Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi, went to town, rained all day :( borrowed a hooded mac off my mam, as dont want to buy one, as wont hav the wear. Took my bar, as out for a meal tomoro after shopping, in local pub. Mite hav chicken and veg?
All that marking will give u a headache!!!
Not a big pop drinker, like an occasional glass in summer tho.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gr8 u can borrow 4m ur mother! Njoy meal out today!
Shoppin trip cancelled today as weather warnin here... Visited my twin brother.., his 2 boys r adorable.,,, 21/2 and 1 and another due in July!
They luved d pressies..., stuck to decaf coffee....It was snowin when we were leavin so didnt stop off at my parents....Had an early nite .., went to bed with a few mags and slimatea.
Hubby had 2 get up at 5 to plug out phones and wifi as der was thunder and lightning...heavy rain and stormy now..., chillaxin in bed with a mug of green tea..., heaven!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, weather awful here as well, very windy and tamping down with rain. :( nearly got blown away walking (running lol) from the car to pub, and it wasn't very far either lol. had chicken breast and salad, gave away the coleslaw, but had a small bit of grated cheese, and a spoonful of corn, so not marvelous, what do u think?
have a lovely relaxing day, not going anywhere tomoro either, i will stay in

Mmmm Ur food sounds yummy... U were right to give away d coleslaw!
Im havin a pj day... Badly needed!! Did u see on d forums that Alia died... Very sad.... As often read her posts! ( Exante Diaries)
Had banana shake made into a muffin for my brunch and Ive had a small piece of haddock (few breadcrumbs... Oops) for my dinner.
Not hungry which is great! Copies r on d long finger... Think Ill get up early tomoro mornin and attack dem... No not markin... I wish.. Id fly thro dem... Writing sentences 4 d children to copy to practice their handwriting!!! B-)
Keep warm!! Think Ill have 2 get a pair of ear plugs if this wind continues.. I h8 d sound of it... 2 noisy!!
Bought another tae bo circuits DVD on eBay... EUR5 comin from Australia.. So it'll take a while!! Can't beat a bit of retail therapy!

Last edited:
No, i don't think i have ever read her posts, had she been ill?

rather u than me, yes i agree that marking is a lot easier :D yes i hate the wind as well, very dangerous :(

you arn't going too bad, as long as it wasn't deep fried lol.

u can get real bargains on ebay, can't u? i only use it a little, as still a bit apprehensive, daft i know lol

Been watching the rugby, we won over italy, and so far, France is beating England, YES.... ha ha :D

She was only 40... Had a heart attack at d gym... Was over 30stone and had lost 12 stone... Leaves behind 7 children... 19, twins 17, twins 16, 5 and 2 yr old... Her poor poor family... Tragic!!
No oven baked... Dont own a deep fryer.. Wud be too afraid 2 have one in my Hse... Fire hazard plus unhealthy too!
Up Wales!!

Thats awful shoebe, to lose that weight and getting healthier then bang..... poor thing, she must have had bad health problems before she lost the 12 stone, poor family, and those young children, doesn't bare thinking about, does it?

No, i haven't a deep fat frier either, i have an actifry tho? they are pretty good, as they don't use oil, well a dessertspoon or fry light as i use.

Hope Ireland win tomoro, they are playing Scotland.

going up to bed shortly as nothing on, mite as well have a read in bed as sit downstairs with a noisy cat, who meows all the time for food, even tho she has had it 5 mins ago!!!! (think she has Alzheimers, as she is nearly 17.:D)

Laughin my head off!! Dats too funny... Our cat is conked in her bed on d armchair for d last few hours... SO adorable!! :)
Goin 2 attack copies 2 free up tomoro... Hopin 2 bring kids 2 a play place with big slides b4 they get 2 old for it... Belongs to my hubby's cousin but is 3/4 hrs drive away! Tesco near it so might treat myself 2 a few Ultraslim bars!! Havin a shake that weight vanilla shake... Mmmmm.. Put it in d microwave for 11/2 mins... Tastes and smells like custard... Such a treat!!
Oh I've often read about those actifry machines... Sound cool!!
Yes... Very sad 4 Alia's family... Had 2 read her whole blog again... Ur health is Ur wealth!!
Look after urself and UP IRELAND if Ur Watchin it tomoro... ;-)

Cant get over alia, read her diary, how very sad!! And her son didnt want her to do diet either.

