Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi shoebe, back a bit better, just a nagging ache at the moment
Yes, u won't diet if ur mind isn't 100% in it hav a fresh start wed, then u can weigh the same day as me :D
U know what my mam says lol, if u don't enjoy it, then the calories don't count :D so I take it that the choc was awful????:D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're welcome Lucy, it will prob take a few days to get into ketosis, stick with it as its well worth it, i have lost 5st 9lb altogether, and been on exante since end of last may, with breaks for holidays (4 weeks in total) and a break for Xmas (7th DEC till 1st Jan) so keep on it and keep us informed :D

Afternoon shoebe, damp and showery here, more like april showers lol, as have had the odd bit of sunshine and blue skies :eek: :D
Also if my scales are right, am now only 1.5 lb off to getting under the nxt stone :D will then be 1/2 lb under, hope to do that by wed, tall order as my weight loss has been poor over the last few weeks, hav los 1.5 lb so far this week, so think 3 lb would be a miracle!!!:rolleyes:

Wow that is so amazing! Don't know much about exante how many cals is it per day? How much we're the initial loses? You have done amazing! I can't think far just aiming at the next 1.5 stone off!

Hi lucy, exante is 600 cals a day, similar to CD in it has shakes, porridge(lush), soups, bars and a variety of meals all for 108 pounds a month. But they hav an offer on at the moment, (till tomoro) of pick ur own 84 products for 84 pounds.
I lost 9lb on shake that weight, then went on hols and put on 6.5lb and lost 10.5 lb on exante on return. Then hav averaged between 2.5lb and 4.5lb a week, lost 11lb after xmas, but had put on nearly a st in 3 weeks :rolleyes:. It sounds slow but I hav never been able to lose weight quick, but hav only to look at something to put it on:rolleyes:

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all I've been following slim and save since end if nov lost 2 stone 5lbs with a few planned days off & Xmas! I get married in 14 weeks and absolutely desperate to lose 2.7 stone I've been doing a mixture of 3 packs and 1 bar or 3 packs and 1 low carb meal! Has anyone had success from just going hardcore and doing 4 shakes a day? No meals, veg, bars or milk?
I'm desperate and yes I've done well I started at 15.5 currently 13 stone but need to get to 10.7-11 stone to fit in my wedding dress eeeeeek!

H i am on exante, and have 3 packs a day (600 cals) i don't have any low carb meals, and have either soup, porridge, bars or a meal pack. have shakes, but am off them at the moment due to the cold weather :D I've lost 5st 9lb doing this, so if u go TS u can lose a stone a month, so u will be at ur goal well before ur wedding in 14 weeks.

H i am on exante, and have 3 packs a day (600 cals) i don't have any low carb meals, and have either soup, porridge, bars or a meal pack. have shakes, but am off them at the moment due to the cold weather :D I've lost 5st 9lb doing this, so if u go TS u can lose a stone a month, so u will be at ur goal well before ur wedding in 14 weeks.

Wow that's amazing well done you! Bet you feel like a new women :) I hope so! I know it says in the literature that the losses are a stone a month with most if not all vlcd's just wanted to see who actually does it and succeeds! Are you managing to maintain? It's freezing isn't it, it does make doing a vlcd abit harder when cold but I have my shakes hot which is fine when at home bit of a pain when working though :)

Hi, if u want a change they are selling lighter life fast meals in superdrug, they are supposed to be for the 5;2 diet, but they are the same as normal lighterlife meals. i have tried the bars, as a change from mine, and they are very nice, they do porridge and meal packs as well. u could try one now and again for a change.

I lost more than a stone the first month, about 20lb, then i am averaging between 2lb and 4lb a week, i lose very slowly normally, so i am happy with my weight loss. but some people lose up to 7lb a week, lucky so and so's :D

Hi, if u want a change they are selling lighter life fast meals in superdrug, they are supposed to be for the 5;2 diet, but they are the same as normal lighterlife meals. i have tried the bars, as a change from mine, and they are very nice, they do porridge and meal packs as well. u could try one now and again for a change. I lost more than a stone the first month, about 20lb, then i am averaging between 2lb and 4lb a week, i lose very slowly normally, so i am happy with my weight loss. but some people lose up to 7lb a week, lucky so and so's :D

That's fab I didn't know that thank you will have a nosey next time I'm in town :) I currently do s&s and love their stuff so will have a looksi! I used to have huge losses but since having my little one I have noticed my losses arnt the same but it's coming off that's the main thing if love to lose 7lbs a week lol x

I should be as lucky lol, my losses have been slow the last couple of weeks. lost 1.5b then 1lb now weighing tomoro and prob another 1.5lb :( i know its a loss, but have been good, so don't know why? praps because i have lost so much? but then i still have 1 - 2 stone left to lose!!!!!!!

