Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hey Jeanette.. How's wk2 goin 4u.. I've had 2 gud half days... Then attacked d CHoc Id thrown in d freezer... All eaten now so Hopin for a first full day of TS from tomoro... Freezin cold.. Plus think Im tired... Also can't have temptations in d Hse!!! Did u eat all of urs or did u dump them out? Left eye sore and swollen .. Think sinus blocked...
Inspector in our SCH today checkin on a teacher who is doin their dip... Thankfully she Didnt go into anyone else!! Phew!!
Glad 2moro is Fri... Xmas decorations and tree still need 2 be taken down and put away... Horrible job... Then lots of dustin to do... :(
Goin to see Pantomine on Sun ... Can't wait!!

I know what u mean re chocs, I ate mine before xmas :eek: then had more off my mam when I came home :D ul be fine now they're gone.
Hope ur sinus clears up, thats painful:(
Have a good time at panto, and NO SWEETS :D
Day gone ok, had bar for (late) breakie at 11.30, then pasta at 5pm, so either soup, porridge or shake for supper. Had funny stomach today, toilet fairy with a vengeance!!!!! Praps the result of that double slimatee I had? But hav also had a bad back (funny enuf a little better after toilet) TMI I know:(
Hav had some stress re my other sister(havent spoke for 3 years re her daughter who is a drug/alcoholic!!!! Police involved and everything!! So surprised I havent ate everything!!!!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhh poor u... I wonder cud it be d wheat in d bars?? Prob stress... Family r hard work...gosh I just thought it was mine!!! Horrible if police r involved....
My oldest bro whose gay is comin home from China for a mth and is bringin his 'current partner' ... My mother will never accept him as she thinks it's a sinful way of living... So fun and games... He's 43 and his boyfriend is 19!!!! He was a priest for ten yrs...
I totally accept it but think its unfair to rub it in my parents faces in d hope of gettin dem 2 change .. ... Different generation... He'd have been better off not tellin dem... They were goin 2 stay with us but will stay with a friend... Im SO relieved as firstly my Hse isn't Dat big...and I don't know him very well as he was away at college while I was a teenager ... He'd be puttin wine coconut milk and cream into d food.. No Ta Ta plus I think he's 2 fond of alcohol... A recipe 4 a disaster.. Plus I don't want my mother fallin out with us ... Hard 2 please everyone...
Hope Ur feelin better now... Think Ill root in cupboard 2 see if Ive any Slimatee tea bags... Cud do with a clear out again after my indulgences... Keep focused ... Ur doin gr8!!!

Don't think its the wheat, as i have never had any trouble before, ate enuf bread lol, but then, i always had to watch if i ate to many rich meals as they would go right thru me TMI i know :eek:

I know where ur coming from, if he hadn't told her outright she could have buried her head in the sand and pretended it wasn't happening. Yes if he isn't staying with u, u can't be playing pig in the middle. My sister is older than me by 8 years. when she went home, i didn't have any thanks, not that i wanted any but she just went to the door, didn't say anything!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: also haven't heard anything from her since. not that i want to, to much water has gone under the bridge, i know i sound hard, but she has a big chip on her shoulder re my mam, and i am not taking it any longer.. to soft i have been in the past, as i hate arguments and saying no to people, and am a bit of a doormat sometimes i think:(

Well on a nicer subject, i did weigh today, and have lost another 1.75 lb, so pleased as that is nearly a stone so far :D

Whohoo... Dats fantastic!! Gr8 2b back where u were so quickly... I really need 2 cop on and be way stricter... Might need 2 return to WW for d fear of d scales!!!
SO glad its Fri... Have loads of SCH stuff to do.. Gotta take all d Xmas decors down.. All goin 2 help!!
Tis hard when ders family crap goin on... Some like to use and abuse... Our mothers aren't gettin any younger and Dont need stress in der lives... So tis our duty 2 protect dem... Know where Ur comin from!!!
TG we can choose our friends :)
Have a gr8 wkend ... Will keep Tryin...

