Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Fab skirt... Well wear... Nude tights and black court shoes ?? Ud need 2 try on d boots 2 see... Might look clogish!!
Think more feminine tights and heels!! Colour of tights depends on if u like Ur legs or not!!
U did well today!! Check out clearance on Next website... Some gud offers!!
U did well today... Well done... I had a WS day... Had vanilla shake 4 bfast... Bacon for lunch, red kidney chilli pack for din and ended out havin a bar! Eek! Need 2 do tae bo when I get home!
OH picked us up and we all went to d shops... I got 2 swim suits in Primark ( called Penneys over here).... Will try on at home and see if not suitable Ill return tomoro as Headin in with son 2 meet a friend .. Will bring a bar!
Dats gas re bars... Gud 2 know B-D

Love the skirt it's gorgeous! I reckon black tights and heels would look nice.
Well done sticking to the bar while everyone was eating there food.
There's still time for more water just keep taking sips.
I much prefer bars to shakes, I've decided to get weighed tomorrow night as it will be exactly a week and I can't hold out much longer, don't feel like I've lost much but hope I have.
When you go out for the meal before the show are you going to eat or take a bar or you not sure yet?

Hi both, glad u had a good day shoebe, glad u got the energy for tae bo :D hope swimsuits r ok?
Think it mite be black tights and heels(not high ones tho)
Emmy weighing in morn is better as u weigh about 3-4lb heavier in the nite. Will hav a low carb meal (chicken and salad/veg) as havent told them i'm on a vlcd, said i'm low carbing :eek:

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's a good idea, you can have chicken salad or something, there's a lot of low carb meals to chose from. I really want a bar for dinner... A bar or not a bar that is the question, I really shouldn't should I ...

Hi all, had an email off slim and save, about a new flavour porridge they are doing, banoffee flavour, they were doing a freebie if u went on their Facebook site, so they sent it to me, free postage as well :D had it for lunch(first pack at 1pm) was lush. would have it again. have had 2 bottles of water so far and am my third, so pretty good. had 5 bottles yesterday, and 6 the day before, so am very pleased. have also only had the one mug of tea a day. except for yesterday when was out for the day shopping, so had a mug for lunch with my bar in the pub, when everyone else had a lovely lunch :( :D

Weighed this morning and had lost a lb, which is good so far, as i only lost that last week after a week. if i could lose another 1.5lb this week, i will have lost 6 stone (wishful thinking lol)

shoebe, did u weigh as well? how did u do after, good i hope?

did u weigh emmy? crossing my fingers for u.

Dats gr8 Jeanette re losin another lb and gettin a freebie in d post! Yes weighed this mornin ... Down 6lbs... and haven't a full wk done yet so Im pretty happy!! Need 2 increase water thou as was in town all mornin .. Treated myself to d Insanity fast and furious DVD in Argos... 20 min workout ... Original set r 2 expensive and 2 time consuming 4 me!! Carrieclaus' whose now doin 5:2 is doin d original 60 day DVD Insanity and u should see her b4 and after pics... Very inspirational!! Met friend 4 coffee... Nice 2 catch up... Got a fab Next jacket in Oxfam charity shop for EUR6.50... Bargain!!
MIL has invited us 2 din 2moro so Ill stick 2 meat and veg if I go... They've 3 others invited 2... Big crowd.. If I sit at d kids table .. I cud make my portion sizes tiny and / or stick 2 meat only ... Why oh why do invites come when we're in d zone? Haven't heard results of match yet???

Hi all, been zoo today with the kids was good fun, did a lot of walking. On the way back I weighed myself and have lost 9lb so I'm very happy with that even if it is mainly water. Glad to here you both doing well. Not had anything since my shake this morning so gonna have a bar me thinks x

Shoebe ur winning 10-3 at the moment :D good bargain! I know what u mean re meals, as I hav one thurs, and want to hav another good week!!!! Great loss:D
Emmy, thats marvelous keep up the good work. Do u want to lose much?

Well done Emmy.. Dats a fantastic loss!! Off 2 a super start! Nice 2 have a family day out.. Bet d kids Luved it!! What age are Ur kids? Mine are 101/2 and 83/4 .. Boy and a girl!
Boo... We lost:-(

Thanks it's a good start, I need to lose 2stone 2lb to get to my target weight of 10 st so it's going to take a while but I'm getting married next year and I refuse to even look at dresses until Ive lost the weight, after that I plan to try and keep it off and tone up but we will see. I keep thinking about exercise but my youngest is a really bad sleeper and can wake up anything up to 20 times a night so I spend the day being completely knackered.

My children are 10 and 2 , both boys. big age gap I know but I had my first one when I was 17

You'll get there in no time emmy. U could lose up to a stone the first month. Then u'll be half way there :D
Re exercise, on a vlcd u cant do to strong exercise as u are not having enuf calories.

Yikes... 20 times a night... Dats awful hard ... Is he teething? Dont think Id function well wout my sleep....D 1st 4 yrs are certainly d toughest!!! I know we were goin round like zombies :) !!! Ha ha
Gr8 incentive havin d wedding ahead of u:)
Wind and rain has woken me up... Is der no end 2 it??? Feelin sorry 4 Kitty.... Stuck out in it... No sign of her or Id sneak her back in wherever she's hiding! ;-)

I know, it's awful he's not teething the doctor says it's night terrors and insomnia but can be every half hour then after 4 it's every 15 mins, it's horrible because I just want to help him sleep but all I can do is lay and cuddle him.

Have you lost your cat shoeby? :-(

thanks Jeanette I was told not to I'll wait till I feel up to it x

No... Kitty in this mornin... OH wont let her sleep in our house so Ive 2 put her out every night... Think she sleeps in d engine of my car as saw cat hair next 2 it when we lifted d bonnet!! She's SO adorable!! I Luv her!!
Gosh Emmy.. I've never heard of kids Dat young gettin night terrors... D poor boy!! I wonder if ders a homeopathic remedy u cud get in a health shop 2 help him sleep better... Might be worth Askin in Holland and Barratt.. I find d staff very helpful der!! U must be wrecked!!! Think Id have him in my bed... :)
Down another lb this mornin... So dats 7lbs in 5 days... Did Insanity fast and furious DVD .. My level is Definately low intensity at d moment... Won't overdo it as Dont want 2 get light headed... Hopin I won't b as tired after work this wk... as needed 2 go to bed each evenin for d first few days!! How are yer energy levels??
Have a super Sunday!!

image-4267496794.jpg

Kitty :)

Back