Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Nearest superdrug is over an hour away... Boo!!!
Won't 4get shake 4 lunch tomoro...
Gud news new circuits tae bo DVD arrived this pm.. So Lookin forward to trying it out in d mornin... Alarm set for 6.. Better go 2 sleep
Nitey nite and well done again!!
On d drinks front....
I drink a litre of water doin exercise, I brings a litre and a half to work and have it downed by 3 most days.... I drink a mug of green tea and a mug or 2 of black decaf coffee and a few slugs of Coke Zero...

Last edited:
hope ur box arrived shoebe? and that u remembered ur shake :D

Hope everyone is doing well?

have had a facial today, just arrived home. it's a treat to myself as i got to under the next stone :D my skin feels really silky, will have to have them more regularly.

No... It hasn't arrived... I've emailed dem... In small print they cover themselves sayin it cud take up to 21days for delivery 2 Europe!! Most annoying!!
Lucky u gettin in some pampering...much deserved thou!!

Last edited:
Europe???? Didn't think u lived that far away :D
Making a meal for my mam tonite. Doing chicken stuffed with extra lite philidelphia, garlic and chives wrapped in bacon. and green beans(mam froze them in summer) and cauli. Know I shouldnt but will be extra good rest of week :eek:

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmm Send me Ur left overs.. They'll probably get here faster than my box.. Ha ha!!
Uve gotta celebrate Valentine's Day!!
Wkend has started 4 me.. Yeah!! Off 2 d hosp with my OH in d morn... Then will head 2 d city afterwards! Hopin 2 do new DVD in d mornin...

Have a nice weekend shoebe, don't buy too much lol. hope ur dvd isn't too hard either :D

Off to town tomoro, instead of wed, but think the weather is going to be bad again :(, never mind.

Happy valentines day as well :)
Well weather held out till I got in car to come home, then wind and heavy rain started, didnt mind then tho :D
Bought a pair of black jeans size 16, fitted nice, and tried them on top of leggings :D
How did ur day go?

At least u weren't blown away so... Ha ha!!
Had a lovely day... OH got gud results... Tis varicose veins and coz der not symptomatic ( just unsightly) ders no need 2 operate.. Phew!!
Had naughty food... Won't tease u... Nice eating it but feel yucky now....
Bought OH a fab ring 4 Valentines ( one I bought him when we were goin out snapped twice so got a completely different style of it ( Google Claddagh ring) ... And he got me a gold butterfly pendant 4 my charm bracelet.. Which I Luv!!
I also bought 5 lalaloopsey dolls 4 my classroom ... Girls Luv dem and me being a big child at heart think der mega cute 2!! Home by 7 .. Kids thrilled 2 see us :)
Back on TS tomoro.. Dont wanta see food again 4 a long time as over did it as usual.. Miss piggy!!
Hey congrats on jeans.. U must b a 15 now if u can wear leggins underneath!! Fantastic!!

I love this! Have lost 13kg and kept it off. Restating it today to lose another 10kg. You can improve the taste by adding more water. I use 250ml. Also make vanilla one in hot water with coffee its delicious!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh so glad ur OH had good results, a weight off ur mind!! Hope the food was worth it, a change in food habits can be good for u now and again, just make it more again than now lol :D

Bet ur OH loves his ring? i used to have a claddagh ring, don't know where it went??? Your charm sounds lovely as well, better than chocs lol

Went to asda food shopping, everyone was getting on my nerves, my mother said i was a bit abrupt as well, and that i should have something for breakfast as she doesn't want me to become ill. i think i mite have low blood sugar anyway, as when i go long intervals between meals my hands shake, and when i have eaten, they don't??? was thinking i should have half a bar for breakfast and the other half for for supper? what do u think?

The only thing that makes my hands shake is when I get dehydrated after caffeine... Ru drinkin Coke Zero? I know u dont drink coffee... Think ders caffeine in green tea as well?? Cud it be dehydration or is it definitely low blood sugars?
No harm havin half a bar... Ya dont want 2 be ratty.. Ha ha... u cud also get light headed or feel faint... Not gud symptoms 2 experience so be careful!!
I had a big sleep in this mornin.. Felt awful sick last night.. Sweat was drippin off me and I found it hard 2 breathe so I had 2 take an antihistamine tablet... Thankfully it worked.... Allergic reaction to smthg I ate...
So far.. I've done tae bo, had green tae, slim and shake vanilla shake with decaf coffee, in town so picked up a NUPO meal replacement bar to eat while my kids ate dinner in a rest.. 'twas nice... Need 2 up my water... Weighed in... Put scales in lbs... Goin to weigh and record daily to motivate myself as Stayin off Didnt work 4 me.. Goal is 140lbs... Online for my height it reckons I cud be 130lbs but Im big boned... Or is Dat bolony... Can everyone be stick thin??
Plan is to do an hr of tae bo this evenin...

I don't drink coke zero, or any pop or squash, have been having 2 mugs of tea a day. i have always had it, if i am late having a meal, say an hour or so after i normally eat, i having shaking hands and then as soon as i eat it goes so??

You will hav to work out what u ate that u were allergic to, as it could be dangerous in the future. Yes, not weighing wouldn't help me, i need the scales to help me.

I know what u mean as i am not small boned either, i am 5ft 6" so should be about 11stone i think, but :eek: dont think i could get that low, as am in the 13's now (stones) :D so next goal will be to get in the 12's, then see how it goes.

Im 5ft 6" too ... Ul catch up with me b4 ya know it!

image-475374391.jpg

Dats d ring I got 4 my OH... Hopefully d thick band will wear well! Less of a chance of gettin it caught in things unlike d traditional ring!

Thats lovely, the one I had didnt have the band, and i was always catching it in things :(

Hello everyone I ordered 6 weeks of chocolate flavour as that's all I liked when I previously did lipotrim. Starting to wish I got some different ones now tho, did someone say they like the caramel one? I couldn't find that one on there , I reckon I'd like that one.
I need to lose 3 stone, I'm just doing all shakes ( going to try anyway) I did all shakes on lipotrim and lost 4 stone in 3 months but put over half of it back on through eating to much chocolate again, once I've lost the weight I plan to join slimming world this time.
I've not had the shakes yet - dreading it because if I don't like then I have 123 altogether all in chocolate lol I don't do things by
Halfs me.
Dreading the first week, it does say I can have unsweetened soya milk in tea which is a huge relief, had anyone else done this and had it slowed your loses down? As on lipotrim they didn't let you have any sort of milk at all
I'm following the ketosis TFR shake that weight diet
Thanks and good luck everybody

Emma

Xx

I have only lost 3lb this week, thought I would have better loss was hoping too! Not sure whether to go to this week just worried I won't be able to keep it up!

Hello
It's my first day, 1 shake in and I'm hungry lol, how's everyone else doing?

Hi lucy, 3lb is still good, give it a month, c how u go. What was last weeks loss?

This is first proper week of doing it but have been being healthy since beg of Jan. just was hoping for a bigger initial loss! Right now to up the water!

Back