Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi kwills

funnily banana is my least fav so I'm trying to crack through them why I have motivation! Best of luck, great to have supportive person doing with you. I lost 15lbs in 15 days, next weigh in Friday so ill let you know! You'll do great don't forget the water it really makes a difference and I have buillion (Swiss one) as a hot drink and that is lovely and does replace some salts too.

Wow! 15lb in 15 days is amazing! Well done you! I'm hoping for 2-3lb in the first week... Trying to be realistic so I'm not disheartened and give up!
Did you find the first 3 days as hard as people have said it is? Just wish they would hurry up and arrive now so we can start while we're motivated!

I weighed myself yesterday, and have not gained as much as I thought I had, so only need to lose one stone.

Started today, the Vanilla Shake is gorgeous!!! Just drinking my water after it, and I do feel a bit bloated.

Off out to work soon, I will have two shakes during my 8 hour shift, plus as much water as I can while still working!

Then tonight, I will have another shake.

I also have some Green Tea with Apple teabags to sip.

Tomorrow I plan to have three shakes, and for dinner some grilled chicken and veg. Then on day three, just have four shakes, as I am on another late shift.

Hello all,

LH181 you have had fantastic result hopefully I will follow your footsteps.

Can't believe day 3 is finally over for me and think I should be in ketosis now as not feeling very hungry. It's really got here so had so much water found it hard to drink my last shake as well.

Time to get some keton sticks not sure if I can get them here.

Look forward for some updates how everyone's day has gone

Hey Jeanette.. How Ru doin?
I decided 2 try out Ur plan by havin a herbal tea 4 bfast, then made a toffee shake into a muffin in d microwave at 12.30... I planned to make a curry meal replacement pack and have a chicken breast with it as I was cookin chicken curried rice 4 my family with veg... OH ended out havin a 3 course meal at work as he had a course day.... So I ended out eatin d real dinner.... Oops!
I Definately Didnt feel hungry this mornin... Did tae bo.... Felt satisfied eatin first meal at 12.30... Just need 2 make up a hot shake d minute I get home b4 I cook so Im not hungry cookin and end out joinin dem...
Will try again tomoro...

Take some bouillon with u to work, and u can hav a "SOUP" breaktime as well, help to fill u up.
I'm glad that I don't hav to cook many meals as i'd be really tempted :( I don't know how u do it!! I only hav to make len's toast (i love toast but he likes brace's bread!!!! Which I call joking bread lol compared to unsliced bakery bread :D)i'd pinch that :D and something for supper like a pie, as he likes meals on wheels delivered, as he likes routine and has had them for years.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bouillon in bag, tae bo done .. Will down green tea with ginger b4 I dash out d door!! Have a gud one and Ta 4 tip!! Fingers crossed today will be a TS day!!

Hey!! So far so gud!! Yeah!! The bouillon really helped.. I enjoyed a mug of it at 11 and then had a toffee muffin (Exante) at 12.30 ... Im now Sippin a vanilla shake hot with decaf coffee... Mmm determined 2 get into ketosis and drop some lbs... Lovely day at work... Kids got out at both breaks... Which really helps as its important they let off some steam ha ha
Flood warnings in Ireland on Thurs... So d rain is never far away boo!!!
Hope u r havin a gr8 day!!

Hi shoebe, glad the bouillon helped, ur day sounds great, keep with it :D. I had soup at 1pm and a bar at 4pm will have porridge prob for supper at about 7.30 or so. my meals are all upside down, soup for breakie and porridge for tea lol :D

Been fine this afternoon, but rain forecast for tomorrow, but thurs supposed to be the best day, as sunny but very cold forecast. then bad rain on friday :(

off to town this week on friday, as i take my neice and nephew as well, and he's in college all week, but has friday off, so take neice on wed one week (as well as family) and nephew friday the following week.

Almost finished day 2 for me. Having grilled chicken and steamed veg tonight for dinner.

Yesterday I have four shakes, and lots of water!

Have had three shakes so far today, then my meal soon.

Tomorrow, I will have four shakes, or three shakes and a tuna salad.

One thing I have suffered from is horrendous wind!!! Anyone else?

Ah Tanx 4 d encouragement... We all went into town as son needed runners..... Had vouchers worth EUR40 and got a pair for EUR60 so only had 2 pay EUR20... which is gr8! Then went to Lidl to do d food shop.. 3 of dem got jam doughnuts... Mmm.. But I resisted! Did get a 3 litre bottle of Diet Coke in a shop for EUR2.... Whereas a 2lt Coke Zero was EUR2.69 ... I doubt d citric acid can make Dat much of a difference!! Dont feel hungry so think Ill have herbal tea when I get home...
Ur day sounded gr8... U sound like d perfect aunt!!! Gud luck with WI tomoro... D wks r flyin!

Thanx shoebe, yes it will be spring in no time, and hopefully i'll be at my goal by then(hopefully :rolleyes: ) wishing my life away at moment :D
Yes lidls do lush hot bakery items, their turnovers are lush Mmmm :D

Ha ha we all do it...on a Monday mornin I wish for Fri evenin to come ASAP.. :)
Ended out havin 1/2 a mint CHoc shake Dat was Lyin in d fridge a couple of days... Heated in d micro.. Tasted fine!!
One day done successfully ... Yeah!! Nitey nite.. Without Ur tips I wudve failed so Tanx a mill..

Ahh thanx shoebe, ur making me blush :eek:
Well not expecting a huge loss 2moro, even tho been good, only lost 1.5 lb this morning :(
Will let u know in morning. Nite nite

Almost finished day 2 for me. Having grilled chicken and steamed veg tonight for dinner.

Yesterday I have four shakes, and lots of water!

Have had three shakes so far today, then my meal soon.

Tomorrow, I will have four shakes, or three shakes and a tuna salad.

One thing I have suffered from is horrendous wind!!! Anyone else?

Hi guys I'm working away at moment and it's been ok... my treat has been lean steak and green veg. Staff thought I was crazy as that's all I wanted in restaurant but feels good to say no to food weirdly!!! Keep going everyone my next weigh in is on Friday so ill let you all know how it goes! I must drink more water!!!

I know I shouldn't have, as it's only day three for me, but I weighed myself this morning, and I am 2lbs lighter!

I celebrated with a vanilla shake with some frozen strawberries in!

I know I shouldn't have, as it's only day three for me, but I weighed myself this morning, and I am 2lbs lighter!

I celebrated with a vanilla shake with some frozen strawberries in!

Well done that is great!!!!

Well i weighed and only lost 1.5lb :( and have been good as well. but i hav lost 19lb in a month, so when i look at that, i am feeling happier :D praps i am holding water? as i haven't seen TOTM since last july, except for two shows, tmi i know :eek:, so praps its that?

Had a treat today as was feeling a little disappointed, so had two slices of that soya and linseed bread toasted only 90 cals each and 9g of carbs, so not too bad a choice what do u think shoebe? or am i just conning myself? i had them instead of a pack,

Our shakes arrived today so will be starting tomorrow! Eeek! Excited and nervous at the same time...
Scalloped-edge, I have a sneaky feeling I will be a serial weigher too as I do it a couple of times a week normally! Well done all of you, keep going!

Back