Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Well done ... Google what 1.5lbs looks like and Ul b pleased... First u need 2 see if Ur holdin water... Press Ur thumb into d base of Ur shin and hold for 10secs... If Ur left with a big indent... Then Ul know Ur retaining fluid... Might need a diuretic .. Think ders one called... Dont laugh.... waterworks... In d health shop.. :) ders probably some herbal teas that cud help.. Holland and Barratt workers r a mindful of info if u ask dem...
I know my mother takes a diuretic tablet daily since she went thro d change...
U deserve a treat on weigh in day... Only thg is that d bread will take u out of ketosis ... Mayb Stirfry veg with chicken breast or steak and salad might be a better option.. Smthg u cud look 4ward 2 on WI day.. Otherwise Ul have a water gain coz of d carbs in d bread... Takes 2-3 days 2 lose Dat then Ur body can attack any fat Ur body has stored... So perhaps Ur slowin thgs down... Im no expert!!!
Big congrats losin 1.5... Fantastic total loss 4 d mth!!! Well done!!
Still on track today.. Phew.. Im busy busy which is gr8 .. Havin a Cold strawberry shake at d mo... Not d worst!! Then will cook din b4 cookin din... Will sip decaf coffee while cookin din ... won't be tasting it!!

good luck, shakes are now my steady staple for weight loss and ill be interested in seeing your results, are you doing shake that weight or another VLCD? -x-

Thanks, don't think i'm holding water then, it doesn't look like anyway. thanks for the tip, I'll remember that next week :rolleyes:, i'll just hav some protein next week then, and some veg praps. i was just thinking that there is 18 g carbs in a meal pack, and there is the same in two slices of soya and linseed bread? well will be extra good (hopefully) next week :D

You seem to be in the zone now, congrats, as making food for other people and not tasting it is awful, u deserve a medal. :happy096:

Ha ha .. Once they eat it up and say thanks .. Im happy :) daughter tasted strawberry shake and thought it tasted nice but quite mild in flavour... Hope she never needs dem.. Hasn't a pick on her.. Lucky duck!

you'll do great - try not to weigh I know it is hard but it is great when you see the bigger number than you were expecting!

Hi I have just started tesco ultra slim shakes 2 per day plus very low carb evening meal. Have lost 7lb this week so feeling pleased just hope I can keep it up! Anyone else used these shakes? Need to lose 4 stone :(

Ohh, wish I had known about them before I joined Slimming world. The VLCD was ideal for me I just didn't like the taste of the Shake that Weight shakes. Be careful as not all shakes are made for a VLCD and can do more harm then good :( Well done on yoru 7lb loss!! :) xx

Yes I second that re ur daughter. Hope she never does.
Why dont u buy some flavouring to go in ur shakes? I know u can buy vanilla and lemon as I hav bought some. There must be a lot of flavourings u could get? Be a change??
Going to our local village tomoro for lunch, my parents want to go, my dad said he'd buy me lunch as he doesnt like to c me eat my bar :eek::D
Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha Isn't Ur Dad gas!!! Think my Dad wud b thrilled as one less 2 feed.. Ha ha
Had 2 go 2 bed as tiredness has hit me .... 2 days til d wkend.. Yeah! Headin off 2 another town to see d shops early Sat mornin... Lookin 4ward 2 some retail therapy... Will do more Lookin than buyin ... Unless I see some bargains in d charity shops as OH is purchasing a jeep.. So Im takin over d food shop... So if I want to get away 4 d summer.. Ill have 2 be very frugal... D joys of havin 2 budget!! NJOY Ur day out tomoro... Nice 2 spend time with family!!
Nitey nite...
Ps Ended out havin an Exante curry pack at 7.30 for my dinner... Mmm ... Hunger is gud sauce... As d sayin goes... Tasted delicious plus felt stuffed afterwards!! Hope ketosis is very near...

Yes know what u mean re charity shops, as u can get bargains there, (as well as some rubbish:D)
Also dont really want to buy any thing till the spring, as 1, ( I hopefully) will be a lot smaller by then. And 2. Hav enuf jumpers and hate buying winter stuff this time of year, as they wont fit me nxt year, and wont get the wear out of them.

Nite nite :D

I was d same in Lanzarote as all d shops in the shoppin centres had black wintery clothes.. 2 depressin... I much prefer summer clothes!!!
Time 2 get up and out ... Tae bo to do first.. Better get a move on!! Day 3 awaits... Feel gr8... Im considering not weighin for 30 days... Goin to a concert in Dub on 28th Feb...James Blunt...think Ill wait to weigh in that mornin as I always seem to celebrate after a loss..so Ill avoid it and wait and see... Never tried doin this b4... But its worth a go!! Have a super day... Hope its dry and Dat ya Dont get caught in a shower!!

You're a better man than me, i could never wait to weigh for a month :eek:, i have enuf problems waiting to weigh till next week :D

Dry here at the moment but very cloudy and its a bit colder as well. was going to do some washing and peg out, but it will never dry out in this weather.

Not going for a meal as planned today as my dad changed his mind, :rolleyes: prob go sat now, after food shopping in asda.

Drizzling here most of d day.. Dampness gets into Ur bones.. Gotta keep movin... Have a load of copies home again tonight.. Maths last nite, writing copies tonight ... D joys!!
Yes finally on a roll.. Want to stay with it.. So Dont need 2 know.. Mini challenge 2 stay 100%... About 2 have red bean chilli pack 2 warm me up!!! Hope Ur winnin!!!

Hi shoebe, yes, good today, had a bar at 1.30 and soup at 5.30 so will hav porridge at 7.30 to 8pm
Havent been anywhere, had a quiet day.
Dont work to hard, u know what they say, no rest for the wicked :D

Well just finished day 1 and it is HARD. The shakes are just so sweet!! They're fine for the first half and then I struggle through the rest. Think I would find it easier not eating at all lol! Been a bit hungry but nothing too bad.
Any tips on making the shakes a bit easier to drink?

HI!
I add a few frozen mixed berries to the fruit flavoured shakes and blend them in a Nutri-Bullet. But I like all the flavours, Caramel is my fave!

Am on day 5 today, and have lost 3lb. But I am having a low fat, low carb meal on an evening. I tried just the shakes for the first day, and it was hard going!

Thanks, will try. My aim was to do just the shakes for a week and then shakes and a meal for the following week but not sure if I will be able to do the first week without a meal!

I did sneak on the scales this morning and have somehow lost 2lb already?? Must be water weight even though I'm drinking and peeing loads!! Either way my body fat percentage has gone down so I'm pleased that some of that weight must be fat!
It makes me feel a bit better and encouraged to keep going. Phew!!

I would love that 2lb to stay off cos that would be a great start! I've only got 16lb to lose so not loads in the great scheme of things and I would be chuffed to be down by 4lb by the end of the first week!

Ha ha Ended out Stoppin after 10 (thats 60 pages as writing 6 pages in each copy) ... Will do 10 tonight and ten tomoro nite... Head wreckin ..

2 family celebrations this wkend..Nephew is one and niece is 6... So off 2 buy pressies and visit both families... Stickin 2 decaf coffee... Treated myself to 2 bottles of coke zero as on offer 2 for EUR3... Whohoo!!
Still on plan... Bouillon is d best help ever ... That and herbal teas.. Not feelin deprived!!! Toilet fairy not been so must get some psyllium husks and slimming tea...
Hope u r havin a lovely day...
Yipee wkend is here!!! NJOY.. And be gud ;-)

Back