Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Thank you, I missed the deal. never mind I'll order shake that weight instead Thanks anyways tho x

Last edited:
Will do ? very excited x

I can see that ur doing excellent by ur stats, better than me at the moment as sticking to it and only lost 1.5 lb last week and so far this week (weighing wed) lost 3/4 lb!!! :( but have lost 5 st 7lb i suppose, look at it long term eh???

51/2 stone is incredible Jeanette... My daughter is 4 stone 11 and I bet Ud get a shock if u lifted her up... Ders no way Ud carry her far if u were 2 give her a piggy back... Try to increase water... Try and boil water in d evenin ... Then leave it in d fridge overnight.. For some reason its easier to drink than water straight outta d tap...
Slimatee 2nite... Fingers crossed Ul b pleased tomoro...
Lashin rain and wind howlin here... Is der no end to this horrible stormy weather.. Cud easily hibernate til its all over!!

thanx shoebe, thats true, but as i have been good, except for the chicken on sat, and i had that instead of a pack!!!

Wind really howling here at the moment as well, and raining.. and supposed to be worse tomoro :( i'm not going to hibernate, have decided to emigrate for the winter, like the birds :D coming with me lol?

off to have a bath and an early nite i think, havent had my last pack yet either, c how i feel later.

Id Luv 2 emigrate to d sun.. Id never miss d rain.. Ha ha... NJOY a gud soak..off 2 bed shortly .. Nothin on d telly..

Afternoon, well i weighed and only lost a lb :( disappointed as i have been good as well.. the only thing i have had is the odd cup of options choc 40 cals and 1-2 g carbs and some turkey ham (1-2 slices at most at a time) 3-4 days a week!!!! will try this week to cut out the extras and c how it goes.

On the other hand, i tried those size 16 trousers on (am in 18 at the moment) that i bought in charity shop 2-3 weeks ago, when i bought them there was about a 4-5 inch gap at the waist, and last week there was only a 2 inch gap, and today i did them up, still tight but they did up:D so praps have lost inch not weight???? :confused:

Hey all,

How's it going?? Not been able to update but I lost 7lb in my first week this is my second week and will update on Tuesday a that when u will weight myself next

Congrats Jeanette.. A lb is still in d right direction and u most certainly must've lost a gud few inches ... By next wk those pants will be a super fit I bet!!
I had a strawberry shake made into a muffin.. Way tastier than Id expected... Visited my Mam and picked up post 4 my bro ... Der comin 2 my class tomoro and will teach dem 2 count in Chinese... Cute!
Im still exercising but not 100% yet.. Stressed out with family crap.. All should improve soon... especially when theyve returned 2 China... othee worry is that my OH doesn't look well.. Off 2 consultant on 14th 2 see if lumps on legs r varicose veins.. Im not convinced... White blood cells r low... Will go with him to see... Need 2 try and get back to TS as feel gr8 on it and in control... Need 2 have bouillon at night to fill d gap as Im finding it easy all day... Bars I bought on Sun r gone... They Definately Dont help... Cause more cravings... Can't wait til box of new packs arrive as way more choice... Will keep Tryin... Downside of now weighin is maybe too complacent .. ??

Wow well done, that's a great loss! We're on day 7 now and I've lost just under 5lb while hubby has lost an amazing 10.5!! Slowly getting used to the shakes now, although I wouldn't say I look forward to them! It's so nice not to feel hungry anymore! We're following a low carb meal in the evening so are staying in ketosis.
How's everyone else getting on?

I have lost 4lb, but had a naughty weekend, and am eating a meal on the evenings. Pleased with my loss, if I continue a steady 2 - 3lb a week, I will be happy!

Loving the shakes!!!