Thanx shoebe, nice to talk to someone who knows what ur on about.
Hav a good weekend, dont do too much.
Do u hav superdrug? They r selling lighterlife fast meals, which r supposed to be used on 5:2 diet. Around 8 pounds for a pack of 4

Ah Ta 4 d tip but none in Galway.. Nearest one in Limerick unfortunately ... Too far away... Have been stickin to d shakes I know... Will be left with d meals ... Need 2 start havin dem in d pm ... As doubt Id feel like dem for bfast... Really interested in 5.2 when I eventually get down again... Carrieclaus ' story is very inspiring... I got into tae bo Tanx 2 her... Great way to start the day plus Ud be sweating after d 8 min workout

Hey ladies, I'm glad you are both doing well this week. Jeanette, you have had such a fabulous loss!! I've been faffing all week. Doing well until tea time and then just scoff anything and everything. Given myself a stern talking to and hubby has helped kick me up the bum (hard to do from the Middle East!). So I'm counting today as my official day 1. I'm proud I've got to now with no cheating :) one day at a time! Xx

Well done Andrea.. Onwards and downwards.. Definately gets easier once Uve been a 100% for a few days... Im havin d same Prob ... Gotta rid d Hse of temptations ... Gud luck...

Thanks Andrea, u will make it, have a bath in the evenings, put music on or keep yourself busy doing something, have an early nite (out of temptation lol) also, if having a bar, cut in half and keep half for the evenings. lighter-life are selling some meals in superdrug, they are called lighter-life fast, for the 5:2 diets. they do bars, porridge as well as shakes and meals. so you could have a bar etc when u are really desperate, better than cheating lol.

I'm doing ok again today. Not hungry yet so haven't had breakfast but will aim to have a shake in about half an hour. Out of a bit of desperation, I bought the Tesco ultraslim meal replacement bars. I figure that they aren't VLCD suitable they are better to have when I need something to chew than "messing" up my plan. I think eating fruit made me crave more sugar and food so I've stopped that and am supplementing my plan with a multivitamin. Feeling quite positive and having one good day under my belt is a good first step as I've usually cheated already!! My hubby has promised me an eternity ring and that we can try for another baby when I hit 12st. I had a difficult pregnancy and birth last time but I was over 16st when I fell pregnant!! Onwards and downwards! First goal is to be in the 13's when he comes home in about 30days time! Xxx

Good for u andrea, and tesco ultra slim bars are ok to hav. Also look in superdrug at the new lighterlife fast bars, they are meant for the 5:2 diet, and r about 157 cals and are a meal replacement product also.

Can't get to my local superdrug just yet but might see if they have the offer online. My daughter is eating a sausage roll for her tea and it smells so yummy! It's taking a lot of restraint and willpower not to run to the fridge and grab one for myself!! I'm not hungry so I don't need to eat and I know caving in now is not an option!
How are you getting on? Xxx

Hi andrea, not to bad thanks, went shopping to asda this morning and called in to our local pub for lunch,(took my parents) they had corned beef pie and chips and my mother had jacket pot, gammon and salad, and i had........ my bar :D good or what lol? i did have a pot of tea, but not counting that lol.

Just think how u will feel after weighing next week. what day? (i have an awful memory:eek:)

Wow you are good! I need some of your restraint and willpower sent my way. I've had a pretty good day, just need to up the water consumption.
I'm having Fridays as my official weigh in. Spent too long faffing at the beginning of the week so stayed the same. Haven't had a cheeky weigh yet - I'm too scared in case the scales haven't moved! Xx

I hav trouble re the water as well. I put 500ml bottles in fridge, (i refill them) and try to hav at least 4, not enuf I know, but don't drink a lot normally. Just usually 4 to 5 mugs of tea, don't drink squash or pop.
Remember the bouillon, if starving I hav some pickle onions and baby gherkins cut up small. And if really starving some chicken or turkey ham, not a lot just a small bit.

Mornin Have gotten out my food diary to write down daily exercise and food intake as have gone bananas this wk cheating in d evenings...
So today day 1 TS...
Advanced tae bo workout completed 2 pints of water drank doin it
About to have mint CHoc shake hot...
Sun will be my new weigh in day
Starting weight 11 stone 12 lbs :-(
Goal weight 10 stone so dats 26 lbs I need to lose
Target weight loss for this week is 7 lbs!
Totally focused ..
Hope yer winnin!!

Morning! Shoebe, what I would give to be 11st! I haven't seen that weight since I was about 14! Am still winning but I have a dreadful headache. Took some painkillers and am drinking water in the hope it'll shift soon. Had a cheeky weigh this morning and am losing so feeling positive. Now to wait until Friday to see how much I've lost in a week. Not doing exercise yet but do play with my daughter so at least I do some movement! Good luck with your day today! Xx

Fair play .. Headaches r a pain.. A cup of coffee will make u thirsty and help u drink more water...
Off 2 see a Panto.. Brought a bottle of water and a celebrity slim bar... Im Hopin to resist d bar as Id prefer to nip into Tesco afterwards and get an Ultraslim bar as want 2 stay on d plan ...
Hope headache goes...

Back