september, as jax is in greece for a month! Lucky so and so :D
U can do it, once u get past the first few days ur fine. Only thing u mite hav is a headache. Then u will see the pounds melt away lol.
I started end of may, and hav had 3 weeks away, and hav lost 41 lb in 12 weeks (9 weeks taking away hols)
Good luck :)

Ahhh now Ur only as old as u feel!! ;-)
Welcome Mand... Those lbs will be gone b4 u know it! Another wet miserable day here... Snuggled up under a blankey ... Needs must!
Inspite of a gr8 wkend exercise wise.... Walked 5km and swam loads of lengths ... I managed 2 whack my baby toe last nite and its throbbing and swollen up so outta action ... I better keep Gluggin water... SO much harder 2 drink now that d temps have dropped!! Oh 2 b in d sun like Jaxtar!!

Yes shoebe, I'm with u there lol, can just see myself under a sun umbrella (rather than a rain umbrella :D) with a glass of vino!!!!!
Poor toe :( hope u haven't broke it?
bought a new pair of leggings from store 21 (don't know if u have that shop near u shoebe?) and a long top to go with it, had to get a smaller pair of leggings as the one i tried on, XL was too big :D even the top was a size smaller than i thought i am, so feeling very good lol.

Back