Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Mmmm Ur meal sounds delicious... Nice of Ur Mam 2 share... Does she approve of u doin a meal replacement diet?
Bro not landin til tonight... I got d dates wrong
B-D

Hi shoebe, emptying down here :(, just returned from hospital, they were running 50 mins late!!!! Typical :(
Thanx, am pleased re weight loss as u can imagine:D
My mam does approve, is very considerate of me, ahh :D just worries i'm not overdoing it lol.
Ur observer? Doesnt think 4 to 5 year old are noisy???? Ha ha :D:D praps she'll change her mind now!
Ur day is going well, having one meal split is really working, ur not starving to much when u go home. More able to stick to it.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh gosh... Dats a long wait... Poor u...at least over with 4 another while...
Found some other tae bo workouts on YouTube so have done one for 54 mins...
Still haven't perfected my intake.. As have a few ... Yes a few extra bars.. In d evenin.. D wheat makes me sleepy.. So conked it on d couch...
Hubby home early and offered 2 cook.. Cooked enough 4 2moro .. Yeah...
Plan is to split another shake in d pm so can have 2 halves... When bars r gone I wont buy anymore... Im only slowing down ketosis and weight loss. But appetite is Definately reducing thankfully... Haven't stood on scales.. Waiting until Sun... D day :)
Hopin observer goes 2 another class 2moro as its tiring havin a person watching my every move...
Think she's considering nursing now... Was in a Montessori last wk and is goin to a pharmacy next wk... Talk about d life of Reilly!!!
Workin out helps me drink more...
Better jump in shower and watch operation transformation.. 3 on last night... First lost 6.5, second lost 6 and d third lost 9lbs... So der all off 2 a great start...
Let me know d channel and time if ders any weight loss program's on as I love Watchin dem... We don't have Sky but have a lot of d channels... Der very inspiring..
Bet u feel a big difference in Ur clothes... Ur doing amazing... Im Definately not goin to have any Easter eggs at Easter... It just slows thgs down..... Are u plannin any other breaks???

U are very good doing the workouts!!! u must have plenty of energy lol. i know, the bars are lush aren't they?

No breaks planned at the moment, am off in July, Mon to Friday with my friends, somewhere in this country, then hopefully abroad in the summer for 2 weeks. i know my parents would like to go away for a few days march or so, but am not going anywhere till at least april, as would like to lose all my weight :confused: that sounds odd, as i have always been big, even as a child, just got more as i got older :D would love to get down to 11 st but am going to look at 12 st something to be more realistic. i look at my size 18 and cant believe it lol, as was...24 to 26 at one time :(

Regardless of Ur present and past weight.. Ur losing it nice and steadily... absolutely incredible to have dropped 4-5 dress sizes... And have lost d weight of a child... Over 5 st....bet ur back wud ache if u gave a child a piggy back for an hour ... so bet ur organs are luving ur lighter frame.....Dats some accomplishment and u should b very proud of urself!!! Ur fantastic Ur SO focused and driven... And I bet when u get down to 12... Ul have d energy 2 incorporate more exercise into each day too...
Nice 2 have hols 2 look forward to...
Yes... D Ultraslim bars r too nice... Our Tesco only ever has d CHoc ones... I think d white fruity ones aren't as sweet but just can't get dem...
Ended off havin a curry .. Chopped chicken into it as its SO spicy... Had 2 tone it down... Needed a big glass of water to cool my mouth ... Do people eat it on its own???
Need 2 reduce food intake...
Bro texted me from Germany... On last flight... Turns out der being picked up by a different friend And stayin with him...More lies... Never ending... Dont want 2 know... Then at least Im not lying if my Mam asks questions... Whole thg SO complicated!!!

Give a child a piggy back for an hour???????? back is aching enuf at the moment, thought weight loss would help? :D not that i can c me getting down to a 12, ME a 12??? can't imagine it lol. thanks for the compliments,

havent had the curry, only ordered the spag bol and shepherds pie as i really like them. glad now not ordered the curry as i don't like spicy things.

i know, keep out of it if u can re ur brother, sounds like he's changing his tune every time he talks to u? (sorry if i offend u :eek:) re my probs, havent heard anything off my sister, thank god, (i know it sounds harsh ) but i can't take the stress, or want to know any more really. her daughter has been banned from the county, and has moved back to where my sister was living before.

I quite like the new exante bars, the double choc is quite nice, but i find the white one, (red berry) a bit sweet for me. i prefer the choc orange and the toffee nut ones, find they fill me up longer.

