Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Yasso ladies just a quickly been out riding most of today. Been a schorcher my legs are cooking in jeans but had fab time. Jeans are still fitting ok. Though I had a piggy meal last night! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379599048.749102.jpg

X

Hi Jeanette yes having a fab time. Wish it was all just starting again. Alas my poor wee Clyde calls me more. But if I could ship him over I would not be going home. We decided to let him stay with Dominic to continue with his adventures. Daily pup dates on FB and he is looking fit. Tom really struggled to get in his jeans today ha ha. That's what a month of beer wine chips do to you :) only had half a plate of chips once and baguette of rye bread mostly fish meat and veg. Had half glass of lovely vino and about 5 ouzo s with lots of water. Been quaffing on average bout 8 litres plus and lots of pep teas.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379603374.624441.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379603393.468133.jpg

Went to paleokastritsa yesterday. View from monastery. Tomoz might go to paxos.

X

I luv greece, paleokastritsa is a very pretty place, really wish i was there now lol :D watch u don't drink too much water, as too much is as bad as too little.

Off on the 5 october for 5 days to newquay cornwall, its my mothers birthday at the end of september, so going for that.

My daughter lives just outside Newquay St Colum minor. I'm not overloading its quite hot so it's spread out from 7am til midnight :)

Debating what to eat or where to eat tonight.

Paleokastritsa was baking hot. Did the boat trip and the caves. Then the monastery, then the restaurant at the top Bella vista.

X

Oh well done Jeanette Only half lb.... wow SO close!! STS this wk... Not surprised 2b honest!Bigger effort next wk.... No phone coverage at work, then between cookin din 4 kids, supervisin hwk ... Givin dem mock spelling tests as 2moro test day at SCH then scrubbed kitchen as mother in law mindin kids der tonite ... Only gettin d chance 2 read ur entries and reply 2u now .... NJOY chilli ... Tomoro Fri Yeah!!!

Oh Jaktar ... D photos r breath takin.... Ur SO brave horse riding.. Id b afraid of my life 2 b up Dat high .... Think Id have 2 sit on a pony .. Hee hee

Hi shoebe, sts isnt bad as u said u hav had a stressfull week. Try WS for a week, u mite find it easier and u will still lose weight, as prob only 800 cals.
U wouldnt find a horse to take me lol :eek: not that I would want to mind :D
Bathroom started, in a right mess tho lol

Ah it'll b worth puttin up with d mess 4 a few days when Uve d Bathrm of Ur dreams! Went to see We're the Millers in d cinema ... 'twas hilarious!! Jennifer Anniston is brilliant in it! Better go 2 bed... Nitey nite

Whoop! My delivery arrived a few minutes ago, so starting first thing tomorrow!

Bath didn't come till 6.45pm!!!!! Instead of originally in the morning! :mad: plumbers had to go home at 4.30, and delivery man not supposed to step over the doorstep. Leave on pallet on pavement!!!!! I bribed him with 10 pounds and he and my nephew carried them into lounge. Who wanted a new bathroom???:D and I hav stayed to plan as well, only just had third pack, was starving, and havent drunk as much water, as toilet out of bounds :D

Noooo way!!! U must've been fit 2 throttle him!!
Glad bribe worked!! Men!!! Dats all Im sayin!!

Uve Amazin will power... I think Id have stuffed d contents of my cupboards and fridge into my mouth!! Way 2 go!! Have a super wkend!!

Hi shoebe, not stuffing mite hav had something to do with nothing in fridge :D
Off food shopping 2moro, its only cat food, and household things, and a few things for len (my uncle) at least my bills are less:D
Mite get some ready cooked chicken pieces in case I feel tempted as yesterday I ate a wheatabix cereal bar, only 70 cals, and the carbs weren't too high, butt still!!!:mad:

Ur SO inspiring and motivational .... New day New action .... No more bars 4 me ... As 1 leads to 2,3,4 ..... So stickin to shakes and a low carb meal for this comin wk.... Hopin then Ill b able to do TS at d wkends when I don't need as much energy so Im goin to have my meal at lunch time at work as makin a shake wud b impossible.
Have walked 9km this mornin..... Feelin gud ... Off 2 a gr8 start inspite of d drizzle!!
Its super how reasonable vlcd are!!! Have a super wkend everybody!

Hi everyone,
Shoebe, yes I think WS is better for u in work, and as u say weekends TS when u need less energy:)
Went for a meal lunchtime, after shopping in asdas, as I had been promising my dad we would for a few weeks, and kept putting it off :D. Had chicken salad (again lol) but only ate chicken and tiny bit of salad as was stuffed :confused:

Ahhhh dats lovely .... Can't beat meetin up with family! Gosh Ur stomach must be tiny ... d fact u can manage so little.... Appetite probably gone being in ketosis... Dats super!! I always think of a bk and cd I purchased a few yrs ago called U can be slim by Marissa Peer .... A hypnotherapist .... One of her key mantras or phrases is 'Ur stomach is d size of Ur fist' ... SO true :)
Had 2 shakes 2day and awaiting meal out Not til 7 ... I will b Starvin

Back