Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Thanks, do you think it will be ok to mix them with shake that weight if I replace one shake with a bar? X

I ordered 28 bars hope this will be ok with shake that weight, I'm just struggling so much I need something to eat lol!
Have you ever mixed and matched and still had good losses?

Hey Jeanette... Well?? How did WI go??

Gud news .. Parcel has just been delivered by An Post... so no courier anymore!!! Oh well at least its here!! Happy with scales this mornin.. Won't divulge til Ive 7 days done... Enjoyin an Exante curry... Will def have a bar this evenin.. Yeah . Now Ive got more choice!!

Hi both, Emmy i have mixed both with no problem, have even had a slimfast bar, which ur not supposed to have, as they are not a meal replacement bar, with no repercussions. have also bought tesco ultra slim(which u are allowed) and atkins, again not allowed. just ate one of the bars, honey and almond, very nice, but smaller than exante, but quite filling tho.

Shoebe, glad that ur parcel has FINALLY arrived,at last!!!!! nice to have a choice isn't it?

i weighed and only lost a lb, again :( was disappointed, but hopefully will lose more next week. as u know, i've never lost a load, so was wondering as i have lost a bit now, if i am slowing down? hope not, i said to my mam, i still have 1 - 2 stone to go :(

That's a relief, can't wait to try them, says they come next day which is good! Try not to be to disappointed a lb loss is better than a lb gain, are you drinking enough water? X

Hi both, thanks, wow shoebe, that pic is spot on lol, not to bad to lose that eh? on a serious front, haven't had the water i am supposed to have, been having to many teas a think :eek:, will try to cut them out, notice i said try as i love my tea :D

thanks emmy, will try and drink more water. praps i have been having a little bit of this and that, not a lot, a pickle here, a bit of protein there, and as i said, tea instead of water. will try from tomoro to go TS, c how it goes.

i think its the fact that i am 2.5lb off losing 6 stone, getting a bit fed up now, want to get to goal quicker, so prob have taken my food off the pedal lol

Wow... SO close to a 6 stone loss... Ur incredible!! Fingers crossed if u increase Ur intake of water for d wk ahead ?Ul get a bigger whoosh!!! Try fillin a litre bottle and not allowing urself Ur second meal til its empty then do d same inbetween Ur 2nd and 3rd meal... Im constantly tellin myself Im thirsty to try and increase my Drinkin .... I've a tall thin bottle of Volvic water that I keep refilling... Shape of bottle is important as if it is wide..one thinks they'll never glug it down... Dats my experience.. Maybe Im batty!! ?
Off 2 my MAms early in d morn for an overnite stay with my kids... So need 2 bring my packs with me and stay in control!!! She's used 2 me being on/off diets... Just gotta keep out of her 'treat' cupboards!! Nitey nite!

Thanx shoebe, will try that, as hav been lacking in the water dept, and hav had the odd nibble off plan. Also drinking more tea than water :D
Will try having a mug of bouillon or hot ribena instead of tea.
Hav a nice time at ur mams. And KEEP OUT OF HER TREAT CUPBOARD :D:D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm also a teaoholic I have a lot of tea with a splash of unsweetened soya milk, my slim and save bars came, I was waiting at the window like a kid waiting for Santa to come lol, they are better than I'd thought they'd be actually quite nice I want another one x

Yes I know what u mean emmy, they're moreish (if thats a word lol ) I think i'll keep the bars for the evening, then it will be like a treat. I am having one mug of tea for breakfast then first pack (soup) at 1pm then spag boll or shepherds pie pack at 5.30, then bar at 8pm. Then will be drinking no more tea, but (hopefully) 2ltrs at least of water a day. Will try to do TS with no extras this week, to c how weight loss goes.
When do u weigh? Is it sat?