Oh I Luved those 2 Exante bars as well... Lots 2 chew and quite generous in size!!!
Yes Ur right... Bro Definately plays hot and cold... Think he won't be rushing 2 come home again... Im not bothered either... Hardly saw him when he lived in d same county... I've decided not 2 update him with family news... I can play d same game.... Der certainly not worth worrying about... They've made der bed... So they can now lie in it as they are adults... So get where Ur comin from ... Distance is a gud thg!!!

Oh...I meant 12 st not size 12... But hey ya never know.... Maybe d weather is makin Ur back ache??? Hope it doesn't keep u awake at night??
Lets hope tomoro is dry... Child in my class fell into a puddle and needed a change of clothes and my daughter slipped and fell into d mucky pitch and was covered in muck... Fun and games at work... 2 days til d wkend ... Yeah!!! 4 days til WI... Need to reduce packs to 3 if I want 2 get a nice loss... Will try harder tomoro... Nitey nite..

Hey ... Did u NJOY visitin Ur friend last nite?
Caved.. and Stood on d scales this mornin... Down 5lbs... Determined 2 keep to 3/4 packs and only one bar from today onwards... So its spurred me on...
Dry day here... Awful smell of slurry in d SCH yard.. Farmers spreadin it today...

Hi shoebe, thats great, and ur not due to weigh yet are u? Wow, that will keep u on the straight and narrow, as my mam says :D
Of down my friends 2nite, and since I wont eat till 7.30, I had a low cal hot choc, 40 cals and 3-4g carbs, it was lush :D
U will hav to put a peg on ur nose lol

Sunday is my WI (weigh in) day... Oh I mixed up nites.. Mmm hot CHoc sounds delicious... Nice low cal treat.. Made mushroom risotto ... Smells rank

image-1892337927.jpg

Hope it tastes better than it looks!! Might have 2 hold my nose... I hope its fillin.....

If it tastes nice, but its just the colour u dont like, add gravy browning! :D also I always add herbs, chives, garlic, even bouillon:D

Oh it tasted absolutely disgusting... Still forced it down ... Do not be tempted to buy it...What is gravy browning?
Slipped up .. On 3rd bar... Bro and friend comin at 4 tomoro... Oh man... Thinkin of gettin ingredients 4 a lasagne in shop then puttin it together and can finish it in d oven after work tomoro as der comin at 4... That, chips and a side salad with coleslaw ... Does Dat sound ok?
NJOY outting tonight... Lucky u
Ps Ill have a bar... Feck dem.. Im on a diet plus Dont like Dat food.. Prefer sweets...

Last edited:
Shake that weight?

Hiya,

I was wondering if anyone has done the Shake that weight diet and what it consists of? From what I understand you have 3 shakes a day and an evening meal? Would it be ok if the evening meal is a weight watchers meal or a diet chef meal, or do I need to have something specific? Also what is Ketosis as I'm failing to understand it from Google.

I'm thinking of trying a weeks worth to see if I like the shakes etc but wondered exactly how it works?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi shoebe, hows ur day been, mine ok, went to town, managed to miss the heavy showers, (was in a shop lol) bought a dress in charity shop, was a per una from marks, only 9.99!!!

hope ur bro visit is going well? their meals sound lush, how did u go???

Gravy browning is what u add to home made gravy (made with fat and stock from veg) to colour it brown.

Had a fish pie down my friends, but she onloy put some brocoli on top of mine, they had potatoes etc, so hopefully will be ok, it was a jamie oliver recipe she made, with pureed peas as the base of the sauce, not a creamy one. and salmon etc in it and a small bit of mozzerella on top.

good luck with weigh in.