Had a good day (so far lol) had soup at 2pm and chilli at 6pm with slim noodles. Cooked them different way this time, a lot better. They were really nice Mmm. I put some lazy garlic and chicken flavour liquid bouillon (dessertspn) in a small frying pan and added noodles and cooked on low to med for a few mins. What a diff to putting in micro, better texture as well as taste :D will hav a bar or porridge for supper later on.
Glad ireland won, kept my fingers crossed for u :D just sorry that u hav to lose nxt week when u meet us lol :D:D

Ha ha ha ha ... We'll see who'll have d last laugh!!! Delighted with win... May d best team win ... Up Ireland!! ?
Ur din sounds really delicious.... Imagine I bought d noodles a few mths ago and der still Sittin in d cupboard?
Was great up to last night and not gud this evenin..won't go into details.. Think Alia's story was on my mind all day.. And I ate 4 comfort... Startin day one again tomoro.... Feel slimmer in clothes and did 55 min tae bo workout this mornin... So still in d zone!!
Nun comin to examine each class on der Religion programme tomoro.. Hope my wee darlings do me proud! :)
Got bars in Tesco... Think Ill save dem 4 emergencies as plan worked last wk...

Yes know what u mean, its been on my mind all day, so young too, and with 2 litle ones! As well as the other 5, heartbreaking.
Ur doing well on exercise front as well, u will be telling me ur doing a marathon nxt?:D
Put yesterday behind u and start afresh. Yes keep a bar in ur bag, always handy.

Noooo Friend did ask me during d wk if I fancied doin a half marathon ... I declined ... My runnin days r over... I've completed about ten 10km races... About 2 yrs ago, I injured my knee... Ended up havin keyhole surgery... Surgeon removed d plica.. Haven't looked back ... Did one or two races since but much prefer tae bo... Rds where I live aren't safe 2 run on... Treadmill is monotonous ... Content doin tae bo!! When r u goin 2 get d exercise bug??
Fresh start tomoro 4 sure...

No problem, just ordered another month myself, as even tho I hav a month unopened, I prob Be on it a couple more.

Thanks, will try. My aim was to do just the shakes for a week and then shakes and a meal for the following week but not sure if I will be able to do the first week without a meal!

I did sneak on the scales this morning and have somehow lost 2lb already?? Must be water weight even though I'm drinking and peeing loads!! Either way my body fat percentage has gone down so I'm pleased that some of that weight must be fat!
It makes me feel a bit better and encouraged to keep going. Phew!!

I would love that 2lb to stay off cos that would be a great start! I've only got 16lb to lose so not loads in the great scheme of things and I would be chuffed to be down by 4lb by the end of the first week!

Hiya Kwills,

I find that if I drink it through a straw it is a lot easier - I also do the same for my water intake and this makes it so much easier - I hope that helps.

Just put in an order... Savage saving.. Tanx a mill.. Ur a dote! Hadnt seen d email from dem!
Stuck 2 d bed this mornin ... So no exercise... Had siesta this evenin .. Headin 2 bed shortly
RE test went well... Class were fantastic.. Lady was impressed! Definately doin tae bo in d mornin .. Wakes me up and puts a spring in my step!
Any floods over der? Some counties were badly hit here when d River Shannon burst its banks... Imagine being evacuated from Ur Hse and returnin to a few feet of water .. What a nightmare!! Thankfully we're safe where we live!
Nitey nite

Hi shoebe, glad ur day went well, and the R E woman was impressed.
No, we are ok where we are, thank god. Imagine all that dirty water in ur house? Ugh :(:(
Yes saved me a mint as well, as I usually order pick ur own. And they're more expensive than normal packs.

Hi ya
What site you using as can't find a pick your own option or do I just pick them one by one and enter code at the end ?
Sorry I'm new at this

If u go into google and put exante in, u will see a link for 84 packs for 84 pounds. Otherwise just go into exante site, then into shop, and pick 84 products and put code in. I received an email from them.

Back