Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Praps you haven't that much to lose? and if you have been cutting down previously, there isn't so much of a difference in calories? so that's why the smaller lost praps? also some people lose more the following week, so don't be disheartened, keep at it

Hi emmy, i am doing ok, don't forget the water (my hardest part lol) don't forget also that u can have bouillon and ribena plus sugar free to drink. let us know how u go?

Thanks I didn't know that can I have that on the ketosis plan aswell? X

Yes, i am on exante, and have the odd bouillon hot ( its like a cup a soup) and also have ribena hot as well. i don't have more than one of each, though i don't know if u have to watch how much, praps someone else will reply?

Morning all, how has ur weekend been? i was very good till last night, then had two small slices of soya and linseed bread :( which comes out as 16g carbs and 180 cals!! fresh start today.

Shoebe, has ur packs arrived?

Hey Jeanette.. Well Im after ringing them and they said I have 2 wait 21days so to ring back Tues of next wk... MOST annoying!! They also said they haven't tracked it ... It cost EUR107.38... EUR10.99 for postage!! I Definately won't b reordering again... Crap after service!!! I Wudnt mind if I lived in Australia... Im only across d water!! I reckon because they put d deal up on ******* .. Dat they want to dispatch lots of orders together!!!
Started off gud with half a 'shake that weight' shake... Went up to staff room for some hot water at 11 and spotted some chocolate biscuit cake and cudnt resist... Doin gr8 exercise wise .. Think Ill wait 4 order 2 arrive as have very few to choose from... I h8 d mushroom risotto so if u like it Ill stick it in d post to u?
Cold damp weather certainly tests ones willpower!!

Thats very annoying shoebe, I agree with u, re australia tho :D
Someone was asking if any one had heard of eontu, its another VLCD, have a look, I googled them, and think delivery prices and times are better.
Thanx for the offer, but I dont like risotto, to sticky :eek:

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ill have 2 another it in Soya sauce so :) haven't heard of Dat one... Dont want 2 be on dem 4ever! Readin a bk at d mo called The Fast Metabolism Diet.. Lots of interesting pointers... Although Im quite interested in d 5:2 diet

Yes I was thinking of trying that after I get to goal. More of a maintenance than a diet tho. Will hav to try and see. A long way to go yet tho :D
Miserable here at the moment, been raining all day, what a difference from yesterday!! Sunny all day, I sat in the garden all afternoon!!! :eek: ha ha I should be so lucky :D, but I did dry washing tho :D

Oh Wudnt ya Luv if we got a heat wave!! Think we deserve it after what we've put up with since mid Dec. Then we cud set up camp in our gardens!!
Only 2 more days til midterm break... Im SO jealous Dat secondary schs have a whole wk off!!!

No only Thurs and Fri coz its primary ... Most schs save days so they can finish in d 3rd wk of June and not return til Sept.. While others take d wk for midterm and end up finishin a few days after my SCH and return end of Aug.... Tis up 2 d principal!!
In bed... Headphones and DVD player .. About 2 watch The secrets of Naturally Thin People by Paul McKenna... Tryin 2 get my head in gear.. Need 2 get into d swing of TS and daily weighin... Fingers crossed this does it... Fresh start tomoro... I want to be thin, I cud be thin... Gotta get focused... Nitey nite

Good luck with thinking thin, could do with that myself :D
Just ordered 28 mixed bars from slim and save for 38 pounds. Not bad I think? Was having a look for u and delivery is 4.99 and within 2 days to republic of ireland. And 3.99 and nxt day for me. Thought I would try bars as hav enuf of everything else.
Nitey nite as well

Dat sounds like a bargain!! Fell asleep Watchin DVD so when I woke at 1.30 I watched it again and saved notes on my ph.
Cleared counter in kitchen this mornin and have diary and shakes ready 2 hand... Gotta be organised... Recorded weight on door of bedroom... Tae bo done, havin 1/2 vanilla shake 4 bfast and Im bringin a vanilla shake that weight sachet and shaker 2 work!!!
Feel in control.. Goin 2 do it...

image-862851861.jpg

Have a gud one!

Last edited:
Very organised there! Good idea keeping a diary

Day 3
Not hungry as such but craving food, can't wait
Till day 7 so I can see how much I've lost!

Well Emmy.. Ur 2 days ahead of me... Fair play! Gotta take one day at a time... Its super when ur in ketosis, then cravings should disappear!! I find tiredness hits me really bad 4 d first few days then my energy levels soar .. Which is mighty!!

Hey Jeanette... Imagine Ur all set 2 weigh in tomoro mornin...?? Hope Ur pleased this wk!! Know what u mean re weighing in each mornin... I've started back doin Dat 2... 7 days is far 2 long 2 wait hee hee Had to go 2 bed at 3.30 as I was absolutely wrecked.. Can't wait 4 three tomoro .. Can't beat holidays!! Makin teddy bear buns and teddy bear biscuits dipped in CHoc 4 my class as we're havin a teddy bears party... Der bringin der teddies... Should be cute!!! Gud luck in d mornin.. Hopin my scales r down too ;-)

Well, i can't wait, but with the way i have been losing the last few weeks, i'll be lucky if its a lb :( been good, but was only 3/4 lb this morning, oh well...... have a good day tomoro, no eating any teddy bears lol :D yes, i hope u lose as well.

My bars are coming tomoro, hope its before 11, as i'm off to town again (wed again lol)

nite nite

Where did you get the bars from Jeanette ? I may invest in some x

Hi emmy, I sent for them from slim and save, 28 for 38 pound plus P&P of 3.99. And u can choose which bars u want. U can buy smaller amounts as well. I was buying on the odd day the lighterlife bars from superdrug, but they were 8.99 for 4, so slim and save were cheaper.

Back