Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Tis never where ya want it...ha ha ... Just typical!!
Once we're shrinking we don't mind!!
Darkness fallin SO early :-( I h8 d dark... Ill have all d lights and lamps on in d Hse once we get home.... Gotta call in to see my parents Enroute ...Lookin 4ward 2 a cuppa and a chat!!

Shoebe can you give the recipe for the MIm again.

Nice one with the boots Jeanette :). My feet are 4 only good thing is can get kids trainers Yes! I save bout 20 quid on Adidas ones.

Bought pair of black trousers for work tomoz. Size 14 petite in wallis. Tried 12s on but didn't feel comfortable yet. Need some new bras but needed an appt in marksys but didn't want to wait around an hour or so x

Size 14!!!!!!!!! i wish lol, only just getting in the 18's lol :D yes know what u mean re marks, always a queue there. my feet are a size 7, have had to get a size 8 in the past :eek:

I had the recipe for the mims in the atkins forum in minimins, i used, 30g ground flaxseed(golden is best), 1 egg, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and either 1 tsp of splenda and cinnamon, or pinch of salt and tbl of Parmesan

Hey Jax... The recipe I use is different to Jeanettes...
3 tbsp milled flaxseed
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 tbsp coconut oil
Microwave for 11/2mins

I add tbsp cocoa powder and a tsp Splenda if I fancy a sweet one

Thanks girls.

Got Tom out to work. Have Clyde little stroll seems bit better. Done exercises. Fin coffee then shower etc and leave bout 10 it's roughly 3 mile walk to work. So will do it home too x

What a rotten day it is weather wise 2day....wet windy and cold .... Day 4 d bed!! Kids Lookin 4ward 2 trick r treating Will ye get any callers?

Hi shoebe, yes is awful here as well now, but at least rain kept off till I was coming home:D. Went to town and was going to hav my bar but had a slice of lean roast pork and a green salad!!!!! Wrong I know but....:D
Yes they do call, I give to one, then knock lights out :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, anyone weighing 2moro? Or just me? Hope the scales r as good 2moro as 2day, I know, my fault for weighing :D

Hey Jeanette... Ur dead right!! Ha ha Bloody beggars!!!
Besta luck 2moro... Im waiting til Sat... Wasn't happy with scales today so decided 2 have some CHoc and sweets ... 4 Halloween Eve in d hope to boost my metabolism! Think they call it carb cycling! Straight back into induction tomoro ... Hope gettin into ketosis isn't too bad...

Hi shoebe, I hope u go ok with ketosis, I usually find I have headaches at the start for a day or two :(
Hav to take up car to garage 2moro for MOT and service, hav to be there by 9 am :eek: will hav to get my uncle up early to get his breakfast etc

Hi shoebe, I hope u go ok with ketosis, I usually find I have headaches at the start for a day or two :(
Hav to take up car to garage 2moro for MOT and service, hav to be there by 9 am :eek: will hav to get my uncle up early to get his breakfast etc

Morning ladies head is overloaded. Been training last 2 days and at work tonight at 5. Dnt know what's wrong but wnt let me comment or write anything :(

Hey der... Hope WI went well 4 ye... OMG.. I woke up as sick as a dog at 3am... Must've been d junk I ate... Never again!!! Back on Atkins ... Eggs and mushrooms on d pan as I text!
Gosh u must b exhausted Jax... Roll on Fri 4 u!!
Hope Ur car passes d MOT Jeanette
Happy Halloween!!

Hi both, I lost 2.5 lb, not bad but was more yesterday, think I hav water retention as I hav been feeling like i'll hav TOTM, but havent seen anything, havent since july, so am prob on the change.
Jax, u must be knackered, look after yourself.
Shoebe, hope u r back to normal?

Oh dats fantastic news... Well done ya gud thg!! Lucky u being finished TOTM... Not nice 2 still experience d symptoms though...
Dats mighty Ur car passed... Is it annual or every 2 yrs? Lyin in bed... Dont feel gr8... Got checked out in d hospital last Fri nite as had naggin pain in side ... Doc thought it was a kidney stone.. All tests clear but need scan 2 check gallstones and gallbladder .... Think a high protein diet triggers it as have had naggin pains over d last few yrs ... Even fainted once as d pain was so bad!
Went 4 a Chinese with my OH tonight... Got chicken in black bean sauce with fried rice... Naughty but nice! Clean slate tomoro...new month... Hard 2 believe 1st Nov
Nitey nite Sweet dreams

Hi shoebe, sorry ur not well :( gallbladder pain is horendous, had mine out 3 years ago. The pain I had, started mosty in the nite. Used to hav pain down side of my boobs and right side. I had it because I went on a VLCD Years ago and I think it started it off.
I hav mot every year.
Horrible weather 2day, rainy.

Back