Hey der... Being really gud...... Mint hot CHoc shake and a fruity bar so far.... Brought copies as decided 2 get 3 wks ahead... Will make life easier over d next few wks.... Hand was nearly ready 2 fall off!! Rewarded myself with a wee siesta... Need 2 do tae bo... Brought DVD player ... Scales gud again this mornin... Won't weigh again til Sat morn as my parents have old fashioned ones with a dial... I prefer digital!!
Nice sunshine this mornin followed by a few heavy showers of hail stones... At least d kids got outside to play :)
How r u gettin on with Drinkin water today? I've had a few pints and a mug of fennel tea and a decaf coffee.... Peein like a race horse... Dats d only down side but body should adjust and get used to it... Fingers crossed ?

Hi shoebe, water going good, am on my 5th bottle(500ml) and hav ONE mug of tea :D and one mug of hot ribena plus. So going good. Also peeing like a racehorse :D had soup for lunch(1st meal) and two small slim and save bars (125 cals each), so about 30 cals more than 1 exante bar and will hav a meal pack later
Hope ur enjoying ur time in ur mams.
Am off to outlet 2moro, want a top that fits lol, as am off to c callendar girls nxt thurs on stage.

Yes really njoyin our visit... Oh I didn't realise d cals are lower in Slim&save bars... Dats handy u can have 2! Lucky u gettin 2 an outlet 2moro... NJOY!! Calendar girls has gr8 reviews.. Bet it'll b brilliant.. Nice 2 have smthg 2 look 4ward 2!
Meant 2 tell u, I got Psyllium Husks tablets in Holland and Barratt and take one each mornin.. Toilet fairy visits once/twice a day.... Feel SO much better!!

Shouldnt really hav had two bars but was hungry (more munchies :D)
glad that ur going better, I am not to bad at the moment. R they big tablets? As I hav trouble swallowing them unless they're shaped. They stick in my throat :(

Not too big!! Directions on d bottle says to take 2 capsules 3 times a day with a minimum of 250ml water, 30-60mins b4 meals. I find one is sufficient for me!

image-2561935776.jpg

image-2531065494.jpg

Last edited:
I need to cut down my tea I think, although shale that weight are saying teas ok so can't be that bad I suppose, need to up the water tho big time I only had one 250ml bottle today, 1 shake and 2 bars. Think I'm gonna get a bit hooked on these bars, are they more fattening than the shakes do you know or about the same?
Have you tried the choc shakes hot yet? May try this tomorrow.
Don't feel any thinner yet but hopefully I will lose lots of the water, Sunday seems so far away for weigh in, can't wait.
I forgot about ribena plus - I must get some of this.
Glad your both on track and doing well x

I love d CHoc shakes hot.. Sometimes I make peppermint tea then whisk shake into it so it tastes minty!! Other times I put it into a bowl, add hot water... Not too much.. Makes a CHoc paste.. Microwave it for a minute.. Tastes like a muffin.. So can eat it!!
Somedays ones body craves sugar so 2 bars satisfies it but I think they are probably higher in carbs than d shakes or meals so best 2 have one a day! I haven't had d bars Jeanette has so maybe she cud check d carbs in dem and let u know!!
Sunday only around d corner!! Stay strong .. Ur doin gr8!!
Im avoiding coke zero this time as I find it causes me 2 crave food.. Stickin with water and herbal tea oh and decaf coffee!!

Oh man there's me thinking i can do the chocolate bar diet but just checked and can only have one a day :-( shame. Shakes
For the rest if the day it is then.
I like the muffin idea I might try this lunch time or maybe try the hot chocolate mmmm decisions...

Hi both, just came back from shopping, bought myself a size 16 pencil skirt???? i know me in a pencil skirt?? :eek:
SD_01_T57_4529_Y0_SP14_EC_90
was surprised as it looks ok, quite flattering, even makes my bum look ok as well :D all i need now is a top to wear with it, as i literally haven't anything to wear. will go to Cardiff on Monday, hopefully will c something there. what do u think, black tights and shoes? or black knee boots? just found out we are going out for a meal before the show next thursday, so really need a top.

Had another good day, only on my 3rd bottle of water, as been out, but had my bar for lunch, and they were having a lovely pub lunch as well :( :D

Lucy those bars are on a par with slim and shake calories, just slightly more carbs though. i think also the bars behave similar to diabetic chocs if u eat to many lol :eek: (toilet at the ready lol)

Back