Thanx shoebe, i know ur right, its just disappointing :( on the other hand was feeling down last night, so instead of a pack, i had 2 eggs scrambled in a little water and the last 2 small slices of that linseed bread, :eek:, wrong i know, bit only 100 cals more than pack, so weighed to c if any weight on, and............. i was 1.25 lbs DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! doesn't make any sense does it? must have been water gain yesterday, what do u think? as don't think it could be weight loss?

hope ur visit goes ok today. family eh? that muffin sounds nice, i will have to try it again, mite put a little baking powder in to make it rise more. i bought some lighterlife bars today in superdrug. they are marketing them to the 5:2 diet market. they are toffee, and toffee and nut. will let u know what they taste like.

hope ur OH is ok? worrying isn't it? my mam suffers with varicose veins, have had ops on them twice.

what did u order in the packs? had another email from them today, the offer is back 84 products for 84 pounds, it's on till Tuesday. i couldn't not weigh, i need the help it gives me.

Hey der! Just Headin 2 bed.. Entertaining is quite tiring... But enjoyable!!
Got a mix of thgs.
. 8 CHoc/Oran bars
14 toffee nut+raisin bar
4 Banana
2 CHoc
7 Vanilla
1 veg soup( curious 2 try it)
8 porridge
19 apple cinnamon porridge
2 toffee caramel
14 mint CHoc
5 red berry bar

What did u order? Have u tried d new red berry bar? Hope der nice bit not 2 nice.. Ha ha
I found d other 2 bars very filing.. Easier not to overeat and easier 2 split in 2...
Dats gr8 u were even lighter today..
Should find it easier 2 stick 2 TS from tomoro as will say farewell 2 visitors.. Hopin 2 see an ok weight loss on 28th..
Parcel dispatched 2 days ago.. Not sure when it'll arrive

That's a amazing amount of weight!!! How Long did it take? That takes a lot of hard work and determination
My stats are old I'm nearly 13 stone now :-(
Still not ordered my shakes I will do it this weekend tho I have to
Xx

Hi ahoebe, i had 28 porridge,(mix of cinnamon and apple and ordinary ones) 28 bars, again a mix of choc/orange and toffee/nut and raisin bars, and 28 meal packs, mix of shephers pie and spaghetti bolognaise. i love the veg soup, but have a few of those left so didn't order any this time. re the new bars, i loved the double choc ones, but i found the red berry ones a little sweet for me, as i havent that much of a sweet tooth. if u put the new bars in the freezer, (they don't freeze) they go a lot firmer and last longer. i loved the lighterlife ones from superdrug, i tasted the nut fudge, trouble is it was too nice lol :D

my back has been aching again since tuesday, :( had an awful night with it wed night, couldn't find a comfortable spot. last night had a very hot bath before bed, and it was a little easier, so will try that again tonight.

Emmy, thanks, i started my diet on the 20 May with shake that weight, was on it for about 5 weeks before going on holiday for a week, then came back, lost what i put on, and went away for 2 weeks again in july :Di then changed to exante. also went away for a week in october, (i know i know lol) and back on it till dec when i came off it, as i felt i needed a break for xmas. put on 13lb since the 7 dec, then back on it on the 1st Jan, glad to honest, as was feeling very stuffed, have lost 20lb since 1st jan, so back on track now till hopefully the end of april, when i hope to be down to target.

Emmy, the offer with exante is back on, till tues, 84 pack for 84 pounds.

Hey Jeanette.. Isn't it super u can pick what u like.... I can't wait 4 d porridge.. Mmm...
Sorry 2 hear Ur back is bothering u...
Ru sure its Ur back and not a kidney infection? Hope not.... Is it Ur lower back? If so Ive an exercise that will sort it 4 u...
Bitter cold day here today .. Zero degrees and a perishing wind but its dry so I can't complain!
Off 2 d shops tomoro.. Ill wrap up warm!!
Fill ya in on any purchases... Have a super wkend... :)

Hi shoebe, don't think its my kidneys, was wondering myself, but haven't any toilet problems, going the same as normal, praps a bit more but trying to drink more water so? it is my lower back, more to the left side, in the small of ur back just above ur cheeks lol :D
cold here today but FINE, :D, supposed to empty down again tonite and very bad over the weekend, only going food shopping tomoro tho. hope its fine for u tomoro, when u go shopping, also when we beat u at the rugby match ha ha :D

tried on another size 16 trousers in charity shop, just did them up, so have decided that i must be a size 17 ha ha :D

Back