Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Gud luck smuffin.. Hope u like d packs and won't find dem too boring... As ders plenty of varieties 2 choose from and various different ways 2 prepare dem 2...
Hey Jeanette.. Another work day done and what a day!!! Stereo/cd player was missin from my room and d culprit was caught on d cameras... Watching it was like watching crime time... Feel I have 2 lock Everythg away anymore... SO awful... At least its recovered ...
How's Ur day? Frost here so nippy out but at least dry... Heard ders a program on Channel 4 at 8 about Sugar addiction.. So Im Definately goin 2 watch Dat..

Hi shoebe, thats awful, was it a student? Terrible that u hav to lock things up:(
Thanx for reminding me, as I forgot about it, as was reading my kindle:D
Do u watch supersize v superskinny? There was a man on there last year from wales 30 odd stone and only 5ft 3", and he was in paper last week after going up to 41 st:eek: and then losing on lighterlife 20 odd stone, think he went down to15 or something :eek:
Sunny day here, cold tho, b2k to rain 2moro tho :(

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tanx.. Saw ad... Looks gud ... Typical Dat d confectionary companies pay government officials 2 keep der mouths shut!! Its disgraceful!!

No not student ... Cleaning staff..

Yes I thought it awful as well, especially as u cant always tell how much sugar is in stuff!

Had my first Shake that weight shake this morning at 8am. Was a strawberry one... tasted a bit powdery like to me even though I mixed it up for a good 5+ minutes when it only says 30 seconds on the instructions lol. The strawberry wasn't very nice.. bareable.. but that's about it. Hoping my lunch time one is nicer!

I've seen some people mention they mix stuff in with theirs to help the taste, do you guys have any suggestions? x

Wow well done LH on your 9ls loss that's brilliant!!

Just started mine today, had a strawberry shake this morning.. to be honest it's not as nice tasting as I was hoping, so hoping maybe there's another shake in there that I'll love so I can stick to this.

Hi smuffin, i put mine in the blender, i put ice in first and crush it, then add the water and shakes, i mix with 250 ml water as i find adding the ice makes it more creamy and thicker. sometimes i add a little splender, or u could add some flavouring, like vanilla essence etc. do u use the shaker it came with or the blender? i find the blender a lot better to mix it all up.

It never came with a shaker, but I do have one from another diet I did before so I've been using that. Maybe it's time I invested in a blender though!

I had my Vanilla shake a moment ago.. and although it did taste a bit better than the strawberry, I'm still not sure it's something I could have 3 times a day for very long.

Hi, yes a blender is worth it. Just remembered, I used to add cinamon(sp?) to my vanilla shakes, and hav added a tsp of cadbury options hot choc powder to my vanilla shakes as well, very nice hot and cold! Some people like coffee added, but I hate coffee :D
I know shoebe has her banana shake hot.

Hey der!! Yes Jeanette's right... I have my vanilla shake hot with decaf coffee in it, I make peppermint tea at night and heat it d next mornin in d microwave and blend in chocolate shake...
Hand blenders r cheap and essential 2 get d lumps out...
I boil d kettle first ...4 chocolate or banana shakes ... I empty dem into a deep cereal bowl.. Add boiled water, mash with a fork, microwave for 1-11/2 mins ... Muffin like taste and can eat with a spoon...
I've a Smoothie 2 go maker... Gr8 for ice and strawberry shakes..
Gud luck... Ul grow 2 Luv dem!!!

Last edited:
I'm a fussy one.. I don't like chocolate shakes, so I never ordered them and I can't stand coffee! Lol. I think after my 3 today, banana is my favourite. Definitely going to invest in a blender this week, thank you both! :) Do either of you know how many carbs my evening meal should be roughly please? xx

Supposed 2 be high protein and very low carb... Some veg are higher carb than others... Sweeter ones r higher... Carrots, peas, parsnip, peppers... U cud have slim noodles from Holland and Barratt if u need low cal and low carb carbs Otherwise avoid pasta, rice, potatoes....

Ru all set 2 WI tomoro? I've slipped up yday and 2day.. Stressed.. Feel bloated and need toilet fairy so have had veg, fruit and Movical... Hopin 2 be able for 4 full days TS Startin tomoro b4 weighin in Sun...

Try slimatee,does work:D
Yes, bit worried now as just had fourth shake!!!!! Made into muffin:(

Havent a clue!! Ur guess is as gud as mine! Did u just add water and microwave?

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back