Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Ha ha ha.. We'll see who has d last laugh!! Come on ye boys in green!! B-D
Do u remember hurting Ur back?
If its muscular.. and its Ur lower back...
Lie down flat on d floor... Flex Ur feet and put Ur shoes together as if der glued together.... Now lift them up off d floor .. About a foot and lower them.. See how many u can do... If u can do 50... Then Ur muscles r pretty strong ... If u struggle to do 5.. Then u need to do 5-10 each day and build it up... Hope this makes sense!!

image-1596080021.jpg

Side by side

ta, will try that, then will have a very hot bath before bed, as that helped enormously last night, as the night before i couldn't get comfortable at all. :(

Thanx shoebe, dont know if ur suposed to keep ur head on floor? Mine lifted a few times :D when I got to floor was wondering how i'd get up, between my back and right knee (arthritus) :D managed about 15, and before doing them my back was cracking, afterwards felt a lot better!!!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whohoo!! We won we won we won !!! Hope Ur not drownin Ur sorrows.. I promise I won't go overboard celebrating our win either .. Hee hee!
Had a super day shoppin .. Got a fab green coat for a EUR5 and a velvet one for EUR9.. Can't beat bargains! Managed 2 avoid most showers... Amber alert for my city tonight..saw horrendous floods today.. TG we won't b affected!!
Yes lie down fully in d floor ... Head down.. Arms down by Ur sides... Try not to use Ur arms to help u raise Ur feet...
Any improvement today?

Boo Boo:D good luck to u, u deserved to win, we were awful :(

Its a little better, i will do it again, before bed, and then have another hot bath. i will try not to lift my head :D will go for 25 tonite :eek:

U had some great bargains, well i bought a pair of black trousers for 6 pounds in asda, size 16, did up, but could do with a little more room, so i must be down to a 16 and a half lol :D

Dats fantastic .. Well wear!! Ur flyin with d exercise... Bet u can feel it in Ur tummy muscles as well!!
My Mam was prescribed this exercise donkeys yrs ago.. One doc wanted 2 put her in a back brace but with 5 young kids Twasnt an option so she got a 2nd opinion and she was shown this exercise and never looked back!!
Nitey nite ... Back on TS tomoro as muffin top in jeans is NOT a gud look... Hope box comes soon as need variety!!

They take a long time delivering over there! I ordered at 2pm one day and I had it in the morning!!
Give it a couple of weeks and it will be gone.

They sure do.. Ur lucky delivery is SO quick!!

Ok .. Faced the scales this mornin.. 11st 81/4lbs
First goal... 11 st ... So I want to lose 81/4lbs...
Back on TS today...
Only problem is bro and friend r comin out on Tues 2 cook Chinese Dumplings 4 us ... Can I possibly refuse 2 eat dem or have d meat and veg without d pastry??? Der flyin back Thurs ..
Glorious sunshine here.. Off 2 climb a big hill with my OH and kids... Hope its nice over der!!

That's not too bad shoebe, ul get that off in no time, go on TS next week and i bet that more than half of that will be gone.

re ur bro and friend making a meal, couldn't u freeze the chinese dumplings for urself? and tell hime u will have them as a treat when u get to ur goal? u could then have the veg with them when they have their dumplings?

Weather bad again here this PM, this morning just damp and drizzly but now have had some sleet and rain and windy again :( hope it keeps nice for u and u enjoy ur walk with ur family. not going anywhere today or tomoro really,

Super idea... If ders leftovers...
Had a lovely walk..up some steep hills... Heart was pounding...wind and rain have started here... never far away unfortunately!!
Just had strawberry shake done in d microwave.. Put 2 much water in it and it overflowed so I lost half... Hate Dat..
Snuggled under blankey with a decaf coffee.....
Have some SCH stuff 2 do but will wait til later on... Time 2 chillax infront of d TV.. NJOY doin d same!

Thanx shoebe, i hate when that happens in the micro, not just the mess, its the loss of FOOD ha ha. am having a drink now and a read on my kindle.

I have just started 2 shakes plus low carb evening meal, so hungry hoping it will get better....keep weighing too everyone seems to be doing well and are very motivated! Hope I can be too!

Hi lucy, welcome :D
Everyday will get easier, if u get a headache, (which as ur not on TS, u mite not) it will only last a day, so not to worry. Just drink more water.
If u hav a look on the forum, do a search, and u will find a list of low carb veg that ur allowed on a VLCD. Not sure if its lipotrim/slim and save or lighterlife, but it mite help u with ur meal choices.
Let us know how ur going on.

Thank you for the advice. I am using CD shakes just starving and don't think I am in ketosis. Feel so inspired listening to people's losses tho just have a long way to go !! And have failed before :(

You're welcome Lucy, it will prob take a few days to get into ketosis, stick with it as its well worth it, i have lost 5st 9lb altogether, and been on exante since end of last may, with breaks for holidays (4 weeks in total) and a break for Xmas (7th DEC till 1st Jan) so keep on it and keep us informed :D

Afternoon shoebe, damp and showery here, more like april showers lol, as have had the odd bit of sunshine and blue skies :eek: :D

You're welcome Lucy, it will prob take a few days to get into ketosis, stick with it as its well worth it, i have lost 5st 9lb altogether, and been on exante since end of last may, with breaks for holidays (4 weeks in total) and a break for Xmas (7th DEC till 1st Jan) so keep on it and keep us informed :D

Afternoon shoebe, damp and showery here, more like april showers lol, as have had the odd bit of sunshine and blue skies :eek: :D
Also if my scales are right, am now only 1.5 lb off to getting under the nxt stone :D will then be 1/2 lb under, hope to do that by wed, tall order as my weight loss has been poor over the last few weeks, hav los 1.5 lb so far this week, so think 3 lb would be a miracle!!!:rolleyes:

Oh fingers crossed Jeanette that u make d 3lbs loss...U really deserve it!! Mayb increase exercise a bit... Have u a stairs? Maybe stepping up and down off d bottom step to help speed up Ur metabolism...
How's Ur back? No sign of delivery yet... Waitin til Wed 2 start total TS as just not ready... Had a shake and a bouillon soup at work but stopped at CHoc on d way home .. Kids encouraged me 2 ... Was frozen today... Still doin tae bo... Ill NJOY d dumplings tomoro and start afresh on Wed!
Son doin a project on World War 2 so gotta help him and cook din... No rest 4 d wicked 4 sure!!

Back