Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Yes mixed with warm water to thick paste. Only had vanilla shake so added lemon flavouring and micro for about 1.5 mins

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well weighed.... And lost 2.5lb, pleased as had a few extras, not a lot, but a few extra packs etc.
Hav now lost 5st 5 lb!!!! Of to town now speak later x

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile appst

Wow Jeanette you're doing brilliant! What an inspiration.

Do either of you know if it's ok to skip a shake? I didn't wake up till 11am (Lazy me!), Had a shake just before I started work at around 11.30. Not sure I can fit in having 2 more before tea time though. Or should I try and have one an hour or so before tea, then tea then have one before bed? Or do you think it's ok if I only have one more shake, then my tea?

R u having 3 shakes and meal? Or 2 shakes and a meal? Either way,
I cant c any harm skipping a shake, as long as its only now and again, not a regular thing.

3 and a meal I had yesterday. Today I've just had my 2nd shake but only because I feel like I 'have' to not because I was hungry.

If u dont need it, dont force it down, u mite find that by 9pm u fancy something, so hav it hot with cinnamon in or low cal hot choc (only small tsp) as like me u hate coffee :D

Great thanks so much Jeanette you've helped loads :) x

Well done Jeanette.. A super loss .. Amazin loss to date.... U must b well chuffed!!! Gud 2 listen 2 Ur body if it needs more or less.... Hope u njoyd town...

Thanx smuffin, do feel good:D
Shoebe, was fine today in town, at least till on way home, a bit damp now tho! Lunch time had chicken salad, :eek::D gave potatoes and coleslaw to my mam :D had about third of chicken breast, 1 boiled egg, and little lettuce, cucumber and 1 slice tomato and was full!!! So brought rest of chicken home. Worked out cals as 200 and 0 carbs, so not to bad?

Hi All,

I intended to start this last year but after a week gave up as had too many commitment and was always out.

I have now started with 3 shakes a day. I am weight 154lb which is nearly 70kg so I have nearly 21kg to loose that's 3 stones and that 112lb for me to get to my ideal weight.

I am currently In Kenya on holiday till March as have come to visit my parents with by baby girl.

I thought its easier to do it here as it's really hot so don't feel very hungry and I hope I can stick to it.

Today has been day one and had a strawberry shake for breakfast and a caramel shake for lunch. So far so good

It will be nice if we all can motivate each other and keep it going.

Have a good day

Ha ha... I need a miracle 2 happen here 2 get d scales 2 move this wk... Just been very stressful at work... Went in guns blazin this mornin..... And spoke 2 my boss ... Weight lifted off my shoulders... As got d answers 2 questions that were botherin me... SO glad 2moro is Fri!!!
Kids bringin kids home with dem... So they'll b entertained 4 d evenin...
Miserable wet day here... Im frozen!! Hope Ur snug as a bug and Dat Uve had a better day than me!!

Good luck sap! I started mine on Tuesday with three shakes and an evening low carb meal but I'm struggling to fit in three shakes and the meal as I'm not really hungry in the afternoon after my second shake so squeezing in another before the meal is hard.

I'm not really liking the taste of the shakes so my evening meal is always a luxury for me so is rather lose out on a shake instead. Does anyone know if it's ok to only do two shakes and the meal?

It's great to have others going through similar to help you along when you need that little push. I too need to lose between 3-4 stone. Glad someone else is doing shake that weight as I haven't found many on here who started it and still do it, only seems to be a few.

Got to be better lol, as not been anywhere lol. just brought my mam up to put books on her kindle, as she doesn't have a pc. off down my friends tonite, so will be out at 6.30. have been thinking that i have been picking a little in the evenings, not really hungry but........ so have now decided to not have breakfast and have my porridge at 12.30 to 1pm then soup at 5.30 to 6 pm then have a bar at about 8pm or so? what do u think? better than picking and when i tried it this morning, i was hungry at 1pm but not too starving.

weather looked lovely and bright this morning but it steadily got more cloudy, no rain tho. i'm not to cold today for a change, as have been freezing lately lol.

i hope u have a nice quiet nite in with the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, that my odd sense of humour talking:D. hope they aren't too noisy for u?

Hey Smuffin,

Good luck to you too. It's great to find someone doing the same diet and similar amount to loose

I do agree not many people are doing shake the weight but u have previously done Cambridge and I much prefer the taste and cost as well.

Cambridge nearly costs 45 pounds 3years back where as this is half the cost.

I had my last chocolate shake and did have a small meal which was boiled veg but very little I hope tomorrow I can do without a meal

I would advice you to ensure u do have 3 shakes as previously I have done 2 and a meal but it's not recommended as u r having 2 few calories.

Make sure the meal you are taking is not more than 200calories
Keep going you on day 3 so u r out of the worst period as the first 3days are the hardest it gets better now

Have a good evening

Ha ha!! No der 101/2 and 83/4 so not much noise except when der playin d piano concertina or accordian HA HA? or fighting!! :-(
Regarding meal times...Think dat might help... Trial and error.. I found skippin a meal... Made me ravenous in d evenin... How about 1/2 pack in d mornin then u still have d second half 4 d evenin???
NJOY Ur nite out!! Plans Dat we'll go 2 Chinese and/or cinema 2moro nite as inlaws goin 2 babysit... Yeah!!! Then gotta call 2 parents 2 puck up my bros clothes so he can take what he wants...
Blast from d past wants 2 meet up 4 a catch up... Female... Dont worry... One man in my life is more than enough.... So might meet her in d city Sat... Will text and see... Wkend is getting brighter!!

Hope u hav a nice nite out 2moro, chinese??? Mmmm havent had one of those for ages, enjoy it for me as well :D
Just came home, had curry sauce, no rice and a small green salad.
Read on another post about putting the double choc bar in freezer, so tried it in for an hour, was nicer, as it was a lot firmer, so took longer to chew :D

Hi!

I am going to start the Shake that Weight diet on Monday, so will be posting more frequently then! My goal is to lose a stone in 4 to 5 weeks. Doable, I think.

I have also ordered a Nutribullet juicing machine, it's being delivered today, so I will try juicing my veg and blending my shakes in it.

Will let you know how I get on!

Yay another shake that weighter! :) There is loads to read in the forum.. and to be honest after what I've read if you want it to work, take peoples advice here and ignore the booklet that came with shake that weight. This is the first ever VLCD I've ever done, and the book tells you to snack, have fruit which is something you completely shouldn't have on a VLCD. So no idea what's going on with the booklet, but I've binned it now!

Back