Gud luck weighin in tomoro Jeanette x
Lookin 4ward 2 gettin back on d TS Exante bus as feel bloated ... Did NJOY d meal... Beddy bye byes so I can do tae bo in d mornin... Imagine my box was supposed to be dispatched last Tues... Still no sign .. Did say expected delivery 13th... Ridiculous!!!

Morning all, well weighed and.............. LOST 3LB!!!!! whoo hoo :D very pleased, as am now 1/2 lb under the next stone :D, am going to trat myself tomoro with a facial at our local beauticians, next goal is to get to 6st weight loss, which is another 3.5lb. so pleased as yesterday had only lost 1lb, so 2lb whoosh overnight, that's it will stop going on about it now :D

how r u doing shoebe? did u start today as planned?

Hope slinky and lucy, ur both going good?

Morning all, well weighed and.............. LOST 3LB!!!!! whoo hoo :D very pleased, as am now 1/2 lb under the next stone :D, am going to trat myself tomoro with a facial at our local beauticians, next goal is to get to 6st weight loss, which is another 3.5lb. so pleased as yesterday had only lost 1lb, so 2lb whoosh overnight, that's it will stop going on about it now :D

Well done!!! I'm 21st in 4 weeks and will weigh again on Friday, I had weekend off but only ate carbs and some vodka as hubby took me out rough estimate is that I went up to 1000 cals max so hoping I haven't maintained! Working away again so steak and green veg no oil or fat for dinners ;)

Glad it's going good well, I try and have low carb meal helps me feel healthy lots of veg and sensible!! I sometimes do just shakes but rarely

Hey Jeanette... Thrilled 2 bits 4u!! Dats a fantastic whoosh literally overnite... What a fab surprise... Not much 2 go 2 reach 6st... Incredible!!!
Started off gud today ..4got to bring a pack with me... So only had coke zero and bouillon....
. Had a stressful day..... Wind drives kids doo lally... So had 2 rant and rave... Ha ha ........
Then had meeting where a parent got upset... Hard 2 see a grown man cry... So stopped at shop AGAIN
Tomoro new day... Think I need 2 start listening 2 a cd I have ... U can be slim... At night ..............As Im doin d exercise and Im Drinkin d water...
Box still hasnt arrived... Ill ring dem tomoro if I don't hear... Very annoying!!
Said farewell 2 bro and friend this mornin... Dont think they'll b back with d horrendous weather they've endured for d last 5 wks...
Wild and stormy here... Trees down and roofs off in south ... Scary!! Is it bad over der?

Hi shoebe, thanx. am glad, also, (not being big headed) but having going down from size 24 :eek: to a 16-18 :D, when i look in the mirror, i'm sure they have one of those mirrors that make u look smaller,like evans have in some of their stores. my mam says no, but praps she's just saying that lol. i can't believe that it's me, i think???

I hate the wind and rain, especially the wind, as its very dangerous. we have been lucky here, as its more the west and north than us in the south east. hope u are ok as well?

Now that ur back to normal, re ur family, u can start afresh. pain, really re ur box. why so long? when i have it the following day? why don't u buy some shakes from superdrug? they stock lighterlight fast, which is the same as our shakes, praps a little less calories, at 175.

Well done so amazing! I can't imagine how happy you are!
Yeah ok but felt soooooo hungry today I don't know why!? I had personal training today and pt measured water levels and said very dehydrated?! I know I am not drinking enough as was worried it would stay in system, does it really flush it out?

Thanx lucy, how much water are u drinking? i know i struggle to get to 2.5 ltrs, but when having soup i put in 300 mls instead of 200, and if having a shake i put in 250 mls and plenty of ice, so praps having 2.5 ltrs - 3ltrs a day. i know its supposed to be 3ltrs - 4ltrs a day, but i never get to that level. it does flush out, as when i am good at the water intake, i live in the toilet lol :D also u need the water for nutrients or something, and it helps keep u full as well.

Thanx lucy, how much water are u drinking? i know i struggle to get to 2.5 ltrs, but when having soup i put in 300 mls instead of 200, and if having a shake i put in 250 mls and plenty of ice, so praps having 2.5 ltrs - 3ltrs a day. i know its supposed to be 3ltrs - 4ltrs a day, but i never get to that level. it does flush out, as when i am good at the water intake, i live in the toilet lol :D also u need the water for nutrients or something, and it helps keep u full as well.

Thats so useful to know I guess I will prob weigh heavier if drinking more but it will flush out?? I a. Prob only drinking 1.5 :( :( I want to drink flavoured do you think that's ok??

U can have ribena plus sugar free, also u can buy water flavourings from exante, not sure if u can from your company. also if u fancy a hot drink buy marigold bouillon, its a stock drink, it quite nice. 1.5ltrs isn't enough, you are worse than me lol :D

Back