Mornin Jeanette... was exhausted last night but woke at 6 ... typical when I dont need to... Visit went well... but... neither of dem were hungry... as had a late lunch that sounded like a dinner.... ...kinda maddening...as had spent €40 in d shop d night before and had prepared it all... as I dont use jars...Had asked him if theyd like dinner d nite b4 .... and hed said yes.....Got up at 6 yday and baked buns and hoovered ... did tae bo....b4 a days work...stopped at shop 4 custard and a Fri treat 4 my kids so got home at 3.20 and they were outside! His friend was great with d kids...easy tellin he's only one himself.,, they brought fab pressies to my kids,,, lavender teddy 4 my daughter that u heat in d microwave and a bag with a dragon embroidered on it 4 my son... He also brought a Starbucks teddy bear thats a horse as 2014 is d year of d horse in China....starts 31st Jan
Also brought an embroidered rose picture... pretty...
He left one 4 my Dad and a handmade bag 4 my Mam and a bracelet 4 my niece (his godchild)... dont know if any of my family will arrange to see him.., whole thg very sad....seems crazy in one way ...hes travelled so far....oh well..its all rather sad.,.,..If d roads arent too frosty Ill bring my 2 to d city after piano and we will meet my hubby der and will visit my Mam enroute home...and leave d pressies der.....Visitors left at 8.30...and I rang my mother in law 2 see if they fancied d leftovers as they luv lasagne ,,, shes thrilled she wont have to cook tomoro....an ill wind that doesnt blow some gud!!!!
I rang my Mam when I came home as had promised I wud coz of course shes curious about her oldest son...She was about to preach about morality and what d pope has said....and I had d courage to stop her and say.....Ive no problem with it...that Im an adult and yes shes entitled to have a different opinion but lets not discuss it.....so subject was dropped and we had a nice chat....Shes great for news...and cant understand how I rarely buy a paper or listen to d news....as she reads a paper daily....first Ive limited time and second of all my hubby turns d news off as says we dont need to hear all dat negative stuff... she keeps me up to date ....tis smthg to talk about...ha ha
Enough about me.....
Lucky u gettin to d shops and finding a fab dress....per una is expensive....and has a lovely cut....so u had a lucky find...well wear!
Ur friends fish pie sounded delicious....Jamie Oliver is an amazin chef...makes it all look easy....SO sound of her not to top it with spuds....Gotta have d occasional meal 2 satisfy ur tastebuds as d packs r bland enough...althou from d sounds of thgs ur gud at makin dem tasty.....
Yday...foodplan was ok...banana shake zapped in d microwave was yummy....bar for lunch....and 2 bars in d evenin...one while bro was here and d other when they were gone...need to increase fluids today...by next wk d bars will be gone and Ill stick with packs...will weigh in tomoro mornin and let ya know...
Are ye gettin frost too? I find d roads scary especially if d frost sign comes up in d car ....njoy ur wkend...

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ive just switched from meals and shakes etc to do a week full of shakes for a couple of reasons, my job is very busy and its much easier for me to take and prep shakes throughout the week, secondly they taste great and as any normal shake and lastly the bundle im on for a week works out at only 89p per shake, so its a real bargain (thats not shake that weight though) i did look at them as they advertise being the UK's cheapest at 99p a meal but im already saving £2.80 a week on that. Good luck either way x

I did Diet Chef for some months, and their shakes were amazing but are only a subsitute for lunch and nothing else. It was costing me £180 a month for the whole thing without my fruit/veg but you get bored of the meals within a month and if not a month.. definitely 2.

I've now ordered Shake that weight (2 weeks worth for now). I work from home but my work requires me to be at the computer for 10 hours with only a 2 minute(literally) break each hour. So this is ideal for me... I can have my shake when I wake up for work, another at lunch and another between lunch and me finishing work at 6pm.

Is there any other shakes you recommend apart from Shake that weight that I can do for 3 a day and still have an evening meal? I'm a bit worried I may not like these ones which is why I only ordered 2 weeks worth and it would be nice to have a back up. If the 3 shakes one meal goes ok I may switch to only shakes but don't want to run before I can walk.

Does anyone have any good evening meals they'd recommend? x

I have also just ordered the Shake that Weight shakes - one month's supply, so I can do a week just shakes, then maybe add in one low cal meal.

I too lost over three stone using Diet Chef, but the meals do become tedious, and it is expensive adding all the extra veg and fruit.

Looking forward to trying the shakes, I have only got one stone to lose, so should reach my target within a month.

I also go to the gym, and run, so burn lots of calories exercising.

afternoon shoebe, glad ur visit has gone ok, maddening about the meal tho, :mad: couldn't he hav just said no thanks? pressies sound nice tho :D good choice with what u said to ur mam, stopped her in her tracks eh??:D re the news, i think i have been to close to my dad, as i always watch the news, well the local anyway, then just the headlines on the national news.

had a look on google and saw my dress advertised on ebay, (an old ad i think) for 30 pounds!!!!!!! was pleased, as was originally, in marks for 55 pounds!!!! per una dress 2.JPG per una 1.JPG

U are doing great, u will have a good weight loss tomoro, what did u put on over xmas? about the same as me? 13 to 14lb :eek:?, all gone for me tho, and one pound to the good so far :D u havent a lot to lose, so u will be there in no time.

Last edited:
Back